ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer portal thread

Last day to pull out of the draft. Pitt got their best player back. Kentucky is waiting on 3 guys, so it's basically Keels x 3 for them. Whatever you think of Love, Arizona looks pretty loaded. Good early test for us. (they are big) Nice to not have to sweat this day out.
Hope they get the same result as we did with Keels. OFC

One of the things I've liked about our recent teams is the height advantages we've had. Especially with our ability this season to run Power/Mitchell at the 3, Flip at the 4, and Reeves at the 5. Even Proctor is tall for a PG. Idk the heights of McCain or Foster, but we're tall 3-5
The main reason why I’ve been big on us acquiring a 5, is because we’ve had at least a serviceable center ever time we’ve cut down the nets. Right now, we kinda need Reeves to turn into Zoubek… if not better. Or, maybe one or more of these freshmen turn out to be something special.

The one thing I feel might be lacking in our lineup is toughness. Mitchell could be the closest to what I’m talking about. I want someone that makes the other team think twice. I think Reeves has a real shot at getting there. It might take time. On the other hand, sometimes necessity is the best teacher. Sink or swim.

He will return.
I don't know, when Kentucky's guys make a televised or special announcement, it's almost always that they are leaving. I'm sure there have been some but I don't remember setting an actual date and time to announce you're staying.

Yeah Oscar is clearly returning. Smart move on his end as he doesn't look like he's NBA material, so why not collect on NIL? Rumor is that could kick out Bradshaw

Reactions: christophero
Yeah Oscar is clearly returning. Smart move on his end as he doesn't look like he's NBA material, so why not collect on NIL? Rumor is that could kick out Bradshaw
I'm just curious why you think he makes this kind of very public announcement to return? He could very likely return and I have no idea, it just seems like a very public thing to do if you are just coming back to school.

It seems that at least one NBA team would be interested in a ferocious rebounder.

Agreed I think Oscar should at least get a 2 way. 247 is predicting he goes pro.

Last edited:
I'm just curious why you think he makes this kind of very public announcement to return? He could very likely return and I have no idea, it just seems like a very public thing to do if you are just coming back to school.
I hope he goes pro as that would be the ultimate slap in the face to Kentucky. Announcing a decision just to say you're staying in the draft?

I hope he goes pro as that would be the ultimate slap in the face to Kentucky. Announcing a decision just to say you're staying in the draft?
Good point, when you put it that way, makes sense. I was thinking more from the Kentucky side where Calipari likes to milk the press and he helps make their announcements to turn pro. Just seemed more Calipari style to formally announce going pro.

Bona back to Ucla. That is big. He was late first round. He will be a soph. so he cannot transfer. He does have a shoulder injury so that could have factored in. He also measured 6-8 not 6-10.

Last edited:
Really, we do not give a flying f#$*. Why post your amateur analysis of UNCheat's team over here? Were you really a Duke fan, it might be different. But you are not. Young racist Tarhole dudes (white or African-American) should go to or stay at THR. Of course, I would be glad to retract my words if you would confirm under oath that you hate the Heels and are a long-time Duke fan.

OFC
Racist?

I worked on the Obama campaign in 2008.

• Haha
Reactions: Fourteen44
Mintz is a bad ass. I was impressed with his game. Figured he was gone. He is probably a first rounder next year if he improves his shot. Edey back to Purdue. Despite their tournament meltdown they return most of their team. Virginia got their PG back.

Last edited:
Reactions: sheyduke
Racist?

I worked on the Obama campaign in 2008.
Yea, you moron, dissing on "old WHITE dudes" pretty much establishes that you have a prediliction for lumping whites into a disfavored, not-to-be-respected class. Funny you do not challenge my comment that your words also revealed you to be sexist and ageist, assuming you knew what they mean. I don't want to give my thoughts on Obama as president, but it was very generous of you to devote some of your valuable time and intellect to his campaign. Now stay away from here. You are not wanted. OFC

A ton of players opted back to school yesterday and surprisingly some big names. Edey, Holmes and Bona. Two names that Duke was linked too decided to go back to their school. There is going to be a lot of very strong teams next season. I still wish Duke could of picked a starting 5 but if not they have a very good roster.

A ton of players opted back to school yesterday and surprisingly some big names. Edey, Holmes and Bona. Two names that Duke was linked too decided to go back to their school. There is going to be a lot of very strong teams next season. I still wish Duke could of picked a starting 5 but if not they have a very good roster.
Ucla lost a ton though and looks fairly weak. Kentucky looks rough and will start five freshman from a weak 2023 class. All in all, this has been the best off-season for Duke in a long time.

Yea, you moron, dissing on "old WHITE dudes" pretty much establishes that you have a prediliction for lumping whites into a disfavored, not-to-be-respected class. Funny you do not challenge my comment that your words also revealed you to be sexist and ageist, assuming you knew what they mean. I don't want to give my thoughts on Obama as president, but it was very generous of you to devote some of your valuable time and intellect to his campaign. Now stay away from here. You are not wanted. OFC
DI : Don't let it get to you, my fellow angry old man. This thread has gone from a typical shit show to a troll shit show. Be happy! It's Pride month! I think. When is white man hetero month? Where are our reparations? Relax, bro. Spend a few days in the hospital, like I just did. Young nurses will cheer you up, guaranteed!
OFC

DI : Don't let it get to you, my fellow angry old man. This thread has gone from a typical shit show to a troll shit show. Be happy! It's Pride month! I think. When is white man hetero month? Where are our reparations? Relax, bro. Spend a few days in the hospital, like I just did. Young nurses will cheer you up, guaranteed!
OFC
When I was younger, I was a Liberal/Democrat. Then? I grew up, started paying real taxes, and realized life isn’t about hand outs and protecting everyone else while destroying everything around you. I’m not a Republican, but I’m a true Independent who hates taxes, big gov, and the idiots running things today.

Ps nothing cracks me up more than SJW’s, specifically suburbia ones lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT