ADVERTISEMENT

Who Wins Duke 3 on 3 (Game 2 - Quarters)

Who Would Win?

• Team 86

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Team 10

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Voldukie

All Conference
Mar 14, 2002
DC METRO
Second Game of the Duke 3 on 3 Tournament and the Winner will be based on your votes. Teams will be selected by me and listed below.

Game Rules are as Follows
- 8 Teams
-Half Court
-Indoor Gym
-Make It Take It
-Play to 21

Game Two (Quarters)

Team '86 (J. Dawkins, M.Alarie,D. Henderson)
Team '10 (K. Singler, N. Smith, J. Scheyer)

Second Game of the Duke 3 on 3 Tournament and the Winner will be based on your votes. Teams will be selected by me and listed below.

Game Rules are as Follows
- 8 Teams
-Half Court
-Indoor Gym
-Make It Take It
-Play to 21

Game Two (Quarters)

Team '86 (J. Dawkins, M.Alarie,D. Henderson)
Team '10 (K. Singler, N. Smith, J. Scheyer)
Wow sorry 2010, this would be a slaughter.

On paper, the '86 team should win this one. However, I just loved that 2010 team so damn much and those three guys brought a toughness few groups could. Going with the underdog 2010 group. Per the moron no longer working for ESPN, the alarmingly unathletic group gets it done.

None of the listed players would be able to guard Alarie on the block he would score 2, or an and one every possession. 2010 would have to shoot 90% from 3 to win. Not to mention Henderson would shut down whoever on 2010 was hot that day...and Dawkins would be THE best player on the court. Who ever says 2010 wins easily is not old enough to know the talent on that 86 team hell Ferry , Amaker, anyone else on that team would beat them for the same reasons. Throw in a better post defender like Amile or Zub’s 2010 would have a chance.

Reactions: Mr.Scary13
I'm old enough to have seen 86. Singler could guard anyone. Plus 3 on 3 is more of a run and gun style. But Dawkins would have the advantage over Smith.

Sally and Perkins had trouble with what make you think Singler could at 6-6. Trust me I love Singler but Alerie would eat him alive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT