ADVERTISEMENT

Matching up with UNC Cheat

The ACC appears to be better than we thought. UNC, Virginia, Clemson, Pitt, Miami, VT, all teams who could give us trouble. And we never play well at NC State. We need to win tomorrow.
What Power 5 conf doesn’t have a lot of teams that could give us trouble. Besides your beloved WAC 12 I mean

Reactions: christophero
Watching Washington and USC . Huskies need a win badly. They are 9-4 but have a brutal stretch coming up. UCLA and Arizona next. Could drop to 9-7 in a week.

Not really looking forward to playing them this year. Guess we could try a zone but you have to defend the 3.
They can’t hit every three but if we play zone and don’t give them a ton of 3s we win both games. Flip is gonna be hard to guard. I’m not sure who UNC has that can handle him. Young will play a major role in this game. Mitchell and Proctor need to be hot. In the end I will always choose Duke.

They can’t hit every three but if we play zone and don’t give them a ton of 3s we win both games. Flip is gonna be hard to guard. I’m not sure who UNC has that can handle him. Young will play a major role in this game. Mitchell and Proctor need to be hot. In the end I will always choose Duke.
Good analysis. I just can't see Proctor being "hot." Hes just not a shooter. OFC

I wonder if Love was told he was shooting too much so today he decided not to shoot at all. I think he took like 6 shots. What a head case.

Reactions: christophero
If Young can get Bascot in foul trouble with his YMCA moves that would really help us.

You can get bacot in foul trouble but he will never foul out. Many times has he had four fouls with a lot of time and no foul out. OFC

Reactions: Devilinside
Nance can guard Flip , especially on the perimeter . Lively and Young will be needed to neutralize Bacot .
Blakes is the difference maker in this one . Put him on love to start , let Roach stay on Davis then bring in Grandison and Proctor . Leaky on Whitehead will be interesting but leaky on Mitchell , if Mitchell attacks the basket will be hard to stop .
UNC will not miss many shots so pressing from the point of entry will be key .

Reactions: Devilinside
Nance can guard Flip , especially on the perimeter . Lively and Young will be needed to neutralize Bacot .
Blakes is the difference maker in this one . Put him on love to start , let Roach stay on Davis then bring in Grandison and Proctor . Leaky on Whitehead will be interesting but leaky on Mitchell , if Mitchell attacks the basket will be hard to stop .
UNC will not miss many shots so pressing from the point of entry will be key .
Blakes could "be the difference-maker in this one." We're fortunate beyond our wildest dreams he's developed. I do know that beating UNC will require an almost perfect game because I envision two of the following three officials: Roger Ayers, "TV Teddy" Valentine, Jaime Lucky.

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT