ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SYRACUSE NCAA TOURNAMENT SWEET 16 OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I hope I’m wrong, but I have a bad feeling this is going to be a really close game. May be the food poisoning I’m dealing with right now.

Reactions: skysdad
Love to see Grayson get his 2,000 tonight. OFC

I'm with you 100% Sky, would love to see it tonight, but if he doesn't get it tonight, I pray that the "Basketball Gods" will give him one more chance this weekend to do it!
Go Duke!
OFC

Anyone watching the Nova game? I can't watch, but looking at how tight the score has stayed, looks like maybe a really good game

I hope I’m wrong, but I have a bad feeling this is going to be a really close game. May be the food poisoning I’m dealing with right now.

That's gotta be it. Hope you feel better soon. You didn't by any chance get hold of some bad "nanner puddin" did you. ;) OFC

Reactions: FearTheBeard
Nova doesn't look good at all. No inside presence. Just chucking up 3s.

To me it looks like Kansas is good. Lots of movement on offense. May just be me though.

Kansas is good. There are few teams I fear but KU is one of them. I have an intense dislike for KU. I grew up 30 minutes from KU and as a Duke fan, you can image that it went over like a fart in church.

Thomas is having a tough game for Clemson .

I want to win the next 4 in order of Syracuse , Clemson, West Virginia and Loyola of Chicago all by 20 or more points. I don't care if it's easy and all the top seeds are gone. I don't want to have my heart in my throat. I'm too old for that type of suspense. I want it easy. OFC

I'd take that all day long

I hope K takes a look at the pressure Clemson put on Kansas at the end of this game. Maybe an opportunity to spring some 3/4 court pressure

Nova figured out how to beat the press on the inbound.

Ok we get KU if we beat Syracuse. There's something about Syracuse I have never liked and it's not all about their coach. Let's go hard from the opening whistle till the final buzzer. Let's win big. Looks like a 10:00 p.m. tip off at the earliest. Hate those late starts. See you guys at half time if I can stay awake. OFC

Reactions: christophero
That's gotta be it. Hope you feel better soon. You didn't by any chance get hold of some bad "nanner puddin" did you. ;) OFC
I did have a random basket on my doorstep with pudding in it. Now that I think about it, I found empty coke cans and some marijuana in the bushes outside me house. PJ!!!!! ROY!!!!!

I did have a random basket on my doorstep with pudding in it. Now that I think about it, I found empty coke cans and some marijuana in my bushes outside me house. PJ!!!!! ROY!!!!!

While it's on my mind please give your wife the best from this board. Glad she's going well. I'm so happy for the passionate board we have here for the loved ones of us all who most of us have never met. Has anyone heard anything from gottagonow? Does anyone have an e-mail address for him. I sure would like to drop him a line. I miss him. OFC

Tie up the shoe laces. It's gonna be tip off time very soon I hope. OFC

While it's on my mind please give your wife the best from this board. Glad she's going well. I'm so happy for the passionate board we have here for the loved ones of us all who most of us have never met. Has anyone heard anything from gottagonow? Does anyone have an e-mail address for him. I sure would like to drop him a line. I miss him. OFC
Thank you! Will do! I’ve been quarantined on the other side of the house all day in case it’s some kind of virus and not food poisoning. We’re still gonna watch the game together though.

Say what you will about Kanate, but he's a beast.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT