ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite Christmas movie(s)

pisgah101

Dec 26, 2005
1. Home Alone- not only my favorite Christmas movie but one of my favorite movies all time

2. The Santa Clause

3. It’s a wonderful life- didn’t watch it for years then decided to 2 years ago.. was extremely impressed and mad at myself for taking so long to see it

4. Home alone 2

5. Elf- the last great Christmas movie

HM all jumbled- Jingle all the way, I’ll be home for Christmas with JTT, the Santa clause 2 and 3, a Christmas story, Christmas Vacation

1. Home Alone- not only my favorite Christmas movie but one of my favorite movies all time

2. The Santa Clause

3. It’s a wonderful life- didn’t watch it for years then decided to 2 years ago.. was extremely impressed and mad at myself for taking so long to see it

4. Home alone 2

5. Elf- the last great Christmas movie

HM all jumbled- Jingle all the way, I’ll be home for Christmas with JTT, the Santa clause 2 and 3, a Christmas story, Christmas Vacation
I’ve only seen It’s a Wondeful Life and Christmas Vacation. I’ll have to give Home Alone a watch. Costanza was caught by Jerry crying during the sequel Hope you kept it together pisgah

March of the Wooden Soldiers was shown on WOR in New York Christmas morning. On Thanksgiving they would show the original King Kong, Son of Kong and Mighty Joe Young.

Reactions: skysdad and Liftee
Christmas is my favorite time of year . I literally take two weeks off and watch Christmas movies with my daughter and the older ones with my grandkids. Rudolph, frosty the snow man , Scrooge .
It’s the one time a year I literally allow no arguing in my house and decorate heavily .

Every movie mentined are great. Has anyone ever seen The Christmas Chronicles 1 and 2 and A Boy Named Christmas. Recommend all three. OFC
Watched one the other night and thought it was good sky .

Reactions: skysdad
My top 30 in no order after the first three:

1. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
2. Scrooged
3. Die Hard
4. Batman Returns
5. The Muppets Christmas Carol
6. Edward Scissorhands
7. Gremlins
8. The Family Man
9. Krampus
10. A Christmas Horror Story
11. Jingle All the Way
12. Lethal Weapon
13. Fatman
14. Better Watch Out
15. Little Women
16. The Nightmare Before Christmas
17. The Shop Around the Corner
18. Trapped in Paradise
19. Trading Places (don't care what the so-called experts' say!)
20. In Bruges
21. The Santa Clause
22. Home Alone
23. Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
24. A Christmas Carol (the George C. Scott one)
25. Love Actually
26. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
27. All is Bright
28. The Long Kiss Goodnight
29. Die Hard 2: Die Harder
30. You've Got Mail

Bleed , forgot all about long kiss goodnight with Samuel L Jackson and Gina Davis. The water wheel scene is awesome 😎

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Christmas Vacation and Home Alone.

We should organize a DI Christmas Caroling group. It would be a tearjerker witnessing @Fourteen44 and @Dattier, arm in arm, bellowing out some Christmas tunes together.
I’m only doing that if @Dattier has a sufficient mental health break first!!

And to be clear, I’m not mocking mental health. Times are hard, people are hurting. I just mock this clown for acting holier than thou all while then saying he needs “message board mental health breaks”….

• Haha
Reactions: pisgah101
I’m only doing that if @Dattier has a sufficient mental health break first!!

And to be clear, I’m not mocking mental health. Times are hard, people are hurting. I just mock this clown for acting holier than thou all while then saying he needs “message board mental health breaks”….
You can find our old pal at the library researching Burl Ives and Bing Crosby’s childhoods to see if they’re as racist as he hopes they are. On a related note, holiday tunes not Christmas. He’s prob three sheets to the wind right now celebrating Grinders release

My top 30 in no order after the first three:

1. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
2. Scrooged
3. Die Hard
4. Batman Returns
5. The Muppets Christmas Carol
6. Edward Scissorhands
7. Gremlins
8. The Family Man
9. Krampus
10. A Christmas Horror Story
11. Jingle All the Way
12. Lethal Weapon
13. Fatman
14. Better Watch Out
15. Little Women
16. The Nightmare Before Christmas
17. The Shop Around the Corner
18. Trapped in Paradise
19. Trading Places (don't care what the so-called experts' say!)
20. In Bruges
21. The Santa Clause
22. Home Alone
23. Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
24. A Christmas Carol (the George C. Scott one)
25. Love Actually
26. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
27. All is Bright
28. The Long Kiss Goodnight
29. Die Hard 2: Die Harder
30. You've Got Mail

Epic list!

Just a heads up for everyone, don't watch, Spirited; it is a hot dumpster fire of a film.

We went to see  Violent Night this afternoon and it was a good time. David Harbour is great as Santa. The film is basically Die Hard with Saint Nick in the John McClane role.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT