ADVERTISEMENT

Duke Poster Transfer Tracker….

I would have said UTenn before march lol. I would go there for football season but screw Barnes and their basketball now.

• Haha
Reactions: Fourteen44
Chris would transfer to Gonzaga so he could pull for the tourney number one seed every season.

44- Virginia Tech so he can throat punch and not get called for it .

Bleed - Stanford or Harvard . More laid back but academically gifted.

Sky and Hart - Miami . Beach , Fish and Chill.

Me - I’m headed to UNLV and home lol

Chris would transfer to Gonzaga so he could pull for the tourney number one seed every season.

44- Virginia Tech so he can throat punch and not get called for it .

Bleed - Stanford or Harvard . More laid back but academically gifted.

Sky and Hart - Miami . Beach , Fish and Chill.

Me - I’m headed to UNLV and home lol
Shey, you made my day!

Where would our posters transfer to if they were to leave Duke? I’ll start with a few:

@GAAP to Harvard or Princeton to get a PhD in Grammar
As a recently retired college professor, I'm concerned about the future of the English language. It appears that spelling and grammar are no longer emphasized in elementary and secondary education. Yo, that's just whack bruh.

As a recently retired college professor, I'm concerned about the future of the English language. It appears that spelling and grammar are no longer emphasized in elementary and secondary education. Yo, that's just whack bruh.
It became politically incorrect to correct some students’ grammar and therefore quickly became taboo to correct any student’s grammar lest a double standard be detected

Reactions: Fourteen44
So you’ll get a second PhD?!?

Reactions: sheyduke
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT