ADVERTISEMENT

GTHC!!!

I'm with you, Neners! GTHC, GTH!!!

Coach%20K%20clipboard%20GTHC.jpg

OFC

Twice a year, everyone c a llc my name. And I love it!! Great win tonight and......GTHC, GTH! !!

Originally posted by JCColsCane:

So is that OAD fellow!! Another masterpiece my man, Great Job!!!!
Go Duke!!!!

JC-OFC
Hahaha, us old guys got to stick together, JCC! I've made a lot of these 'GTHC' pics over the last few years, but if I get some time next week (and some ideas), I'll make some new ones.

@Neners, thanks for the link, that was fun...really fun!

OFC

The time is here. Get focused and blow them off the court. Just a note. could be some frozen precipitation coming in to the area Wed. night OFC

Originally posted by skysdad:
The time is here. Get focused and blow them off the court. Just a note. could be some frozen precipitation coming in to the area Wed. night OFC
Haha...If 3 flakes of snow fall the Heel fans will be clapping themselves on the back because they made the 8 miles to Durham. Remember the stupid crap from them when it snowed so much that K and the team didn't make it to Chapel Hill?

OFC

^^^ Yeah, because the game would've been in Carmichael which UNC fans desperately wanted, Even they know the Dean Dome blows
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by OldasdirtDevil:
I'm with you, Neners! GTHC, GTH!!!

ec

OFC
Hahaha! LOL. That is SO Great.

And, GTHC, GTH!!!!
This post was edited on 2/14 9:59 PM by youngman42

that sign over the UNC logo is the same symbol they use to cover a players class schedule.

Them boys were chomping at the bit to play Duke not so long ago, kinda curious if that's changed at all!!!!

Can't wait for this one, we are the better team....... By far!!!!!

GTHC GTH

I heard that Sophomore Meeks is superior to the Freshman Okafor......I cannot wait to see!

GTH Carolina.
This post was edited on 2/14 11:19 PM by Crank_it_loud

Originally posted by pisgah101:
I'm ready for the picture threads!
I started one, Pisgah, (with this gif in it), but I'm only going to post a few pictures because of how late/early it is. I'll post a lot more later on today. OFC.

Bat%20Signal%20GTHC%20gif.gif

I don't even want the Tar Heels to score 1 point. Yes I want a shut out. A skunk. I just cringe when UNC scores and as far as what the points we put up no points is enough. I don't want to see a good game. I want a beat down.. I want to hear HOF Coach Roy Williams say "this is a tragedy and a catastrophe." I want to hear THR whine and gripe about how horrible the officiating is. I want THR in a total meltdown and hear them calling dor HOF Coach Roy Williams' dismissal. I want that 7 or 8 mile trip back to Cheater's Hill seem like 700-800 miles by foot. I want no mercy.
3dgrin.r191677.gif
OFC

Originally posted by OldasdirtDevil:

Originally posted by pisgah101:
I'm ready for the picture threads!
I started one, Pisgah, (with this gif in it), but I'm only going to post a few pictures because of how late/early it is. I'll post a lot more later on today. OFC.

ec

OAD, great job!!! That's so rich!!! Somehow, I can just picture you in that Blue outfit flipping the switch (lmao)!!!

JC-OFC

I don't even want the Tar Heels to score 1 point. Yes I want a shut out. A skunk. I just cringe when UNC scores and as far as what the points we put up no points is enough. I don't want to see a good game. I want a beat down.. I want to hear HOF Coach Roy Williams say "this is a tragedy and a catastrophe." I want to hear THR whine and gripe about how horrible the officiating is. I want THR in a total meltdown and hear them calling dor HOF Coach Roy Williams' dismissal. I want that 7 or 8 mile trip back to Cheater's Hill seem like 700-800 miles by foot. I want no mercy.
3dgrin.r191677.gif
OFC
Sky can you tell us how you feel?
3dsmile.r191677.gif
Would you be ok with an 82-50 score?

ofc

whats it called when you post the same thing twice?

ROFC...real old forgetful club
This post was edited on 2/16 1:48 PM by gottagonow

Originally posted by gottagonow:

3dgrin.r191677.gif
OFC
3dsmile.r191677.gif

ofc
I wouldn't be ok with the 50.
3dgrin.r191677.gif
OFC

Weather Alert!. Due to the prediction of in climate weather and also the fact that UNC basketball players don't go to class anyway HOF Coach Roy Williams loaded the bus and brought the basketball team to Durham this morning. The trip took about 15 minutes and the team arrived at their hotel around mid-day. HOF Coach Roy Williams had ask Duke officials to provide housing for team and staff but all of Duke's dorms were filled by students. Since coach K has no empty mansion for the staff and team to stay in the hotel was the only other option. They will as a team watch The Bachelor in HOF Coach Williams room tonight and practice tomorrow and Wed. at Cameron while the Duke team attends classes. HOF Coach Roy Williams has shown his ability to adapt to make sure both UNC and Duke fans see the game as scheduled Wed. night. That is just another reason he is the most interesting man in the world.
3dgrin.r191677.gif
OFC

I don't know about all of you but I wish the game was starting right now. I can't remember when I was looking so forward to a Duke-UNC game and I don't know why this year. hope the crazies are at their all time best. I know also that Coach Dean Smith will be part of it and I think that is great but it's still Duke-UNC and the scandal should not be forgotten. Wish DevilDJ could be sitting right in he middle of the crazies. It probably will be another classic battle with the game being decided late. I hope we put them away early and that the game will be of no doubt. These close games we tend to have are too much for my heart .I 'm ready to go. OFC

I don't like that UNC fans are not only picking Duke to win, but picking Duke to cover the 7.5 pt spread. I prefer cocky, overconfident Carolina fans. Hopefully we will not get too comfortable with this game either. I don't care that UNC is playing bad basketball right now. That means nothing tomorrow night.

Originally posted by gottagonow:

3dgrin.r191677.gif
OFC
3dsmile.r191677.gif

ofc
83 to -11. Points deducted for 20 years of academic fraud.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT