ADVERTISEMENT

Just in case.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
I would like to remind all Duke fans of the 20 plus years of cheating that unc cheater u got away with with no punishment. The AFAM academic scandal is the biggest in the history of college athletics. They all knew. dean knew, mack brown knew, hof coach roy williams knew even when he eas at KU, johnny " tarheel" swofford knew because it was under his watch as AD in cheater heel. Can't wait until he's gone. The dirt that was swept under the rug is still there. This was cleverly thought out and concieved by several top people in cheater heel. All should be ashamed. We will never know how many wins the athletic programs notched up because of all this. How many basketball natty"s? At least one maybe two because of ineligible players. Am I bitter and obsessed? Yes of course I am . I am a Duke fan. That's my nature. I will tell you guys one thing and don't anyone ever forget this If it happened at Duke I would want and demand all involved to lose their jobs and that includes Coach K. I would want wins taken away and chmpionships vacated. That is just the way that I am. I am what I am. Maybe I should just forget about it but that is what cheater u wants all of us to do. They can't help it. It's their nature. They are tar heel fans. Bless their hearts. This is my last thread and post on this board for the year 2020. OFC

I would like to remind all Duke fans of the 20 plus years of cheating that unc cheater u got away with with no punishment. The AFAM academic scandal is the biggest in the history of college athletics. They all knew. dean knew, mack brown knew, hof coach roy williams knew even when he eas at KU, johnny " tarheel" swofford knew because it was under his watch as AD in cheater heel. Can't wait until he's gone. The dirt that was swept under the rug is still there. This was cleverly thought out and concieved by several top people in cheater heel. All should be ashamed. We will never know how many wins the athletic programs notched up because of all this. How many basketball natty"s? At least one maybe two because of ineligible players. Am I bitter and obsessed? Yes of course I am . I am a Duke fan. That's my nature. I will tell you guys one thing and don't anyone ever forget this If it happened at Duke I would want and demand all involved to lose their jobs and that includes Coach K. I would want wins taken away and chmpionships vacated. That is just the way that I am. I am what I am. Maybe I should just forget about it but that is what cheater u wants all of us to do. They can't help it. It's their nature. They are tar heel fans. Bless their hearts. This is my last thread and post on this board for the year 2020. OFC

And you made the year go out with a BANG!!!! Terrific post!!!
#RoyKnew

OFC

Which players? Not trying to be contentious honest question. I’ve never been able to go deep into this story as my blood pressure is a real thing and actually I feel it spiking now just thinking about what st dean and roy pudding have gotten away with

Reactions: germantondevil
Which players? Not trying to be contentious honest question. I’ve never been able to go deep into this story as my blood pressure is a real thing and actually I feel it spiking now just thinking about what st dean and roy pudding have gotten away with

I would have to go back and research it. I remember back a while where one of our posters had found where hof coach roy williams' 1st natty team, the one he inherited from matty boy a good number of the players were majoring in AFAM. He knew what was going on. He must hve gotten a sniff that the program was under investigation about the academic scandal because before he won his second he put a stop to bb players from majoring in AFAM. Of course it really didn't matter because the NCAA let them off the hook after they had offered the AFAM program to all students. That in itself would have been fine if all those students had been required to go to class. That's what made it wrong. Of hof coach whined and moaned that the investigation cost him a bunch of 5 star recruits which probably has some truth to it but he and the program deserved it. Instead of the those responsible for the scam being held accountable only a couple of professors lost their jobs. hof coach roy williams also knew before the rest of us that the heels were going to get out of it because he bragged about it. Yes I am obsessed with the cheating heels and how they got out of it. The worst cheaters in the history of the NCAA. OFC

Dean Smith (RIP) used to make me sick to my stomach. Officiating would change so fast when he was trolling the sidelines. The only thing that I am glad of is he only won 1 Natty with all of that talent that rolled through UNCHEAT and take his AFAM classes. He was NOT one of the best tournament coaches in history and his 2 was given to him!! OFC

Reactions: skysdad
I would have to go back and research it. I remember back a while where one of our posters had found where hof coach roy williams' 1st natty team, the one he inherited from matty boy a good number of the players were majoring in AFAM. He knew what was going on. He must hve gotten a sniff that the program was under investigation about the academic scandal because before he won his second he put a stop to bb players from majoring in AFAM. Of course it really didn't matter because the NCAA let them off the hook after they had offered the AFAM program to all students. That in itself would have been fine if all those students had been required to go to class. That's what made it wrong. Of hof coach whined and moaned that the investigation cost him a bunch of 5 star recruits which probably has some truth to it but he and the program deserved it. Instead of the those responsible for the scam being held accountable only a couple of professors lost their jobs. hof coach roy williams also knew before the rest of us that the heels were going to get out of it because he bragged about it. Yes I am obsessed with the cheating heels and how they got out of it. The worst cheaters in the history of the NCAA. OFC
Amen sky. You hit it on the head brother

Dean Smith (RIP) used to make me sick to my stomach. Officiating would change so fast when he was trolling the sidelines. The only thing that I am glad of is he only won 1 Natty with all of that talent that rolled through UNCHEAT and take his AFAM classes. He was NOT one of the best tournament coaches in history and his 2 was given to him!! OFC
Loved it when Deano got tossed from a FF game.

I give him credit as a coach. Lost what respect I had for him with the AFAM scandal . For me that has become his legacy. OFC

Reactions: toophly1124
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT