ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Isn't it funny that these politicians and left wing nut jobs from the msm who say, "lock down, mask up and stay home", keep flocking to Florida to party maskless without having to show their papers to get into places and enjoy their lives? And then return home and criticize DeSantis for his handling of covid. Meanwhile they (governors in particular) treat their citizens like prisoners and force them to comply with mandates that don't do anything to improve their health.

Just get boosted brahs.

84c90b69a7195a10840c0bd9c177f641_500x0.jpg

5z32hw.jpg

This clown is so inept. Instead of being truthful and transparent, he spreads lies and instills fear. This is not a pandemic of the unvaccinated and the vaccine is not the only way to keep children safe. Children are already safe as they are at very low risk. Why aren't we asking ourselves why they are pushing this vaccine on children who are not at serious risk?

This clown is so inept. Instead of being truthful and transparent, he spreads lies and instills fear. This is not a pandemic of the unvaccinated and the vaccine is not the only way to keep children safe. Children are already safe as they are at very low risk. Why aren't we asking ourselves why they are pushing this vaccine on children who are not at serious risk?

Liars only know how to do one thing, LIE! He also needs to blame the unvax'd for his lack of leadership and the "plan" he never had to "Stop Cv in it's tracks". My 22 y/o niece (double vx'd and boosted) is stick as a dog with cv right now and has been since Sat. She also can't get treatment b/c therapeutics are blocked and now our federal gov't is suppressing the monoclonal anti-body therapy. She like all the others before her have to lay there and suffer their way through it.

You know why? FEAR + CONTROL = MONEY

Pretty interesting material here. Not necessarily endorsing it, at least as a whole. But the part about governments using infectious diseases as a weapon for totalitarianism is particularly interesting. Should be thought provoking at least.

This was 2018 btw.

Pretty interesting material here. Not necessarily endorsing it, at least as a whole. But the part about governments using infectious diseases as a weapon for totalitarianism is particularly interesting. Should be thought provoking at least.

This was 2018 btw.
I don't care for Jordan Peterson, but he had me for over 3 minutes before my first "disgust" reaction.

I don't care for Jordan Peterson, but he had me for over 3 minutes before my first "disgust" reaction.
Let me guess, he criticized mental health?

Wait, no, he said the most unhappy people are Liberal men. You’re far left and male. Now I see why you don’t care for him....

Last edited:
Reactions: QC Dukie
And while that is going on, Chicago kids, overwhelmingly minority and poor, can’t attend school because of bogus complaints and demands from teachers unions. But yeah, this is all for protecting the kids.
I don't ever want to hear any of these teachers claim that they know one day they might have to take a bullet for their students and how that is an everyday reality that they have to live with. Not when they won't even risk a cold to be there for their students.

I don't ever want to hear any of these teachers claim that they know one day they might have to take a bullet for their students and how that is an everyday reality that they have to live with. Not when they won't even risk a cold to be there for their students.
And let’s be honest, this has absolutely zero to do with health and safety.

Reactions: KDSTONE
Btw ncaa recognizing previous infection/immunity same as vaxxed. About time, and hopefully a new trend.

Reactions: GhostOf301
Btw ncaa recognizing previous infection/immunity same as vaxxed. About time, and hopefully a new trend.
Man. It's almost like common sense is starting to make a comeback. It would have a long time ago if it didn't mean so many people, incapable of doing so, would have had to admit to being wrong. Starting with the CDC and the government bureaucrats who call the shots. Now if we can get people to accept that the vaccine is only one form of mitigation and not the end all cure all.

Man. It's almost like common sense is starting to make a comeback. It would have a long time ago if it didn't mean so many people, incapable of doing so, would have had to admit to being wrong. Starting with the CDC and the government bureaucrats who call the shots. Now if we can get people to accept that the vaccine is only one form of mitigation and not the end all cure all.
It’s good they’re finally changing their stance. But, it’s only because of the $$ in sports. We need more famous people like Aaron Rodgers speaking out.

It’s a shame Coach K allowed his testicles to be removed.

It’s good they’re finally changing their stance. But, it’s only because of the $$ in sports. We need more famous people like Aaron Rodgers speaking out.

It’s a shame Coach K allowed his testicles to be removed.
BLM took his testes a while ago. You know, the Caucasian SJW group....

Reactions: Mac9192
Nope. It's more about leverage for pay raises and public funding. What's best for the children be damned.
Nice to see our own favorite “teacher” Datt throw in a laughing response to my comment about the poor Chicago kids not being able to go to school. Just keep toeing that Union line! Kids be damned indeed. How about if you don’t want to work because you’re too scared, you don’t get paid? Seems like a common sense solution.

Reactions: Fourteen44
I’ve oft wondered why surgeons wore the n95s but never quite connected the dots like this brilliant reporter has
Mainly burn units wear anything of that level because the patient immune defense is severely compromised in most cases.

for general surgery, for years, masking is more out of respect and tradition. Hell, we use to walk into rooms while patient was being prepped (whether under yet or not) and only be tied by bottom straps. That doesn’t mean sterilization is not taken seriously; it is. But it was and is generally still known that masking in surgery isn’t mainly to prevent viral spread...maybe you could argue is to prevent bacterial spread/spray to patient wound once exposed.

Call me cynical but the Democrats realize that an election is coming and they have to temporarily try to convince voters they are moderate in order to stay in office.They will return to to left wing lunacy if re-elected

Call me cynical but the Democrats realize that an election is coming and they have to temporarily try to convince voters they are moderate in order to stay in office.They will return to to left wing lunacy if re-elected
Kamala gave her I feel your pain speech this week trying to appear empathetic that the public is fatigued with the pandemic What she failed to mention and may not understand is that the public is sick and tired of lockdowns, mandates, and politicians who don’t have two IQ points to rub together

Reactions: Mac9192
Hopefully, the independents won’t fall for it as they did with Biden. Although a lot of 2020 was more about drinking the Orange Man Evil Kool-aid than it was people thinking Biden would govern more like Bill Clinton and less like the lunatic fringe of his party

Remember when it was a conspiracy theory to suggest that the numbers were inflated?

Now they should explain why, now, are they asking for this distinction.

Reactions: timo0402
Hopefully, the independents won’t fall for it as they did with Biden. Although a lot of 2020 was more about drinking the Orange Man Evil Kool-aid than it was people thinking Biden would govern more like Bill Clinton and less like the lunatic fringe of his party
It’s why Trump can’t run again: he’s “scared” too many people away so much that they’ll take satan over him.

It’s why Trump can’t run again: he’s “scared” too many people away so much that they’ll take satan over him.
Jan 6, while not the Pearl Harbor 911 event the lunatic left makes it out to be, was the final nail in his coffin A lot of people would come out to vote who wouldn’t against any other candidate outweighing the just cone out for Trump voters. If we had anything approaching a fair and balanced media Trump could win but that ship done sailed

Reactions: Fourteen44
Jan 6, while not the Pearl Harbor 911 event the lunatic left makes it out to be, was the final nail in his coffin A lot of people would come out to vote who wouldn’t against any other candidate outweighing the just cone out for Trump voters. If we had anything approaching a fair and balanced media Trump could win but that ship done sailed
Trump is arrogant, and a narcissist. But I’d vote for the loudmouth asshole again. Actions over words.

Trump is arrogant, and a narcissist. But I’d vote for the loudmouth asshole again. Actions over words.
No doubt. I’d vote for him in a heartbeat given who’s likely to be running against him. This country can’t afford four more years of Dem rule but in the primaries I’d have to see who else is running

No doubt. I’d vote for him in a heartbeat given who’s likely to be running against him. This country can’t afford four more years of Dem rule but in the primaries I’d have to see who else is running
Desantis seems very solid. I don’t think he would run unless Trump doesn’t.

Trump still scares them. If not, they wouldn’t still be beating the Jan 6th drum. That’s the ONLY thing the demorats can use. And anyone with half a brain knows there’s a lot more to that story than we will ever get told by the msm.

Go to Twitter and search #bareshelvesbiden

Things are just wonderful in our country right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT