ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS WAKE FOREST OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Looks like we are getting what we deserve a Big L because if you can't put teams away you deserve to lose
Can’t start games the way we are either...after what just happened a few days ago that is what is most disappointing.

Reactions: ioliva
Painful to give up this many points to a two-man team. Not a good look. Oh well, typical college basketball nonsense result.

Lmao wow it’s so sad what our team has become. You just have to chuckle. BEYOND terrible coaching. What was the plan for ot 2? Whoever gets the ball just drive and throw up a prayer? Our staff is so lazy, we go down 5-7 do we burn a timeout? Nah, let’s just let them play as is and hope they turn it around. Another I’ll prepared game after taking first place in the acc. Wow

Reactions: pisgah101
We simply are not a Final Four team. Didn’t come ready to play 40 mins which shows lack of team desire.

On top of all this I ran into the first UNCheat fan I’ve met in Oregon.

We will lose the first game of the ACC tourney, the first game of the ncaa tourney, and may not win another game this year.

Reactions: dukiejay
You know what will be worse than our collapse at the worst time of the season...UNC making a run in the ACC tourney and winning to get the ACC automatic bid....

Is Jack White not eligible to play? Would have been a nice presence down low in the OT's
Lol that’s a joke. We don’t have senior s can that help us in a meaningful way, with the exception of J rob tonight.

Game over. Did we stop Wake from scoring on a single possession in both the OT's? If we did, it was only maybe once 113 points to WF...unreal...even in 2 OT's.

OFC

Y'all can talk about Hurt being an NBA guy, I just don't see it. Slow footed. 4 guys busted their tail and then he couldn't even get close to his man.

Sorry fellas...love our Blue Devils to death but this team has gotten worse while Kansas has gotten better and looks elite.

We gotta get realistic at this point on what we got here.

Reactions: pisgah101
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT