ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS KENTUCKY CHAMPIONS CLASSIC OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I’m looking for any sign that this team can defend....in the end that will determine how far this team can go...

I’m going to pick Duke tonight....I think Coach K does as good a job as anyone having a team prepared early in the year....and I think R.J’s competitiveness and will to win will pull us through.....I hope :)

ESPN is going to give Zion the Trea Young treatment all year and I'm going to bathe in the anger and whining of the rest of the country.

Reactions: HonkeyT
Paaaaleeeeaaaaasssseeee! No black unis. If we do and are losing at halftime call we switch to that beautiful Duke Blue. I'm serious. I ain't kidding. Those black things need to be burned. OFC

I wonder how many UGay fans will come over if they win to tell us good game....;) I wonder how many will come over after they lose and blame the refs or some sh!t....All I know for sure is they are sure as hell coming over after the game! Hehehe....:rolleyes:

Reactions: HonkeyT
Paaaaleeeeaaaaasssseeee! No black unis. If we do and are losing at halftime call we switch to that beautiful Duke Blue. I'm serious. I ain't kidding. Those black things need to be burned. OFC

Plus black will make Zion look even fatter. OFC

Sometimes, I don’t know about you sky

I am a Duke traditionalist . Duke Blue and White. This black uni thing came and caught on. I know they aren't the reason they lose but if we lose let's lose in our team colors. I fell the same about our football team. My high school colors are Navy Blue and White. This year they are wearing a mix of silver gray, Navy Blue and White. Don't like it. I am what I am. OFC

Reactions: PixelDevil
I'm really interested in seeing Cam play tonight. Compared to Zion and RJ, there has been hardly any talk about Cam's game - just mention after mention of him being #3 in the class. Plus, he just seems very quiet himself. All I really know about him is that he is supposed to be a good shooter?

I realize it was MSU's AD who conceived the idea of the Champions Classic, but I'd rather have a team like Nova in it than them.

9:30 might as well tape this damn thing ....OFC27

After the MSU games ends around 9:30 they will announce the start time of the Duke game to be 10:05. The actual tip time will be around 10:20. That's what I don't like about late games like this when four teams are playing on the same court and night. It's fine for the 1st. game but it throws everything out of sink for teams in the second game when it starts about 30 to 40 minutes later than anticipated. Tough on old farts like myself who go to bed around ten at the latest on the east coast. OFC

After the MSU games ends around 9:30 they will announce the start time of the Duke game to be 10:05. The actual tip time will be around 10:20. That's what I don't like about late games like this when four teams are playing on the same court and night. It's fine for the 1st. game but it throws everything out of sink for teams in the second game when it starts about 30 to 40 minutes later than anticipated. Tough on old farts like myself who go to bed around ten at the latest on the east coast. OFC
Hell is tough on me at 27!! I’m in the bed at dark lately ...and what’s that 6pm? Lmao I don’t like games after 7 period! Should never have a game start later then 7.

Reactions: skysdad
I guess they think the best game 10pm is prime time:rolleyes:......on a Tuesday

Kansas is tough ....Bolden would have to be on his A game against their big

Kansas is tough ....Bolden would have to be on his A game against their big

My only goal for Bolden is for him to not hurt us. If he can grab some boards or get a block, then that's just an added bonus, imo.

UNC is blah. Cam Johnson will hit some shots. Nasir Little will make some plays. Luke Maye will try to jump. And that’s about it. Zzzzzzzzzzzz borrrrring

The Wofford Terriers threatening to repeat. :D

0eitklt9csw11.jpg

Sky, devils twitter page has confirmed duke is using the blue retro unis
also, the real star of this game so far is Laura Rutledge :)

You just made my day. Now I can watch the game without thinking "those dadgum black uniforms. They ought to bury those awful things. OFC

Seriously how long has it taken to play these last 3 minutes? Look I was being my sarcastic self when I made the post about the length of this game. Not sure I was that far off now. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT