ADVERTISEMENT

Conor O’Neill joins the pod

timo0402

Feb 24, 2009
Our very own @ConorONeill joins the 5 PointPlay Podcast this episode to talk shop. Breakdown what it’s like sitting in press row with the students right behind you, the huge second half from Duke against Cuse, the conversation with Mark Mitchell after the game about his father’s tweets, and a preview for ND.

Check it out!

Our very own @ConorONeill joins the 5 PointPlay Podcast this episode to talk shop. Breakdown what it’s like sitting in press row with the students right behind you, the huge second half from Duke against Cuse, the conversation with Mark Mitchell after the game about his father’s tweets, and a preview for ND.

Check it out!

Will do Timo!! Conor is one heckuva nice guy! That's a good get for you. I have watched interviews before with him on "ACC PM."

OFC

Conor great preview. I agree--Duke needs to win these road games against normally inferior teams or it can't complain about a 5-6 seed come March. I'm interested to see if Flip can avoid first half foul trouble and if McCain can keep up his hot shooting or if he only does that at home. Duke has to step up its game to meet the challenge of a loud hostile environment.

I agree. If we can't beat middling teams on the road (Cuse, Pitt, ND) then we are heading for a weak seed and an uphill climb. Teams are going to go after Flip early and often so we need to be ready. This game can go either way, but I think this team has turned a corner and gets the W.

Excellent show Timo!! I feel more like you tomorrow about the Notre Dame game. I likewise feel it's going to be closer than most of your cast (also all well-informed and loyal Duke guys too).

@ConorONeill was wonderful. I truly admire the way he broached the topic of Mitchell's dad's tweet w/young Mark. It took courage, and he performed his job admirably!! (Hope you can get him back for Duke-Wake since he covers both).

There's plenty more good things the guys unpack (from Flip's passing to Conor's cool nickname for McCain, lol). Don't want to spoil- give a listen! OFC

Excellent show Timo!! I feel more like you tomorrow about the Notre Dame game. I likewise feel it's going to be closer than most of your cast (also all well-informed and loyal Duke guys too).

@ConorONeill was wonderful. I truly admire the way he broached the topic of Mitchell's dad's tweet w/young Mark. It took courage, and he performed his job admirably!! (Hope you can get him back for Duke-Wake since he covers both).

There's plenty more good things the guys unpack (from Flip's passing to Conor's cool nickname for McCain, lol). Don't want to spoil- give a listen! OFC
Thanks! I do think it’ll be a little more difficult than some of us would like to admit. They slow the game down, they want to keep it lower scoring which gives them more of a chance. Makes sense. If we are disciplined and play to our strengths we should pull away and win by double digits but that crowd will be amped up. We shall see.

Conor was excellent and will be back for sure!

Thanks! I do think it’ll be a little more difficult than some of us would like to admit. They slow the game down, they want to keep it lower scoring which gives them more of a chance. Makes sense. If we are disciplined and play to our strengths we should pull away and win by double digits but that crowd will be amped up. We shall see.

Conor was excellent and will be back for sure!
Awesome!! OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT