ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Carrawell & Hubert Davis

Thanks hart and bleed. He's not worth replying to. That"s what he wants is a confrentation. Ignore him and he will go away and if not one of the mods will move him away. OFC
Anytime, Sky! But I know you're right. The entire board is so negative right now. Normally I would've ignored the posts. The last week has really gotten me down, like most of us here. So I reacted emotionally instead of taking a step back for a moment.

Anytime, Sky! But I know you're right. The entire board is so negative right now. Normally I would've ignored the posts. The last week has really gotten me down, like most of us here. So I reacted emotionally instead of taking a step back for a moment.
Sky, anytime. Bleed as well, all have each other's backs as well as others on the board.

Tar Heel trolls can go to you know where.

OFC

Yep I replied and you see what happened. It's just not worth it. OFC

skysdad, I think that I might have thanked you earlier. I like Hubert Davis, but I've appropriated the name COACH CACKLES to annoy some of my friends as needed

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT