ADVERTISEMENT

Zion got even fatter

I pretty sure UNC and UK think they both have a couple each on the all best team of the last 20 years. Some fans of these other teams, i'll tell ya!

Zion has to be the fastest player ever in the NBA. OFC

If we're taking one individual season, I might go with this:

1st Team
Kemba Walker, UConn (2011)
JJ Redick, Duke (2006)
Kevin Durant, Texas (2007)
Zion Williamson, Duke (2019)
Anthony Davis, Kentucky (2012)

2nd Team
Jimmer Fredette, BYU (2011)
Buddy Hield, Oklahoma (2016)
Doug McDermott, Creighton (2014)
Shane Battier, Duke (2001)
Blake Griffin, Oklahoma (2009)

3rd Team
Jason Williams, Duke (2002)
Denzel Valentine, Michigan State (2016)
Evan Turner, Ohio State (2010)
David West, Xavier (2003)
Tyler Hansbrough, UNC (2008)

I'd take Dwayne Wade over Redick.

I'd take Dwayne Wade over Redick.

I see you are a fairly newly poster. Welcome and have fun . I also take it you are a heel fan. Most heel fans that post here end up being troll heels. Be careful. If you are a heel fan I guess you can't help it. It's your nature. Bless your heart. The reason I think you are heel fan is the comment you made about Wade over Redick. I don't think any regular Duke fan here would have posted that. If you are a Duke fan, my sincere apologies. The heels in your nickname threw me. OFC

I see you are a fairly newly poster. Welcome and have fun . I also take it you are a heel fan. Most heel fans that post here end up being troll heels. Be careful. If you are a heel fan I guess you can't help it. It's your nature. Bless your heart. The reason I think you are heel fan is the comment you made about Wade over Redick. I don't think any regular Duke fan here would have posted that. If you are a Duke fan, my sincere apologies. The heels in your nickname threw me. OFC

I'm a heels fan, and I've posted here before. It's just my personal opinion taking Wade over Reddick, but I'd also take Wade over any Tar Heel 2-guard over the last 20 years-- so I'm not trolling. Reddick was far and away the better outside scorer, but Wade is the better finisher at the rim and better overall athlete. I don't think it's a stretch to chose Wade over Reddick.

I'm a heels fan, and I've posted here before. It's just my personal opinion taking Wade over Reddick, but I'd also take Wade over any Tar Heel 2-guard over the last 20 years-- so I'm not trolling. Reddick was far and away the better outside scorer, but Wade is the better finisher at the rim and better overall athlete. I don't think it's a stretch to chose Wade over Reddick.

Time will tell. It always does . It's also pretty easy to pick Wade over any any 2 heel guard over the last 20 years. Plus the discussion is about the best season not the best overall athlete or rim finisher. If it was about te best overall players hansbrough would have not been listed and his 2008 season was outstanding. Redick should be there. Maybe Wade too. But I feel you chose Redick because he's a Dukie. And before you come out and post I didn't say anything about Zion. At least you left that alone. There are several players listed that you could have put Wade in front of instead of Redick. One more observation . This list only goes back to 2001. There have been many players throughout the game who has had great idividual seasons such as Pete Maravich, Lou Alcindor and even one of your own, charlie scott . Even dean couldn't hold him down that year. OFC
OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: j-doolsheels
Based on the number of Swahili classes he took at UNCheat, Hansblow is adept at learning foreign languages.
He probably got it from his mom. I hear she’s good at talking with her mouth full.

Reactions: QC Dukie
I pretty sure UNC and UK think they both have a couple each on the all best team of the last 20 years. Some fans of these other teams, i'll tell ya!
Just lurking here, but Davis swept all the major awards, tied the record for most wins in a season and won a title. Back to lurking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT