ADVERTISEMENT

Coach K has some serious work to do now.

The mantra "12 is enough" is not quite as galvanizing.

Reactions: dbav
Obi looked like a beast on the bench last year. He shouldn't have any trouble boxing out. Luke Kennard reminds me of Chris Mullins

He is very cerebral as well.

obi1_zps466adee9.jpg

I like that one, Denver! I made one (actually a couple) back when Obi came into the fold. I've updated this one a little.

Obi%20Won%20Seanobi%20Cameron%20Tar%20Wars2_2.jpg

OFC

Very similar problems to last year, as some have already noted. A former partner of mine played for Duke in the early 60s and he's my go-to guy for Duke bball discussion. I remember talking with him in detail about "how will Coach K ever keep people happy with the number of would-be starters on that team?"

Tyus and Quinn as point guards. Rasheed, Matt Jones, and Grayson as potential shooting guards. Rasheed, Semi, and Justice as potential SFs. Amile, Marshall, and Jah as big men. "Where will he find the minutes?" we asked ourselves.

Seems like he did OK.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I think K will lean on senior leadership to start this season, and I like the leadership that we have. Amile and Marshall have been through it all, first round historic upsets and an elite 8, final 4. I think K starts with Marshall, Amile, Matt, Thornton, and Ingram, which should be a elite defensive lineup. I think Grayson, Luke, and Chase replace Matt, MP3, and Amile, to go with a quicker lineup with more firepower. I haven't seen enough of Obi to know what he will bring to the table. Im excited to see how this team builds. Cant wait for Kentucky!

Reactions: MountaineerRam2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT