ADVERTISEMENT

Who are you pulling for in the championship in college football.

Since we are a diverted board with posters from all over who'should your favorite.

• Alabama

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Clemson

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Notre Dame

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
Should be intersting. I'm pulling for Clemson. I like Dabo. Think he's gonna win some more national chwmpionships. Could win his second this year . OFC

Grew up right outside Clemson and been a fan since I was a kid.
I believe they will beat ND, but not real confident in beating Bama if they play them. We'll see.

Reactions: pisgah101
OU, but Clemson after they lose. Agree with @hpnole, would pull for ND if they were ACC. But I’ll take all 3 over bama any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

I don’t see anybody who’s going to beat ‘Bama. But, if I had to pick a team I’d be cheering for, then it’s probably Notre Dame. I have a few family ties to South Bend.

Reactions: bfort2223
I’m not really a college football fan but I’ll try to catch our games if I think about it which isn’t often because I’m usually hungover on Saturday when we’re playing most of our games. I’ll be pulling for Clemson just because they’re an ACC school.

clemson. for the acc and because brent venables is a kstate kid and my family went there for generations (up till me, always the black sheep).

Notre Dame, mainly due to my Religion. I am Roman Catholic and actually did see Notre Dame in Paris, France, back in October. The Notre Dame Church is as impressive as any building I have ever seen. If Notre Dame loses, then I will be pulling for Clemson, because it's an ACC school.

Reactions: HonkeyT
Roll Tide....I think Jesus himself voted with the CFP commitee to put them in. They will need all the help they can get from upstairs to beat Clemson. OU offense hasnt played a defensive line that can stop the run and rush the passer with just 4....+ Bama's offensive should be healthy by then
Tide vs Clemson part 4 for it all.

Clemson bc I think the ACC gets more $ if they win. Then OU. Not a fan of ND or Bama.

Clemson. I have a lot of relatives in Orangeburg, SC. It's a better family reunion when they win it all. They hate Carolina (SC) as much as we hate UNX.

Born in Spartanburg. Clemson was the first college I ever knew that existed... first game I ever saw was with Clemson. Also, got to go in the lockerroom when I was 10 and met Brian Dawkins and a few other guys (they gave me the gloves they played in). They're always my backup favorite team. Go Clemson!

Reactions: DukefanKY
1. Clemson - just cause I put money on them in Vegas lol.
2. Bama - respect for Saban and what he has done.
3. Oklahoma
4. Notre Dame - as stated in another thread.. not a fan of the special treatment.

Oklahoma. I strongly dislike Notre Dame and I'd like to see someone other than Bama or Clemson for a change.

Last edited:
Anybody but Alabama, ND, and Okla. Clemson is ACC. ND is nothing. Being a Gamecock fan, voting for Clempsun is distasteful to say the least, but I am holding my nose and doing it.

Hope Alabama wins both games by 21. I’ll never pull for any other ACC team in any big games in any sports. Honestly I hope all the ACC schools lose their bowl games other than Duke lol

Reactions: DUKEFEDFAN
Hope Alabama wins both games by 21. I’ll never pull for any other ACC team in any big games in any sports. Honestly I hope all the ACC schools lose their bowl games other than Duke lol
I agree. How sweet would it be to say Duke was the only acc team to win its bowl game?

Oh, and let’s go APP ST!!!!!!

Reactions: eastspartan
Sad thing is that next year we play 2 of the final 4, ND and Alabama. Given the players we will lose to graduation and the pros (Jones), the WF game this year may be just a preview of what is to come.

Alabama. I like their program. But especially because a dear friend of mine was a huge bama guy and he passed away this year so I’ll carry the torch for him.

Notre Dame all the way...life-long fan. I think they can play with Clemson, but winning the turnover battle will be important.

As others have said, ‘Bama will be another story, though I do think Clemson has somewhat comparable talent and a few advantages.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT