ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS CENTRAL ARKANSAS OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
Admittedly, I don’t know a whole lot about Central Arkansas. The hope is this is just a tuneup game and the opener of the 2K Empire Classic before we face the big thumper, Georgia State.

Ok enough jokes from me for the day lol...The early line on this game is -32.5, and I think our Blue Devils, the newly anointed #2 team in America, will cover.

Tonight’s game is slated for a 7pm est tip and will air on the ACC Network.

Duke 93

Central Arkansas 59

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duke-83
Others guys 50

Continuing to work on defense and a solid rotation.

Reactions: DukeDenver
Defense will be stifling. Hope we shoot better from 3 point land and hope we practiced our ft shooting! Duke by a bunch!!!!
OFC

Admittedly, I don’t know a whole lot about Central Arkansas. The hope is this is just a tuneup game and the opener of the 2K Empire Classic before we face the big thumper, Georgia State.

Ok enough jokes from me for the day lol...The early line on this game is -32.5, and I think our Blue Devils, the newly anointed #2 team in America, will cover.

Tonight’s game is slated for a 7pm est tip and will air on the ACC Network.

Duke 93

Central Arkansas 59

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is the ACC NETWORK HD????

OFC

I wonder if someone will crack 20 points tonight. Looking for Wendell to build more confidence while everyone else keep playing their game. 82-55 Dukies

I like the idea of "K" wanting to play a lot of kids, and not only look at different rotations, but find a couple more scorers. Hope to see Wendell have a great game, and Alex staying aggressive. I think big Vernon will help Tre and CS in the scoring dept. tonight.
The "D" will make it very hard on the visitors, and Duke will win big.

Go Duke!
OFC

Last edited:
Keep getting after it on D, and would like to see Hurt get the ball some in the high post. Feel like his skill set is perfect for that. Let's Go Duke!

Our only regular season 100 pointer of the season. NW Missouri St would beat them by 20.

Duke - 110
Central Arkansas - 60

Goals - Win, Get Better, Limit unforced TO's, Shoot over 75% FT, and Shoot over 40% from 3 ....making at least 9 3PT FG, and stay healthy

Reactions: skysdad
74910708_10206672828376612_4490558216874229760_o.jpg

I have one question. What is on the ACCNETWORK before our game. I hope it's not the unc cheater u women's wrestling taking on the Wofford men's wrestling team. Hey. I'm serious. OFC

I have one question. What is on the ACCNETWORK before our game. I hope it's not the unc cheater u women's wrestling taking on the Wofford men's wrestling team. Hey. I'm serious. OFC
Classic college football. Clemson vs wake 2005. 4-7pm, then looks like a program called Integrity and Honor the UNC way from the Disney channel.

Classic college football. Clemson vs wake 2005. 4-7pm, then looks like a program called Integrity and Honor the UNC way from the Disney channel.
That’s nothing compared to what is going to be on the Reelz Channel at 11. They have a special series called ‘American Monster.’ One hour documentary on Tami Hansbrough. Set your DVR to record.

Oh and Duke wins tonight by 39

Reactions: retiredsoldier
That’s nothing compared to what is going to be on the Reelz Channel at 11. They have a special series called ‘American Monster.’ One hour documentary on Tami Hansbrough. Set your DVR to record.

Oh and Duke wins tonight by 39
Lmfao Mac!!! OMG lol. I'll make sure I catch that while wearing my compression socks.

Reactions: Mac9192
This will obviously be a double digit win for us.. but here is what I want to see from our guys:

Tre not shooting any 3’s unless there is no defender within 10 feet.

Javin to finish at the basket.

Moore to score 20+.

Lmfao Mac!!! OMG lol. I'll make sure I catch that while wearing my compression socks.
Heck yeah! Sky’s gonna watch it in the dark wearing his night vision goggles.
He doesn’t want Mrs Sky to know what he’s up to.
Those OFC’s are always ahead of the game.

Reactions: retiredsoldier
Heck yeah! Sky’s gonna watch it in the dark wearing his night vision goggles.
He doesn’t want Mrs Sky to know what he’s up to.
Those OFC’s are always ahead of the game.
I'm just worried he may try to put the goggles on backwards due to not practicing before he pulled them out.

Reactions: skysdad and Mac9192
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT