ADVERTISEMENT

Cheating pays

12375CAT

Cameron Crazy
Feb 15, 2012
Teams that cheat are playing for the national championship.
A cheater is guaranteed to win tonight.
This is an absolute disgrace for the game weđź’™so much.
But one thing is certain regardless.

K does not (& did not) cheat.
Duke does not (& did not) cheat.

There is something to be said for thatđź‘Ť

Ticket prices plummeted for the game. Ratings won’t be great

Reactions: KDSTONE
The 9:20 tip off time is also absurd. I'll likely watch a half and go to bed.
Yeah what’s up with that? People on the West Coast couldn’t care less about this game

I'm not watching. I don't "negative watch" meaning I don't watch games just to cheer against someone. I'll probably just watch a movie. But I'll be pissed if Kansas loses. Hopefully UNC loses on a buzzer beater so we can watch Kenny Smith cry on TV.

I'm not watching. I don't "negative watch" meaning I don't watch games just to cheer against someone. I'll probably just watch a movie. But I'll be pissed if Kansas loses. Hopefully UNC loses on a buzzer beater so we can watch Kenny Smith cry on TV.
I'll be working with several Carolina "fans". I haven't heard them say shit until the last month. Hell, most of them I didn't even know knew what a basketball was. Ignorance is bliss.

I'll be working with several Carolina "fans". I haven't heard them say shit until the last month. Hell, most of them I didn't even know knew what a basketball was. Ignorance is bliss.

truth.. 99% of my Facebook friends would say they’re “Carolina fans” no lie the first post I’ve seen about Carolina in well over a year was when they beat us at Cameron.. then the vile crap they all as a group said Saturday was embarrassing. It’s clear they hate us more then they like their team.. a lot of them was even saying they didn’t care if they won tonight just that they ended “rat faces” career..

If Kansas doesn't win it tonight they'll never get one. UNC'S 5 man team aren't T-800 cyberdyne systems models 101 the last time I checked.

Reactions: geddoughton23
I'm shocked that the IRON 5 concept continues to work. UNC has capable players on the bench. Puff Johnson is playing extremely well, but still plays less than ten minutes per game. Walton started last year but doesn't play at all this season

Most of them were probably surprised to find out they had a new coach Sat night when they watched a game for the first time all year

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
truth.. 99% of my Facebook friends would say they’re “Carolina fans” no lie the first post I’ve seen about Carolina in well over a year was when they beat us at Cameron.. then the vile crap they all as a group said Saturday was embarrassing. It’s clear they hate us more then they like their team.. a lot of them was even saying they didn’t care if they won tonight just that they ended “rat faces” career..
Toxic angry people. I know we vent on this board but I don’t let it seep into my every day affairs. These lunatics probably have a Coach K dart board they probably play with for hours a day

Toxic angry people. I know we vent on this board but I don’t let it seep into my every day affairs. These lunatics probably have a Coach K dart board they probably play with for hours a day
I believe it

You don’t want to miss Amanda Bacot heroic return in the second half ala Willis Reed for the Knicks. I get chills thinking about how he’s going to dominate tonight in all facets. He’s more than just a pretty face; he’s a warrior

You don’t want to miss Amanda Bacot heroic return in the second half ala Willis Reed for the Knicks. I get chills thinking about how he’s going to dominate tonight in all facets. He’s more than just a pretty face; he’s a warrior
I was trying to be funny. Turns out I was a message board prophet

Supposedly the bum is still hurt. Dude by far faked his injury last game. Huge ass stunt that killed momentum last game with his fake run into the tunnel. Anyone watching the game? Bacot literally shoved a kansas big man out of bounds. Nothing. I even recorded it on my phone because it was so blatant. And of course kansas getting ticky tack stuff called

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT