ADVERTISEMENT

"Insiders" whats up with Grayson?

Grayson's feelings on coming back:
dfe468e313d53147e8c72ca1b5dfeae6.jpg
dfe468e313d53147e8c72ca1b5dfeae6.jpg

These people saying he shoulda went last year make me wanna scream. HE DIDNT WANT 2!! He's stated that he's happy with his decision he loves Duke and he's living his dream. Let it go saying he messed up

Amen.

I'm sure he knows on the surface staying was a 'mistake', but he's also looking big picture. He has his degree, he's playing for his dream school and the NBA will be there tomorrow. Plus, he maybe hasn't reached all the goals he set out to attain at Duke.

It's the same reason I hate our fans riding Justin Jackson. I mean, seriously....what has it come to when staying three and four years is viewed as a bad thing? Those are the kind of things we should be celebrating, and not chiding.

Amen.

I'm sure he knows on the surface staying was a 'mistake', but he's also looking big picture. He has his degree, he's playing for his dream school and the NBA will be there tomorrow. Plus, he maybe hasn't reached all the goals he set out to attain at Duke.

It's the same reason I hate our fans riding Justin Jackson. I mean, seriously....what has it come to when staying three and four years is viewed as a bad thing? Those are the kind of things we should be celebrating, and not chiding.
Many are then pissed when a sure fire 3-4 guy like Luke leaves after 2. Makes zero sense.

Reactions: Mac9192
Amen.

If Allen decides to stay at Duke it will be the best thing for the overall makeup of the team. Duval, Knox, or whoever else may sign with Duke are secondary in my opinion.

Reactions: hart2chesson
If Allen decides to stay at Duke it will be the best thing for the overall makeup of the team. Duval, Knox, or whoever else may sign with Duke are secondary in my opinion.

I think it STARTS w/Grayson as I've said because I believe Duke and G benefit in VOLUMES w/his return. Go ahead and call me a dreamer, but I can see Grayson as a Quinn Cook type in leadership next yr and leading this team to #6.

I do think we need Duval at the point. Knox would be a wonderful addition, but you risk a little in chemistry issues I suppose in so many OAD's. However w/K at the helm, and Grayson providing on- court leadership I like our upside regardless....

OFC

I hope Grayson stays but I more hope he decides to do what's best for him. No matter what he does he's gonna have the critics. OFC

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT