ADVERTISEMENT

HOF

Willcampbell

Cameron Crazy
Oct 20, 2004
Calipari a finalist. What do y'all think? I hate the guy, but I must admit he probably is deserving.
OFC

Originally posted by Willcampbell:
Calipari a finalist. What do y'all think? I hate the guy, but I must admit he probably is deserving.
OFC
They let Williams in Will, why not Calipari? OFC

Originally posted by Heyman25:
Originally posted by Willcampbell:
OFC
They let Williams in Will, why not Calipari? OFC
I think so too Heyman. OFC

He has black marks on his resume, and has proven himself to be a guy that will bend or flat out break rules. But he would not be the first guy in the Hall who fits that description.

He is the 2nd most winningest coach at Memphis, the 5th most winningest coach at UK. He's been to 3 final fours and won a championship. If all of that holds up, I think he deserves it.

^ I agree. Calipari is deserving. I understand people don't like him (I don't really either), but he's a very good coach.

Calipari is deserving for sure. I'm not a fan but the dude is a great coach.

His resume says he's certainly should be considered. Over 600 wins, probably will have about 700 in another 2 seasons (if he stays in the college ranks.) Almost 78% winning percentage with one NCAA championship...and possibly another one this year. Yeah, can't argue with the results.

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT