ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Question is it not true that Trump got hit by a novel virus that no one knew how to I handle but Biden came in with vaccines that you claim are highly effective yet there are more deaths under Biden than Trump.How has he shown to have a better record than his predecessor

Question is it not true that Trump got hit by a novel virus that no one knew how to I handle but Biden came in with vaccines that you claim are highly effective yet there are more deaths under Biden than Trump.How has he shown to have a better record than his predecessor
A bit of a detailed answer. So to avoid taking up too much of the page, I broke it down.
NO
MEAN
TWEETS

Reactions: topps coach
"tHe UnVAcCInNaTed aRe ReSpOnSibLe!!"

According to durhamgolfer,

ElectricBackJaguarundi-max-1mb.gif
You guys are a piece of work. The fact that the Hascids refused to get vaccinated had nothing to do with religious practices. We are not Christian Scientists or Jehovahs witnesses. It had to do with a few misinformed leaders telling. their followers not to get vaxxed. The comments the rest of you made about that fact are ridiculous.

So no data. You don’t want to believe there are other therapeutic treatment options that acutely treat Covid, that aren’t the vaccine. If you admit that you admit that you were wrong all along. I get it. And that makes you a partisan hack, not a reasonable person. There are many ways to treat the virus outside of vaccination, mask Mandates and whatever else Tony bullshits. But you can’t admit that without tossing the entire left under the bus. It’s impossible.
If that were true, I would have no problem admitting it. You also refuse to admit that you may not have the right way to treat the virus as well. So putting you back in the mirror, what does that say about you.

I think you should call it a night and take your frustrations out on your other half. Go pound her into submission.
It’s been a tough one on you and it shows.
You seem to be a bit obsessed with my sex life. Doesn't surprise me. Guys like you always want to watch!

You guys are a piece of work. The fact that the Hascids refused to get vaccinated had nothing to do with religious practices. We are not Christian Scientists or Jehovahs witnesses. It had to do with a few misinformed leaders telling. their followers not to get vaxxed. The comments the rest of you made about that fact are ridiculous.
You say that anyone who talks negatively about soros does so because he is Jewish. You don't get to accuse other people of forming their opinions on people based on them being Jewish without cause and then just nimbly dimbly call out a group who happens to be Jewish for something that YOU disagree with without it getting thrown back at you. You did that to yourself.

If that were true, I would have no problem admitting it. You also refuse to admit that you may not have the right way to treat the virus as well. So putting you back in the mirror, what does that say about you.
This doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, so I’m not even sure what you’re saying here. Btw, speaking of being right, Dr. Leana Wen, has been on a tear on CNN recently saying that cloth masks do absolutely nothing and are nothing more than face decorations. She said they shouldn’t be used nor should they ever have been required or used for Covid from day one. Assume you’ll be looking into her credentials as well?

This doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, so I’m not even sure what you’re saying here. Btw, speaking of being right, Dr. Leana Wen, has been on a tear on CNN recently saying that cloth masks do absolutely nothing and are nothing more than face decorations. She said they shouldn’t be used nor should they ever have been required or used for Covid from day one. Assume you’ll be looking into her credentials as well?
I wonder how much longer she’ll be on cnn if she keeps spreading that heresy. I predict her next contract will not be picked up assuming she has one

I wonder how much longer she’ll be on cnn if she keeps spreading that heresy. I predict her next contract will not be picked up assuming she has one
Nah, she's all in for the unvax being thrown in concentration camps. When they start pivoting the narrative, something is up.

Reactions: KDSTONE
Welp, Twitter doing twitter things. They just permanently disabled the account of another opposing Dr and expert who was speaking out against vx mandates and the potential harm vx's could have on the population. Dr. Malone who is the pioneer of the mRNA tech in vx's. It's a funny coincidence though, seems he went on Rogan's podcast recently. If true, that will be another great listen. If you don't know who he is, he was on the Darkhorse podcast back in July.

This is the intelligence of our country on full display. But what do you expect when the only thing that qualified her for the second highest position in the country was that she is a woman of color?

On my to do list. Heard it’s eye opening.
Unfortunately, the only eyes it would open are already open. He will be discredited and brushed of bu the Fauci groupies and the government junkies.

Here are some short clips.

We will never know the true number of actual covid deaths. It is high, no doubt. Even people with comorbidities would still be alive if not for covid. That's not what I am saying. But the car accident deaths and terminal cancer patients, stuff like that.

Not that these aren't people who will be missed or that their lives weren't important. But covid hasn't changed the average life expectancy anywhere in the world. In the U.S. 70% of deaths are older than 65. Almost 500,000 of the deaths are older than 75. Of the people under 50 that have died, something like 90% of them had serious underlying health conditions.

In the 0-39 demographic, more people have died from drug overdoses than covid. In the 0-29 demographic, more people have died from homicides than covid. In Chicago more people in the 0-17 demographic have died from gun violence than covid.

Wealth wise, more people have been put on government assistance than at any time ever before at the same time as the biggest increase in billionaires than at any time before. Look at those who have become super rich during this pandemic and you might see why they are waging wars against cheap therapeutics. Look at the liability clauses and how they are exempt when children are involved and you might see why they are pushing for mandatory vaccines in children for a virus they are more likely to have no affects from than the vaccine that supposedly protects them from. But it is what it is. As long as we have government junkies who comply, we'll never get out of this. Because covid will never be gone.

Unfortunately, the only eyes it would open are already open. He will be discredited and brushed of bu the Fauci groupies and the government junkies.

Here are some short clips.

We will never know the true number of actual covid deaths. It is high, no doubt. Even people with comorbidities would still be alive if not for covid. That's not what I am saying. But the car accident deaths and terminal cancer patients, stuff like that.

Not that these aren't people who will be missed or that their lives weren't important. But covid hasn't changed the average life expectancy anywhere in the world. In the U.S. 70% of deaths are older than 65. Almost 500,000 of the deaths are older than 75. Of the people under 50 that have died, something like 90% of them had serious underlying health conditions.

In the 0-39 demographic, more people have died from drug overdoses than covid. In the 0-29 demographic, more people have died from homicides than covid. In Chicago more people in the 0-17 demographic have died from gun violence than covid.

Wealth wise, more people have been put on government assistance than at any time ever before at the same time as the biggest increase in billionaires than at any time before. Look at those who have become super rich during this pandemic and you might see why they are waging wars against cheap therapeutics. Look at the liability clauses and how they are exempt when children are involved and you might see why they are pushing for mandatory vaccines in children for a virus they are more likely to have no affects from than the vaccine that supposedly protects them from. But it is what it is. As long as we have government junkies who comply, we'll never get out of this. Because covid will never be gone.
Well stated. So many different diseases, viruses, conditions have taken a back seat to Covid. How many lives would have been saved if you just treat this virus correctly- early. It is alarming how brainwashed so many normal every day people have become.

Well stated. So many different diseases, viruses, conditions have taken a back seat to Covid. How many lives would have been saved if you just treat this virus correctly- early. It is alarming how brainwashed so many normal every day people have become.
I know some of these normal people. They struggle with the notion that hospitals and doctors are withholding proper treatments of patients. I get it. It’s one thing to believe our government leaders are crooked, but to suggest the same of hospitals sounds crazy.

My thinking changed once Trump became President. I saw how hard the media worked to discredit him. The nail in the coffin was 2020, with the entry of Covid, riots, followed by the election. The bastards weren’t going to have Trump in office another 4 years.

They are intentionally dividing us, and allowing many to die. They are that sick.

I know some of these normal people. They struggle with the notion that hospitals and doctors are withholding proper treatments of patients. I get it. It’s one thing to believe our government leaders are crooked, but to suggest the same of hospitals sounds crazy.

My thinking changed once Trump became President. I saw how hard the media worked to discredit him. The nail in the coffin was 2020, with the entry of Covid, riots, followed by the election. The bastards weren’t going to have Trump in office another 4 years.

They are intentionally dividing us, and allowing many to die. They are that sick.

As the left has said, never let a crisis go to waste.

Every Covid “conspiracy theory” has been proven to be true.

Therapeutics work
Masks don’t
Lockdowns don’t
Social distancing is a joke
Vaccines are nothing more than a therapeutic
Kids and people under 65 with no preexisting serious comorbidities are not at serious risk of the virus.

Just finished watching the Rogan interview with Dr Robert Malone. Over 3 hours long, but worth every minute. It’s mind boggling how blind many are, and worse that many choose to stay that way.

Reactions: Another#1Dukie

Wonder who's making money on these tests?

Reactions: Another#1Dukie

Now what will we do?😨

So how many people are even wearing an N95 mask properly?
I’ve had this battle with @durhamgolfer for probably two years now. Maybe she will finally admit I was right and that these cloth masks are worthless and always have been.

Of people who wear masks it would be extremely generous to suggest even 1% wear a properly fitted N95 or KN95 mask. In other words, for the overwhelming majority it’s all for show and it does absolutely nothing in terms of eliminating the spread. But by all means keep reusing the same disgusting mask you have in your glove compartment.

I hope someone is watching over him tonight because he’s definitely a mental liability.
For sure. I'm thinking the same thing. Makes you wonder exactly what was going through his mind. This is so bizzare that you would think someone made it up. There have been lot's of sports stars that you just can't explain their actions but this is the craziest thing I can remember. Hope he is in safe hands. OFC

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
For sure. I'm thinking the same thing. Makes you wonder exactly what was going through his mind. This is so bizzare that you would think someone made it up. There have been lot's of sports stars that you just can't explain their actions but this is the craziest thing I can remember. Hope he is in safe hands. OFC
Yeah so bizarre. We've seen it this year with Osaka and Biles but literally in the middle of the game he quit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT