ADVERTISEMENT

Valentine done for rest of year in NCAAs, blames UNC game

All jokes aside, it’s never real funny watching the demise of a proven professional.

Teddy is just another victim of social media over scrutiny and unjust accusations.

Not a big teddy fan by any means, but im also not dumb. It’s no coincidence many coaches had his back and he’s a staple of the tourney. Must do pretty well big picture

All jokes aside, it’s never real funny watching the demise of a proven professional.

Teddy is just another victim of social media over scrutiny and unjust accusations.

Not a big teddy fan by any means, but im also not dumb. It’s no coincidence many coaches had his back and he’s a staple of the tourney. Must do pretty well big picture

Shit. K lit into Mad Dog radio host when the guy even mentioned Allen foul. Wouldn’t be surprised if K didn’t have as much to do with him being yanked as the social media stuff. Haven’t heard coach light into a guy on radio or tv like that in a while.

Shit. K lit into Mad Dog radio host when the guy even mentioned Allen foul. Wouldn’t be surprised if K didn’t have as much to do with him being yanked as the social media stuff. Haven’t heard coach light into a guy on radio or tv like that in a while.
Which show was it on?

Think it was actually Mad Dog doing the interview. I heard it on another program on the same channel where the hosts where shocked how far K went into him on it as soon as it was brought up.

Think it was actually Mad Dog doing the interview. I heard it on another program on the same channel where the hosts where shocked how far K went into him on it as soon as it was brought up.
Can you link that or transcribe/cliff notes it?

best news I heard this year. Prick made certain to punish GA while not even reviewing that dirty crap Joel Berry pulled on UVA. If it wouldn't have been for the TV timeout against Miami that dirty ass elbow he lead with would not have been reviewed, but the timeout gave the Miami Coaching staff time to get in their ear and have to review it

Last edited:
Reactions: jcdevilfan
Valentine is a good official, he's actually the only one I know by name because I pay them no attention...

With that said, its always about him, not the players or the game with him..

Reactions: hart2chesson
Valentine is a good official, he's actually the only one I know by name because I pay them no attention...

With that said, its always about him, not the players or the game with him..

Other OFC's will remember a similar "always about him" official in Dick Paparo.

OFC

Reactions: tison31
Has made Aton of money for himself.My son’s HS team always went to summer camp and Teddy was in charge of the officials there.He charged the host school for each game plus the officials paid him 500.00 to get their certification.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT