ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Williamson - 6’7” 285lbs

Wouldn't it be awesome if instead of dunking over big luke maye that Zion dunked big luke maye himself. Yes I know this would make Duke nation look bad again because another Duke thug has abused a tar heel favorite but can you just see big luke going down the rim butt 1st. and hitting the floor as the ball falls into his lap. OFC

Remember when we were all kind of indifferent because we didn't think there was a chance Zion would come to Duke.

I don't miss those times at all.

Show and I knew he was coming at last years CTC didn't we Show. His dad gave me the thumbs up sign. OFC

Reactions: dbav and Showenuff
Remember when we were all kind of indifferent because we didn't think there was a chance Zion would come to Duke?

I don't miss those times at all.

I still remember how shocked I was and when I screamed, my dog started going off and my wife running down stairs asking whats wrong, whats wrong?
NOTHING IS WRONG!! We got Zion!!....then she's walks off mumbling, OMG...all that commotion over a basketball player....LOL!!

I still remember how shocked I was and when I screamed, my dog started going off and my wife running down stairs asking whats wrong, whats wrong?
NOTHING IS WRONG!! We got Zion!!....then she's walks off mumbling, OMG...all that commotion over a basketball player....LOL!!
Lol!

The women don’t get it lol. My GF thinks I have a problem...she’s probably right!

Last edited:
Reactions: Quavarius
My dads a UVA fan, I like to rub it in his face that we just got a guy 6’7 285 that can jump like Lebron....He replies “yea UVA can’t get anybody like that, it’s sad”...Then I have to comfort him saying “evidently you don’t need them, you lost 1 game or 2 or 3? I forget ”....Then I have to throw in the UMBC just for chits and giggles lol! You guys are literally the only Duke fans I know...Makes for (a lot) of shots taken at me during the year, depending how good we’re doing. I'm surrounded by haters!!!! Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Showenuff

I knew he wasn't going to UK and certainly didn't think he was going to Duke. I thought he was going to Clemson or South Carolina. When he said Duke, I said "NO WAY!" I was still waiting for a "my bad, I meant to say..." but that never happened and I was crunk for the rest of the night!

I knew he wasn't going to UK and certainly didn't think he was going to Duke. I thought he was going to Clemson or South Carolina. When he said Duke, I said "NO WAY!" I was still waiting for a "my bad, I meant to say..." but that never happened and I was crunk for the rest of the night!

I thought Clemson, UK, or Kansas...glad to be wrong!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT