ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS WAKE FOREST OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I think Zion plays tonight. He was said to be in Phase 4 of 4, this is a good warm-up game for UNC this weekend, and it's his last game in CIS.

Reactions: DukefanKY
Haha, already snuck it in this morning above. Truthfully, I’m just hoping for a proper sendoff for this group in Cameron. And i hope they’re back in Cameron one more time in April raising a banner.

No hints being dropped? Are you at least as confident as a few days ago? Mums the word

Big spread without Zion. If we play defense with the intensity we did against Miami, Duke will win this one going away. If Zion plays, turn out the lights, the party is over.
Go Duke!
OFC

Reactions: DUKEFEDFAN
I just dove for an empty seat on the plane - does that mean I don’t value my health?

How much would any of you give for Tre not to have dove for that ball, and for us to have dog walked Syracuse, and for us to still be tied for number 1 in the ACC with us owning the tie breaker?
That was a bad, bad loss to a not good Syracuse team. They'd be on the wrong side of the bubble without the victory vs Duke. Even without Tre and without Cam, that was a bad loss.
If the season doesn't play out perfectly for us (national title), then I am going to be just as merciless, bringing this up (basically a call back to when I was correct) in every single thread, for the rest of time.
This is a game of fractions of single percentage point, and that was a huge thing that went against us.

Reactions: DUKEFEDFAN
I'm holding out hope that he plays. If he really is healthy and ready to go, it seems like we would want him to get one more game in Cameron and a tune up before unc?

How much would any of you give for Tre not to have dove for that ball, and for us to have dog walked Syracuse, and for us to still be tied for number 1 in the ACC with us owning the tie breaker?
That was a bad, bad loss to a not good Syracuse team. They'd be on the wrong side of the bubble without the victory vs Duke. Even without Tre and without Cam, that was a bad loss.
If the season doesn't play out perfectly for us (national title), then I am going to be just as merciless, bringing this up (basically a call back to when I was correct) in every single thread, for the rest of time.
This is a game of fractions of single percentage point, and that was a huge thing that went against us.

I don't get the reference? For instance, let's say we lose to gonzaga in the finals. How does that relate to whether you do or don't go after loose balls? Or Tre's injury?
Also, how many games might had we lost if we didn't go after those 50/50 balls? No way to put a number on that one

So much fun playing with hypothetical situations. Would you care so much if Tre hadn't dove for the ball and we went on to beat Syracuse, but then we came up 2 pts short at Louisville? Same result.

Yeah how does tre diving for a ball have anything to do with us if we lose the national championship??

Duke by plenty.

We don't need Zion to win but hopefully we get to see one more dunk in a Duke uniform at Cameron.

Reactions: PixelDevil

I feel like a broken record saying this....but this is your worst post ever.

Your post and thoughts are valueless. Shouldn't you be doing something valuable instead of posting here with us lowlifes?

Man, I've tried to back you up here several times throughout the year but damn if you ain't out there, like Pluto lately. WTF are you even saying here dude? You can't play college ball and not make hustle plays to the floor. It's like you know damn well you're wrong but to spite HELL you won't admit it. You already ARE merciless bringing up this stupid shit every thread. Stop dude. Please, just stop.

I’m glad he showed hustle and took the risk.

Dang......kinda sucks that's how it ended in Cameron. Hopefully Saturday.

Man, I've tried to back you up here several times throughout the year but damn if you ain't out there, like Pluto lately. WTF are you even saying here dude? You can't play college ball and not make hustle plays to the floor. It's like you know damn well you're wrong but to spite HELL you won't admit it. You already ARE merciless bringing up this stupid shit every thread. Stop dude. Please, just stop.

He’s the guy who can’t bring himself to say, “my bad” or “I was wrong.” He’s not capable. Rather, he’s going to double- and triple-down while feverishly digging.

Oh yeah....he tends to be quite pompous, as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT