ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS GEORGIA TECH OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

If they tell you that you aren't likely to get drafted why would you leave? Overseas? He could do that any year
The new way of thinking is you only have so many years to make money, so start as early as you can. (Playing basketball)

I think Jalen goes in early 20's and Hurt goes in 2nd round. Steward I hope returns.

I think how Jalen plays from here on out will determine where he lands. If he could bring the Jalen we saw at Pitt consistently and the second of half of GT, not only does he help the team, but he will improve his draft stock as well. As of right now though, you're right he is probably in the 20's somewhere. I think Matt is a late 2nd rounder. My hope is Steward will be back.

Reactions: christophero
On to Clemson. If we win this the season may not be lost; at least as far as making the tournament. We could use Coleman in a game like this. Hopefully Williams will continue to improve and Roach gets back on track.

Last edited:
Reactions: bleediteveryday30
On to Clemson. If we win this the season may not be lost; at least as far as making the tournament. We could use Coleman in a game like this. Hopefully Williams will continue to improve and Roach gets back on track.
I think Williams holds a big key to how well we do for the rest of the year. His presence inside makes apposing guards drive to the basket so much tuffer. GT's guards really had a problem shooting over him. With our guards having a hard time staying in front of opposing guards, he presence is big in the lane!! Hope he continues to play more and keeps improving!!
OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT