ADVERTISEMENT

Next years minutes

What’s so funny about what I posted? I’m not going crazy about it but unc is probably the odds on favorite to win the title next year especially if love returns. We’re talented but even younger than we were last year. Oh yeah and we’re missing the defense of an experienced mark Williams ( lively won’t be as good) and wendell moore. If Duke doesn’t get a good transfer guard we don’t have a chance next year. Looks like another year that we’ve completely screwed up the opportunities the transfer portal provides
How often does the preseason favorite win the NCAAT?

“Completely screwed up” the portal? Seems a bit premature. Plenty more good pieces left.

“Completely screwed up” the portal? Seems a bit premature. Plenty more good pieces left.
Duke could have a couple of good players from the portal by midnight if Coach Scheyer wanted. Plenty of players want very much to play for Duke

• Haha
Reactions: toophly11124
Duke could have a couple of good players from the portal by midnight if Coach Scheyer wanted. Plenty of players want very much to play for Duke
Wonder if they were waiting for the dust to settle with announcements? May already had some pieces lined up but it has been kept quiet to give these guys their time. Now on to next season.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
What’s so funny about what I posted? I’m not going crazy about it but unc is probably the odds on favorite to win the title next year especially if love returns. We’re talented but even younger than we were last year. Oh yeah and we’re missing the defense of an experienced mark Williams ( lively won’t be as good) and wendell moore. If Duke doesn’t get a good transfer guard we don’t have a chance next year. Looks like another year that we’ve completely screwed up the opportunities the transfer portal provides
You ask what’s funny, then do the same thing in this post.

“we have no chance...”

I remember when Duke was supposed to mop the floor with UNCheat this past year. We see how that turned out. Some of you are just going overboard - I get it, it’s tough to watch these guys leave like this but money calls.

btw there’s still a ton of good players in the portal.....a TON.

Last edited:
Funny how he waited until the last day to do something he was set on doing from when he picked Duke 😂
For real! It was guaranteed Paolo, Mark and AJ were going pro. Should have just announced the same day as Mark did instead of dragging it out

For real! It was guaranteed Paolo, Mark and AJ were going pro. Should have just announced the same day as Mark did instead of dragging it out
Dramatics . Even with his up down season he is still projected in the lottery.

You ask what’s funny, then do the same thing in this post.

“we have no chance...”

I remember when Duke was supposed to mop the floor with UNCheat this past year. We see how that turned out. Some of you are just going overboard - I get it, it’s tough to watch these guys leave like this but money calls.

btw there’s still a ton of good players in the portal.....a TON.
Yeah they had all the pieces, and were trash midway, but were able to pull it together. They also had a much better mix of experience to help out. Besides manek, they’re all coming back. It’s almost an entirely new team next year. We may be running 3 talented freshman against 3 talented veteran studs against unc next year. We couldn’t beat them with what we had this year and I’m definitely not confident for next year.

there’s some good guys out there but the staff missing out on pack to freaking Miami is insane. Let’s see who we get but after only getting Theo and bates last year….

Side note is there any info out there on our guys NIL deals? The only think I saw was keels advertising a massage gun

How often does the runner up return 4/5 starters?

Yeah they had all the pieces, and were trash midway, but were able to pull it together. They also had a much better mix of experience to help out. Besides manek, they’re all coming back. It’s almost an entirely new team next year. We may be running 3 talented freshman against 3 talented veteran studs against unc next year. We couldn’t beat them with what we had this year and I’m definitely not confident for next year.

there’s some good guys out there but the staff missing out on pack to freaking Miami is insane. Let’s see who we get but after only getting Theo and bates last year….

Side note is there any info out there on our guys NIL deals? The only think I saw was keels advertising a massage gun

Experience will be on their side...playing at Cameron, playing in the rivalry etc....talent will be a wash. Its hard to understand why they return so many vs our team. Maybe they are getting better advice ( sarcasm)

Unc gonna blitz us next season whewww
Look at it this way. This time next year we’ll be wishing our one and dones best of luck in the NBA and talking about how great the incoming freshman class is and how they’ll give a senior-laden Carolina team a run for its money

Reactions: pisgah101
Every team is different . No one knows how they will gel or what John has up his sleeve . The doom and gloom around here kills me like y’all are scared of UNC . I’m not.
Yeah, we all need to wait and see. I have faith we will win big in the transfer portal.

Look at it this way. This time next year we’ll be wishing our one and dones best of luck in the NBA and talking about how great the incoming freshman class is and how they’ll give a senior-laden Carolina team a run for its money
We could be celebrating another successful season and an early exit for Carolina. We just don't know what will happen. I know Jon and the staff are very busy with the transfer portal. Everyone needs to calm their tits on here and wait for the final roster.

We could be celebrating another successful season and an early exit for Carolina. We just don't know what will happen. I know Jon and the staff are very busy with the transfer portal. Everyone needs to calm their tits on here and wait for the final roster.
Lol calm their tits.

Look it’s called spell check . Y’all really need to stop . This is a message board not English class or spell class or the New York Times or any other editorial . It’s a message board . Not grammar or spelling check.
Still. We really should be able to spell the head coach’s name correctly.

I’m not sure if people realize it or not but UNC has beaten Duke in 4 out of the last 5 games…

Also UNC has played in the NC game three times since our last title while we have played in it zero times in the same time frame.

Just my opinion….We can make fun of them all we want….Sending people to the NBA doesn’t mean 💩 to me…Id rather be beating them and I would much rather be watching our guys play for the NC than what we usually get to watch.

I don’t know why anyone thinks they won’t kick our &$$ again next year….they are just better.

I’m not sure if people realize it or not but UNC has beaten Duke in 4 out of the last 5 games…

Also UNC has played in the NC game three times since our last title while we have played in it zero times in the same time frame.

Just my opinion….We can make fun of them all we want….Sending people to the NBA doesn’t mean 💩 to me…Id rather be beating them and I would much rather be watching our guys play for the NC than what we usually get to watch.

I don’t know why anyone thinks they won’t kick our &$$ again next year….they are just better.
Pendulum swings both ways. It will come back our way. Check our AJ Green and Ryan Young. Two transfers I think we have a legit shot at. Both are impact players. Green is a starter and 3 point machine. Decent defender too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT