ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

The left is full of evil and demented trash. They are disgusting people who have no limits to who or what they will exploit in order to gain total control of the government. Using children and emotionally susceptible people to win the hearts of idiots who think they are empathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: Dattier
Just a reminder that according to the clown in chief, tomorrow is transgender day of visibility.
Perhaps you did not know that 3/31 has been transgender day of visibility since 2009. Biden did not cone up with the idea. Nor did he choose the date. It says something that people are so exorcised over a day dedicated to tolerance.

Perhaps you did not know that 3/31 has been transgender day of visibility since 2009. Biden did not cone up with the idea. Nor did he choose the date. It says something that people are so exorcised over a day dedicated to tolerance.
Does it need a day? Because all I see are the flags, road paintings, events, parades, even months etc. that are celebrating "trans"...I think we have tolerance. Second question...re Baubles for Easter, what exactly are you referring to? Easter is a Christian holiday; there is no Easter without Christianity...and i do cede the point of Trans Day vs Easter...a coincidence of calendars...however, there is no need to remove the Christian element from the WH celebrations in deference to Trans Day...both can be celebrated as people see fit

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
Does it need a day? Because all I see are the flags, road paintings, events, parades, even months etc. that are celebrating "trans"...I think we have tolerance. Second question...re Baubles for Easter, what exactly are you referring to? Easter is a Christian holiday; there is no Easter without Christianity...and i do cede the point of Trans Day vs Easter...a coincidence of calendars...however, there is no need to remove the Christian element from the WH celebrations in deference to Trans Day...both can be celebrated as people see fit
Smash was complaining that the fact that the White House was not displaying “christian symbols” meant it was hard to celebrate Easter. I asked why that would be. The White house is still having the Easter egg hunt btw. I din’t know now you can say there is tolerance given all the hysteria, on this board as well, about the drag queens reading hours. Then there is the absurdity of government’s trying to prevent parents and their kids making decisions about health issues. Given these attacks on the trans community, I would say we have the opposite of tolerance so a day of support seems not just appropriate but necessary. And really, is it such a big deal? o one is asking cis gendered people to dress in drag or anything.

This is not a legitimate source. If you have something from a reputable site, I would love to see it.
I'll make it easier for you...but its a really easy google...

Doesn’t change my sentiment I genuinely hope you find a love that Christ that will last for eternity

I'll make it easier for you...but its a really easy google...

Again, link? And you realize you have spent more time complaining than the amount of time it took the president to say transgender visibility day. You know, nothing comes with this. There is no parade, no day off etc. IT is just an announcement. I really don't see why you would give it more than 2 seconds of thought.

Doesn’t change my sentiment I genuinely hope you find a love that Christ that will last for eternity
I would have thought that being disrespectful of someone else's religion was a bridge too far. I guess there is nothing too rude for you.

Lying is not a sign of strength or courage. Affirming someone else's lies is not treating them with dignity and respect. And encouraging unhealthy and ungodly treatment for mental illnesses is not empathy.

These people are sick.

Lying is not a sign of strength or courage. Affirming someone else's lies is not treating them with dignity and respect. And encouraging unhealthy and ungodly treatment for mental illnesses is not empathy.

These people are sick.
Since you refuse to learn anything about transgender issues, it is absurd for you to make this kind of statement. Being closed-minded is a pathology as well.

Again, link? And you realize you have spent more time complaining than the amount of time it took the president to say transgender visibility day. You know, nothing comes with this. There is no parade, no day off etc. IT is just an announcement. I really don't see why you would give it more than 2 seconds of thought.
haha...nice strawman...lol

Since you refuse to learn anything about transgender issues, it is absurd for you to make this kind of statement. Being closed-minded is a pathology as well.
The only relevant thing to learn about transgender issues is that it is 100% delusional and to act like it is real is a lie. Men cannot menstruate, women cannot produce reproductive sperm. And the lies are destroying lives.

Right. The trannies are some of the least tolerant people on the planet. Online bullies by and large who seek to disguise their mental illness behind a political movement.

Reactions: GhostOf301
The only relevant thing to learn about transgender issues is that it is 100% delusional and to act like it is real is a lie. Men cannot menstruate, women cannot produce reproductive sperm. And the lies are destroying lives.
My biggest problem with the movement is they try to cancel anyone not down with bio men competing in women’s sports like JK Rowling or Martina Navratilova. There was some event in Seattle, some sort of Harry Potter exhibit where Jk’s name was completely scrubbed.

My biggest problem with the movement is they try to cancel anyone not down with bio men competing in women’s sports like JK Rowling or Martina Navratilova. There was some event in Seattle, some sort of Harry Potter exhibit where Jk’s name was completely scrubbed.
Though that is a problem. I have bigger issues with the movement than how they treat adults who refuse to give their lies affirmation. It's how they push it onto children and completely manipulate an innocent mind in order to conform to their imagination. The same people who do "studies" that show how happy children are after transitioning, are invested in the drugs they use to block puberty or inject testosterone. Chemically castrating children is abuse and pure evil. Removing breasts from a 13 year old girl is abuse and pure evil. The reason they are pushing it onto children is because once they hit puberty, their gender dysphoria typically goes away and they won't be so easily corrupted. It's truly disgusting and there are millions of mentally ill people who have bought into transgenderism either for themselves or to show empathy for an oppressed group for moral points or likes on Facebook.

Though that is a problem. I have bigger issues with the movement than how they treat adults who refuse to give their lies affirmation. It's how they push it onto children and completely manipulate an innocent mind in order to conform to their imagination. The same people who do "studies" that show how happy children are after transitioning, are invested in the drugs they use to block puberty or inject testosterone. Chemically castrating children is abuse and pure evil. Removing breasts from a 13 year old girl is abuse and pure evil. The reason they are pushing it onto children is because once they hit puberty, their gender dysphoria typically goes away and they won't be so easily corrupted. It's truly disgusting and there are millions of mentally ill people who have bought into transgenderism either for themselves or to show empathy for an oppressed group for moral points or likes on Facebook.
You’re right. That is a bigger problem than the one I described. When Sweden and the Uk ban these surgeries and puberty blockers, and the AMA remains all in, that lets you know how much in decline our nation truly is.

Chemical castration? Removing the breasts of 13 year olds? Your dystopia exists only in your mind. None of that crap is actually happening.

Chemical castration? Removing the breasts of 13 year olds? Your dystopia exists only in your mind. None of that crap is actually happening.
It's sad that you're willing to pretend this isn't happening just so you don't have to be morally complicit to the sins against children. Much like calling an unborn baby a clump of cells so you can sleep at night while defending abortion.

It's sad that you're willing to pretend this isn't happening just so you don't have to be morally complicit to the sins against children. Much like calling an unborn baby a clump of cells so you can sleep at night while defending abortion.
What is even sadder is your willingness to demonize people so you don't have to educate yourself about them. But please, carryon with.

Is this seriously your position? That it’s not happening? We all took the loss hard yesterday. Some of us probably drank way too much. You however seem to be taking it especially hard. You started yesterday with uncharacteristic misspellings and grammatical errors. Unlike you.
Now you post this I’ve come across trans supporters who are spin masters, but you’re the first who’s been willing deny such an obvious truth. Genital mutilation is real and young girls are having their breasts removed. What do you think transitioning means?

Is this seriously your position? That it’s not happening? We all took the loss hard yesterday. Some of us probably drank way too much. You however seem to be taking it especially hard. You started yesterday with uncharacteristic misspellings and grammatical errors. Unlike you.
Now you post this I’ve come across trans supporters who are spin masters, but you’re the first who’s been willing deny such an obvious truth. Genital mutilation is real and young girls are having their breasts removed. What do you think transitioning means?
I understand fully what transitioning means. It is, however, simply incorrect that kids under 18 are having surgery. I know that some puberty blockers are being used but again, wholly inaccurate that the kids are receiving anything else. Now if you are talking about female genital mutilation, yes that occurs in Africa and in some immigrant communities here and yes that is wrong. But I don't think that was what Ghost was talking about.

What is even sadder is your willingness to demonize people so you don't have to educate yourself about them. But please, carryon with.
I am not demonizing the people with the mental illness. I am demonizing the doctors and liberals who exploit the mentally weak and perform permanent, life altering procedures on children because of abusive adult behavior and the people who turn a blind eye to the disgusting abuse against children because it is a political tool for them to use in order to ummm, demonize people who have comon sense and understand that there are only two genders and to believe otherwise is delusional. Just like the sexual deviance in the LGTQRS community, it would be far easier for most people in society to accept, or at least not stand in the way, if they didn't insist on involving children. You people are all about poisoning the minds of children to get them in line early on instead of letting them keep their innocence until they are old enough to form their own opinions. Again, disgusting people.

I understand fully what transitioning means. It is, however, simply incorrect that kids under 18 are having surgery. I know that some puberty blockers are being used but again, wholly inaccurate that the kids are receiving anything else. Now if you are talking about female genital mutilation, yes that occurs in Africa and in some immigrant communities here and yes that is wrong. But I don't think that was what Ghost was talking about.
You are clearly uninformed.

Reactions: KDSTONE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT