ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS CLEMSON OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
Third consecutive game we've had in Cameron and coming off of a huge win. I like our chances today.

Today's game is set to tip at 1pm est and will air locally but also on channel 791 for you DIRECTV subscribers.

Duke 85

Clemson 71

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!

Hopefully I hear Mike Posner on the radio again.

I think this will be close in the first half but Duke comes out strong in the second. Allen and Luke will have big games. Tatum will take a few to warm up.

Duke - 86
Tigers - 70

Hopefully no big hangover! This will probably be tight in the first half & we pull away in the 2nd half! GO DUKE!!!!

OFC

Reactions: jcdevilfan
This reminds me of the NCAA Tourney turnaround on a Thursday-Saturday. Its something to use as a building block, and is particularly tough coming off our biggest win of year.

I think just as much as we need our players to be ready, we need our fans pumped to help carry a somewhat tired team today.

Duke, 85-75

OFC

Reactions: 2 skerz 3
Trap game. The big emotional UNC, quick turnaround, at Virginia on Tuesday. It may be hard for Duke to be up for this one. I think Duke wins, but it's tight.

Duke 80
Clemson 74

Reactions: hart2chesson
Trap game. The big emotional UNC, quick turnaround, at Virginia on Tuesday. It may be hard for Duke to be up for this one. I think Duke wins, but it's tight.

Duke 80
Clemson 74

Very good point on "trap game." Brownnell desperately needs a signature win, possibly to save his job...

OFC

I hope after the state game the team understands to take no game lightly. With that being said, I think we win big today.

Duke 86
Kitty cats 69

OFC

I think Coach K will have the boys ready. With what they've been through this year and with them trending up, I just don't see a letdown. K is fresh, the boys are having fun, Clemson will not. Duke by 18. 89-71

Duke 80
Clemson 74

I hate that "trap game" stuff

We are the better team and if coaches and players are focused we win big

No excuses

I won't say this is a must win game, but with everything this team has been through this year, and with them finally starting to gel...well, we can't slip up against Clemson.

Duke 80
Clemson 71

OFC

Reactions: jcdevilfan
I see us being dominant today. Let's get it.

If memory serves me, Clemson took Carolina to OT, and played Virginia down to the wire. The kids will be a little tired from the "big" game, and may start out a little sluggish, but once "K" has to take a time out, I believe they will be "wide awake" when they return to the floor!
Duke will protect the home court today!
Go Duke!
OFC

Slow start out of the gate, but we come on strong, and Mr. Second Half (Tatum) dominates. Grayson and Luke with 20+ each.

Duke 85
Clemson 66

Go Duke!

Alan

Hate I'm gonna miss this game. Son has a basketball game at 12:30 and then lacrosse practice right after. Guess I'll have to follow on ESPN. Go Duke!!!

Shew, sluggish on offense. Defense hasn't been bad, tho.

Man. He was just getting the spring back in his step. :/

Damn.. that twisted ankle touched the floor. Hope he is okay. Defense has been good, out of sync so far.

Frank Jackson is getting better and more comfortable every game. He will be a star next year.

I like the way Bolden kept the ball high on that bucket. Nice play.

Also, Grayson Allen is a stone cold killer.

Reactions: bluedevilfan42
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT