ADVERTISEMENT

LIV or PGA???? TIGER Speaks....

"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone" Quite rich for the PGA and some players to be outraged with the LIV tour and the players going there when they have been taking Chinese money for decades. The PGA is mad that someone has disrupted their monopoly on the game...and has deeper pockets to make it work....personally i dont care either way as long as the majors have the best players from both tours playing and the Ryder Cup stays the same...

Reactions: bullettoothtony
"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone" Quite rich for the PGA and some players to be outraged with the LIV tour and the players going there when they have been taking Chinese money for decades. The PGA is mad that someone has disrupted their monopoly on the game...and has deeper pockets to make it work....personally i dont care either way as long as the majors have the best players from both tours playing and the Ryder Cup stays the same...
I would tend to agree with this, however, the guys from the PGA tour that are now playing on the LIV tour don't earn Ryder Cup points (maybe they will for playing in the majors) so this will impact the US team.

I'm not sure if the European guys now playing on the LIV tour will stop earning Ryder Cup points, but from what I've seen, it's only the older guys like Ian Poulter, Lee Westwood and Sergio Garcia, and their Ryder Cup playing days were closer to the end.

I'm amazed by the outrage from Tiger and others. There's money and there's LIV money. I would play in robes and sandals while riding a camel if the Saudis paid me $100 million plus ( I would do it for $100,000, but I'm not a pro. Actually, I would do it for free if using a llama to carry the clubs. I don't trust camels)

I see Tiger’s point, and I’ve never been a fan of him. He’s right. The PGA is far from perfect, but it’s what helped make them who they are.

Yeah the money is huge, but how much is too much? Then you have these comments from guys like DJ. “I’m doing this for my family.” This shows how out of touch some of them are.
Who you trying to fool with this stupid comment? You married into the Gretzky family.

The fans are the ones losing in this. Sounds familiar.

I see Tiger’s point, and I’ve never been a fan of him. He’s right. The PGA is far from perfect, but it’s what helped make them who they are.

Yeah the money is huge, but how much is too much? Then you have these comments from guys like DJ. “I’m doing this for my family.” This shows how out of touch some of them are.
Who you trying to fool with this stupid comment? You married into the Gretzky family.

There's potential for fans benefiting. The PGA can make improvements like the NBA merging with the ABA and adopting the 3 point line and the dunk contest

The PGA needs to stress how much it delivers to local charities.

The PGA needs to eliminate $17 Michelob Ultras and embrace some raucous behavior like the 16th hole at Phoenix

Reactions: Mac9192
The Majors need to be a real test. Two generic fellows named Cameron are 13 under and 11 under because they are playing ancient courses with space-age equipment. It's like watching the Quad Cities or John Deere

Reactions: hart2chesson
The Majors need to be a real test. Two generic fellows named Cameron are 13 under and 11 under because they are playing ancient courses with space-age equipment. It's like watching the Quad Cities or John Deere
ged agree very much with you on this point. If I watch a major, I want to see the pros have a REAL TEST, maybe -1 to -4 wins....OFC

Mac, GREAT POST!!! You spelled it out!! OFC

Cameron Smith has legit skillz (and hair).

Reactions: geddoughton23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT