ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SYRACUSE NCAA TOURNAMENT SWEET 16 OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Survive and advance! My heart is racing. Best quote from someone on Elizabeth King Duke Forum " I felt like I spent the last 2 hours in a dentist's chair." Haha.

Reactions: youngman42
Allen 4-15.....we cant have that
19% from 3
This isnt going to cut it against Kansas, we have to have better guard play

This seems like Duke's MO in the Sweet 16 lately. Just survive and advance and Duke will be ok.

Duke undefeated in the Elite 8 under Coach K when facing a team not from the state of Kentucky...

Reactions: pisgah101
On another note, Duke is known as the team with annoying white players. How in the hell is Syracuse's 21 not on the list. He cannot set a legal screen if his life depended on it...

With Bagley you’re guaranteed almost a double double. He don’t even have to have the ball go through him for that. HAVE to knock down open shots because WE WILL have open shots because of Bags and Carter. These are shots that any aspiring pro has to make.

How am I supposed to unwind and sleep

FVOPMAk.jpg

Tell me how our senior missed those free throws though... terrible game. I don’t mind him taking open 3s but anything extended from the arc was stupid

On another note, Duke is known as the team with annoying white players. How in the hell is Syracuse's 21 not on the list. He cannot set a legal screen if his life depended on it...

It's legal unless they call it, haha.

would like to see Trent drive more...he was 3-5 shooting mid range...its something we need. Pretty poor performance but survive and advance. Need more from Duval...this was old Duval not new Duval

Reactions: AlanInNJ
I won this game for us. We took the lead for good when I made Syracuse stare at the Blue Devil on my bottle coozie.....he never turned away the remainder of the game, even while reloading. You’re welcome!

Reactions: gottagonow
I expect Trevon to have a much better game against the Jayhawks! Playing against a zone is not strong suit!!
OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT