ADVERTISEMENT

More FBI probe activity being talked about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cabbage breath? Bwahahahahaha! that was pretty funny.

I like cabbage. There's so many ways to eat cabbage. I like to eat it raw with a little salt on it. Then there's cole slaw which is actually raw with some thing s mixed in. The you have boiled cabbage, steamed cabbage, fried cabcbage, cabbage casseroles, cabbage in stews, cabbage in soup and baked cabbage. I think that might be it. OFC

Nobody should be surprised by this. We're just as guilty as every other school, let's not pretend our transgressions were minor compared to others. With that said, I'm not holding my breath on all 3 of those guys coming to Duke next year. I'm just happy everybody else got rolled too.

Hopefully this changes the landscape of the NCAA and college basketball to allow these kids to make money on their own if they want.

Thanks for the info. You're sharp as a tack. Don't know how this board could operate without posters like you. Since you seem to know all the latest who is your next head basketball coach gonna be. Rick Pitino is available. OFC
If they get Pitino at least they’ll have a legit shot at a title.

This really may be the tip of the iceberg guys..

If this is just the begining, I don't see it affecting this season until after the tournament. It's already 2/23. Unless the news is going to suddenly avalanche out, it would probably be a month or more before everything is fully out.

Plus wouldn't the NCAA have to take the FBI findings and investigate it first? I wouldn't expect NCAA to do anything for 6 months or more from now, depending on how long it takes for the FBI probe to finish.

If this is just the begining, I don't see it affecting this season until after the tournament. It's already 2/23. Unless the news is going to suddenly avalanche out, it would probably be a month or more before everything is fully out.

Plus wouldn't the NCAA have to take the FBI findings and investigate it first? I wouldn't expect NCAA to do anything for 6 months or more from now, depending on how long it takes for the FBI probe to finish.
Can’t we drag this out for several years? I mean, that happened down the road. Why can’t we do it too?

Umm... awkward. I'm a Duke fan. Don't judge a book by its cover. LOL
giphy.gif

Can’t we drag this out for several years? I mean, that happened down the road. Why can’t we do it too?

Yes, I think we should self report other players who had lunches with agents. Let's try and find a few in years where we didn't win the championship or get very far in the tournament. I mean what works for some schools, right?

Reactions: QC Dukie
I’ll merge this with the other. Welcome to the board, we always welcome genuine duke fans. I remember when Brandon Knight got his ankles broken by Kyrie. Your name must be in reference to that. Humor!

Happened over 20 years ago. Not applicable. Plus again, only around a hundred bucks.

Over 20 years ago, yeah you're right N/A. Something else happened over there over 20 years ago and lasted that long too. Course it was N/A in the final analysis too.... OFC

Reactions: QC Dukie
Over 20 years ago, yeah you're right N/A. Something else happened over there over 20 years ago and lasted that long too. Course it was N/A in the final analysis too.... OFC

The amount of time passed to even investigate something like that has expired.

We both know that of all the schools listed in the report, UNC and Duke are probably least at risk.

The amount of time passed to even investigate something like that has expired.

We both know that of all the schools listed in the report, UNC and Duke are probably least at risk.
Yea I mean if this is all it entails for Duke that is! Looks like N.C. State, Kansas, and U.K. are in big trouble!

Funny thing about all this is that people hate Duke so much, they'll read ESPN's clickbait headline/subtitle and see the name "Duke" and it will confirm their bias (otherwise known as confirmation bias). Meanwhile, the "school" down the road got away scot-free with cheating for 18 years, are also mentioned in this article, but no one talks about that. It's even apparent in ESPN's subtitle for the article where Duke is mentioned first, even though it was a $106 meal. Was it outback or texas steakhouse? Anyway, the haters have designated so much space in their brain for hating Duke, that actually reading the facts is over-capacity for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT