ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NOTRE DAME ACC TOURNEY QTR FINAL GAMEDAY THREAD

K said Carter has not practiced all week due to foot injury. Status tomorrow is up in the air. That’s not good

I am looking for a cat 5 tonight!! Hoping the CHEATS get blowed all the back to CHEATER HILL!!!
OFC

That's a great start for the CHEATS, already have 6 blown assists. Could break a record if this keeps up!!!
OFC

Reactions: pisgah101
For some reason #1 for Miami looks like he won a fan challenge/contest to play for his favorite team for a day

Whoa Nellie! Great game by the Devils tonight. I have to admit, I was a little worried going into this one, especially with an experienced and desperate ND team. When Grayson let that first 3 fly, I had my first of many uh-ohs for the night!
So many contributors in the game, and this team sure looked like a final four team to me! Let's hope they can keep that piano off their backs and just play hard and together tomorrow night. We're 1-0 with 8 to go!
Go Duke!
OFC

Hey folks, just to let you know in case you missed the game tonight, it will be shown again tomorrow morning (Fri.) on ESPNU from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m.. I know that is early for some people, but for those that may be working tonight, it will allow you to see it. I know I will be plopped in the chair watching!
Go Duke!
OFC

Hey folks, just to let you know in case you missed the game tonight, it will be shown again tomorrow morning (Fri.) on ESPNU from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m.. I know that is early for some people, but for those that may be working tonight, it will allow you to see it. I know I will be plopped in the chair watching!
Go Duke!
OFC
You can also watch the replay whenever in the ESPN app.

Stinks about the Carter injury. I think we should rest him up for the tourney. A friend of mine is a Notre Dame grad and says Expletive Duke every chance he can. I told him to enjoy the NIT run. Great game for the boys in blue. Bolden is emerging. Expect to see a double double from him soon.

Reactions: jcdevilfan
Go Duke!
OFC

Some here may still be up drinking so that's a good share.

Got the easy dub today as I figured we would. On to the next game. Bagley is an unstoppable manchild. Looks like Bolden has to step up tomorrow. He looked good today. Trevon had 11 assists (with 6 turnovers). He’ll cut down on the turnovers. Just have to play and not think as much. Gary didn’t have a good game so he will be due for one soon.

Reactions: christophero
Got the easy dub today as I figured we would. On to the next game. Bagley is an unstoppable manchild. Looks like Bolden has to step up tomorrow. He looked good today. Trevon had 11 assists (with 6 turnovers). He’ll cut down on the turnovers. Just have to play and not think as much. Gary didn’t have a good game so he will be due for one soon.

Gary is going to lull people to sleep on him and focus on Bagley and Allen, then he's going to light somebody up in the NCAA

Reactions: tripleb71
28958672_10213391988652442_9075086804901691392_n.jpg

The way we're ballin I like our chances tomorrow. Grayson and Marvin are on a mission and our role players are filling their roles beautifully. We are overdue for a nice NCAA tourney run.

Reactions: tripleb71
I saw a post on Facebook of media reactions to our win tonight and one of the reactions from the media was actually a stat which I found interesting. It said that Duke is 7-0 in the Barclays Center. I think we keep that undefeated streak alive tonight (Friday night) and tomorrow night (Saturday night).

I saw a post on Facebook of media reactions to our win tonight and one of the reactions from the media was actually a stat which I found interesting. It said that Duke is 7-0 in the Barclays Center. I think we keep that undefeated streak alive tonight (Friday night) and tomorrow night (Saturday night).

I agree

Dukes gonna live and die with how Duval plays unless were extremely hot and the opposing team isn’t. Or a bad team. Just 5 points 5 assists 2 steals and 0 TOs a game consistently would make us really good. I’ll give him 1 TO. Ok not exactly those numbers but u get the point. During his spurts you can just see how good we are. During his usuall scared to death, hold ur breath moments when he has the ball TO moments you can see us struggle. Teams are kinda daring him to beat them sometimes. He has improved some but still inconsistent. He’s playing good defense and passing the ball much better. Hope we have enough left in the tank. Especially if we win this next game. Seems like we’re running a bit more and has helped our offense . Is that just against ND or ??? We’ll see .

Last edited:
I hope we play to win tomorrow and not just tonight, if you get that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT