ADVERTISEMENT

UNCheat

Duke1783

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 23, 2017
How far is a 5 loss UNC gonna drop after this? They now have the same number of losses as Kentucky. My guess is not far far. The NCAA doesn’t even have the nerve to drop sanctions on them

They won't drop far. It seems they never drop but so far no matter the loss.

Looking forward to reading Guru Gary’s and his minion, tombradythegoat2’s post game analysis and their blaming of the officials and number of blown assists.

Reactions: HonkeyT
It's hard to believe that the officials have cost them 5 games this year. Looks like to me they would have gotten the message exactly what power lies in chapel hill after what they did to the NCAA. Look at what T.V. Teddy had to do on national T.V. He had to go up to berry and apologize and hug him right there for everyone to see and had to have a moment of sweetness with hof coach roy williams also. I'm telling you guys right now swofford is on the phone wit Fred Bararcat right now saying no more. Get your officials to get their act together or else. For several years I've been using the term for unc nation as "entitled." I've been using the wrong word. The word is " privileged ." There's a difference. OFC

Last edited:
they are not a top 10 team. they are more like a top 20 team. I think they will be a 4 or 5 come March. they have a brutal acc schedule. duke2x at state at Clemson at Syracuse at Louisville notre Dame at home and Miami at home. yikes. they could play well and still go 3 and 5 in that stretch

It's hard to believe that the officials have cost them 5 games this year. Looks like to me they would have gotten the message exactly what power lies in chapel hill after what they did to the NCAA. Look at what T.V. Teddy had to do on national T.V. He had to go up to berry and apologize and hug him right there for everyone to see and had to have a moment of sweetness with hof coach roy williams also. I'm telling you guys right now swofford is on the phone wit Fred Bearcat right now saying no more. Get your officials to get their act together or else. For several years I've been using the term for unc nation as "entitled." I've been using the wrong word. The word is " privileged ." There's a difference. OFC

It won't be to Baracat unless Swofford can reach him beyond the grave.

But I am sure there will be a call to whoever is in charge of ACC Officiating. I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing when on my tv screen it listed fouls UNC 7 VT 1.

These refs not only will never do another UNC game but will probably be fired immediately.

they are not a top 10 team. they are more like a top 20 team. I think they will be a 4 or 5 come March. they have a brutal acc schedule. duke2x at state at Clemson at Syracuse at Louisville notre Dame at home and Miami at home. yikes. they could play well and still go 3 and 5 in that stretch
With the schedule you have for their next 8 games, 4-4 would be good for them. Their only hope is to steal a couple of those games, and to pray they play their best and we aren't nowhere near ours when we play. This is not a good Tar Hole team. They haven't beaten a good team this season, unless you count Clemson.

I'll be honest, didn't even watch the game or give it a second thought. I just assumed All ACC/ ACC POY Big Luke Maye would crush the Hokies. Was watching the hornets game, and they mentioned VT was up by 14. I quickly switched over and there was like 40 seconds left. Has been a good night all around.

Reactions: hart2chesson
With the schedule you have for their next 8 games, 4-4 would be good for them. Their only hope is to steal a couple of those games, and to pray they play their best and we aren't nowhere near ours when we play. This is not a good Tar Hole team. They haven't beaten a good team this season, unless you count Clemson.
A UK UNC NIT Final!!!!

They have some weird metrics. #2 in the RPI. #1 SOS. But, if you watch them, they are not very good. Like a 6 seed type team. They haven't really beaten any good teams. If you use the eye test, They are probablyaround 20-25 int he poll

They have some weird metrics. #2 in the RPI. #1 SOS. But, if you watch them, they are not very good. Like a 6 seed type team. They haven't really beaten any good teams. If you use the eye test, They are probablyaround 20-25 int he poll

The metrics are weird. They have played a pretty tough schedule, though.

Like us last year, their conference slate is pretty brutal. Didn’t we play the top nine teams in the conference (besides us, obviously) on the road? I mean, what are the odds of that? And they literally stole one at a depleted Notre Dame. The Irish had to score just once — ONCE!!! — in the last six minutes and they win.

Also, in non-conference, I’m sure they’re getting a lot of credit for playing Michigan State (neutral), at Tennessee and vs. Ohio State (neutral)....the latter actually now looking like a better win than it did at the time.

I think they’re probably a top 15ish team or so. Some nights they might play a little better than that, and others worse. I really would like to slap them around two (or three) times this season.

It won't be to Baracat unless Swofford can reach him beyond the grave.

But I am sure there will be a call to whoever is in charge of ACC Officiating. I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing when on my tv screen it listed fouls UNC 7 VT 1.

These refs not only will never do another UNC game but will probably be fired immediately.

Forgot he had passed away and thanks for the correct spelling. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT