ADVERTISEMENT

What's Success for Jon's 1st Season?

I agree Jon needs to cast a wider net. Coach K has almost been picking his players recently, while Jon will not have that luxury.

Reactions: hart2chesson
While looking for a picture of Jon's mother, Laury, I learned that Jim Scheyer, his father, owns the world's largest picture frame company
Laury is a picture suitable for framing. Thats interesting factoid ged, so the Scheyers are obviously very well off....

OFC

Reactions: geddoughton23
You guys need to get out more. :)
Re: the question the second season is important. If Jon struggles his first season, say we miss the tournament, do enough guys come back to build on something? He is going to have to hang onto guys, esp. if he can't reload with a superclass like coach K has been recently doing.

We will need some experienced transfers as well, as we could have historic turn over next year. The Duke UNC rivalry has always been about recruiting. We have out recruited them recently, but they have gotten guys to stay longer. It will be interesting to see where the rivalry goes.

yes to historic turnover. Coach k will be missed but he really left Jon in a bad place with his team next year. Success for Jon will be just putting a decent team together. 8 out 9 scholarship players are at a high chance of leaving next year it’s insane.have to feel bad for jon

Laury is a picture suitable for framing. Thats interesting factoid ged, so the Scheyers are obviously very well off....

OFC
Thanks, hart2chesson! I always liked it when TV showed Tami Hansbrough. Unfortunately, TV usually pictured Tyler's father. He looked like Skeletor. Gene Hansbrough claimed to be an orthopedic surgeon in Arkansas, but I always had my doubts

Thanks, hart2chesson! I always liked it when TV showed Tami Hansbrough. Unfortunately, TV usually pictured Tyler's father. He looked like Skeletor. Gene Hansbrough claimed to be an orthopedic surgeon in Arkansas, but I always had my doubts
Tami was a looker no doubt, as Matt Kupec knows...... OFC

My guess is we miss the tournament the first year and get back in year two. Which is fine.

My guess is we miss the tournament the first year and get back in year two. Which is fine.
Reasonable but you have to lose a lot of games to miss the ncaa. Not easy to watch. How they lose will be key. Are they fundamentally sound, do they play hard on d, are they team first guys these are the things I’ll be looking for not just the scoreboard

Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT