ADVERTISEMENT

THR already has a ref thread

They are only up by two at half. Has to be the refs.

OFC

I really hope Miami pulls out the win because I want to see another total meltdown over there lol

Angel Rodriquez has not scored. Hurt his wrist Wednesday. Bad luck for Canes but UNC fans will say refs cost them the game if they lose. Wonder if they will say they won the game because of injured wrist.

UNC has never lost a game. The refs have only stolen their wins.

The officiating was outstanding today especially during the last 5 minutes. HEELS ARE BACK! OFC

The irony of it is that they're complaining about how physical it is down low while they're on offense, you know hanging all over their big guys, getting beaten up before they even get the ball...

Oh wait? Wait a minute here...isn't this the same group of people that had a thread going about how Jah was getting away with murder down low and their players should start flopping b/c he's such a bully? Nooo, that can't be right.

JoelBerry will be the best freshman point guard in the nation.
Justin Jackson will be ACC rookie of the year.
Meeks will too much for Jahill.
Paige will be first team All AMerican and ACC POY.
And to top it off Roy' owns Coack K.
DES the loudest arena in all sports.

The problem is that the game between us and UNC at the Dean Dome is going to cost me 4 times what the regular fee is for the officials. They are robbing me blind. Don't know how much longer I can afford it.
wink.r191677.gif
OFC

Originally posted by skysdad:
The problem is that the game between us and UNC at the Dean Dome is going to cost me 4 times what the regular fee is for the officials. They are robbing me blind. Don't know how much longer I can afford it.
wink.r191677.gif
OFC
Certainly there is an Iron Duke honorarium that can be started to insure future Duke victories. Having a great coach, great players, and great fans isn't what has led to Duke's greatness for 35 years. Money in the pockets of refs is.

And, don't Carolina fans realize it was always the Another Carolina Call conference? They got away with this for the entirety of their program. Now, they start to have 10 loss seasons so it must be the refs. I hate Carolina. I hate Carolina fans.

Originally posted by DevilDJ:
Angel Rodriguez played 3 minutes...
Yeah it is a different game altogether if he plays and is healthy. I really think Carolina is a good team and has the potential to make a deep run if their shooters get hot. Their front-line will win them some games, however, they cannot defend the three and consistently shoot it well from deep. Consistency is key in everything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT