ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS WAKE FOREST OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

He’s the guy who can’t bring himself to say, “my bad” or “I was wrong.” He’s not capable. Rather, he’s going to double- and triple-down while feverishly digging.

Oh yeah....he tends to be quite pompous, as well.
Yeah he literally seems unable to say those words. It’s crazy.

Just saw Zion, tre, cam and some others. Zion was by himself and didn’t look happy - understandable.

How much would any of you give for Tre not to have dove for that ball, and for us to have dog walked Syracuse, and for us to still be tied for number 1 in the ACC with us owning the tie breaker?
That was a bad, bad loss to a not good Syracuse team. They'd be on the wrong side of the bubble without the victory vs Duke. Even without Tre and without Cam, that was a bad loss.
If the season doesn't play out perfectly for us (national title), then I am going to be just as merciless, bringing this up (basically a call back to when I was correct) in every single thread, for the rest of time.
This is a game of fractions of single percentage point, and that was a huge thing that went against us.
It wasn't a bad loss, Tre and Cam would've guarded 2 of their 3 leading scorers in Howard and Battle.

How much would any of you give for Tre not to have dove for that ball, and for us to have dog walked Syracuse, and for us to still be tied for number 1 in the ACC with us owning the tie breaker?
That was a bad, bad loss to a not good Syracuse team. They'd be on the wrong side of the bubble without the victory vs Duke. Even without Tre and without Cam, that was a bad loss.
If the season doesn't play out perfectly for us (national title), then I am going to be just as merciless, bringing this up (basically a call back to when I was correct) in every single thread, for the rest of time.
This is a game of fractions of single percentage point, and that was a huge thing that went against us.
th

If everyone put him on ignore he would be effectively muted. He would be the invisible man. I’d call that legal banning. Sure you haven’t done anything to warrant a ban, we are just tired of reading your insufferable opinions so we made you disappear. What a united front we would be.

Duke should be able to win this one without Zion. Hope we see more of Baker!

Duke: 83
Wake Forest: 58

Let’s go Duke!!

No Zion, no let down tonight. This team needs to make a statement. ESPN as us as a 26 point favorite and a 99 per cent chance of winning . This game should never be closer than 2-0. I'm looking for a 30 point plus win. Big 1st. half lead and double it in the second half. Nothing personal WF . OFC

I was really hoping the WF game would be a good way to ease Zion back in before UNC. Plus it sucks his last game in CIS in a Duke uni was 30 seconds of play before an injury to UNC.

Got the game on DVR - can’t watch it until later. I’ll be off the game thread and forum until later tonight to prevent spoilers lol.

Hope we kick @$$ :D GO DUKE!

Getting ready to go. Is Tre going to guard chidress. If so I hope Tre shuts him out. Let's go guys. OFC

Man I bet we'd be up by at least a bucket by now if Zion had played the whole game so far Anyone else feel that way?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT