ADVERTISEMENT

All Duke-'One Shining Moment'

kirby

All Conference
Jun 26, 2001
I see on bleacher report there is an all Duke 'One Shining Moment' but when I click the link it says its a private video. Anyone know how or where that video can be accessed?

In 2010 DBP had a special Duke-only One Shining Moment that was very good. As of Sunday when I checked last there was nothing up on their site. But I'm hoping they do one again.

For those who may want to take a trip down memory lane, here is the 2010 version.

2010 One Shining Moment

Devil,
Thanks for linking that. I was thinking there was another video that had been done though that was to the 'one shining moment' song that was 100% all Duke highlights vs. the one the players are watching in this video?? I know they did one like that in 2010 which was linked to me through this message board about a week ago. If you google 'Duke bleacher report'....you will see the link I am talking about....maybe its the one you just sent me but I don't believe so....I think there is another video?? I could be wrong...

Originally posted by kirby:
I see on bleacher report there is an all Duke 'One Shining Moment' but when I click the link it says its a private video. Anyone know how or where that video can be accessed?
Are you referring to this one by the DBP? It was posted a few days ago. I've been looking for it as well.

2015 National Champions

I saw the one they did for this year, got an email from DBP with the link. I went to go get that to link here, and it said "private" so my guess is that maybe they weren't allowed to post it with that song, or they were going to go back and edit it and re-release, which has happened in the past. Stay tuned.

Originally posted by kirby:
Devil,
Thanks for linking that. I was thinking there was another video that had been done though that was to the 'one shining moment' song that was 100% all Duke highlights vs. the one the players are watching in this video?? I know they did one like that in 2010 which was linked to me through this message board about a week ago. If you google 'Duke bleacher report'....you will see the link I am talking about....maybe its the one you just sent me but I don't believe so....I think there is another video?? I could be wrong...
My bad, Kirby. That was the only one that I had seen.

OFC

DJ , i had just come here to post that, that one is nice!

Season highlights culminating w/title game. Love the off-camera audio near the beginning. "Duke is NEVER the underdog! "Family" on 3! 1 , 2 , 3..."Family!"

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Wow!!!!

I just can't see those getting old!!!!!!!

What a ride, what a ride!!!!!!

Hey guys/gals! New to the boards here. Well, I've been stopping by to read for awhile now, but this is my first post. Dropped by this morning and noticed my video was posted. Kinda took me by surprise since I never expected anybody to actually find it and watch it haha! I've been a die hard Blue Devil for many years and gotta say that this year was really special. I'm still hard pressed to rank them, in terms of personal favorite, above my all time favorite ('92), but these boys are close :). Anyway, wanted to stop in and say hey. Glad y'all like the video! Hoping for some good news at 6pm! Go Duke!

Reactions: Heyman25
Obviously , the Ingram story is big tonight but here's another vid. Full game only with Vitale and Schulman on the call.....

Justise on the call. Top 10 Plays. "Number 6. Jahlil being Jahlil. Five players can't guard him. unc needs six. But they only have five so it's not enough..." :p

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Justise on the call. Top 10 Plays. "Number 6. Jahlil being Jahlil. Five players can't guard him. unc needs six. But they only have five so it's not enough..." :p

Now that was FUN! I too laughed out loud when Justise said UNC needed 6 players to guard Jah, but only had 5.:D

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT