ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Where are our resident libs to defend this administration? It's almost as if they don't care about how bad their side is, as long as their side is in charge. Record low approval rating, covid out of control with no plan to combat it except for the same failed plans from before. Inflation out of control, negative employment rates despite this being the time of year they increase, even during a bad economy and there being a record number of job opportunities.

Total shitshow.
Because this was their plan from the start.

Pocahontas and Spartacus both "test positive" for covid supposedly. They both tweet out how lucky they are that they are vaccinated and have the booster and that is why they have mild symptoms. Yeah....

Now the CDC says that in just one week's time, Omicron is the dominant variant, accounting for 73% of U.S. coronavirus cases. And that the vaccine will not protect you from Omicron so you will need a booster. However, Denmark has data that suggests that the boosted population is spreading Omicron at higher rates than the non boosted.

So here we are, we are moving on from the vaccinated vs the unvaccinated to the boosted vs the unboosted. This is never going to end.

This is where many, myself included, argue that health hasn’t been our governments concern. Dr McCullough is not a politician, isn’t taking sides, he’s done his research, and has stats to back up his claim. For the record, he has been vaccinated. Also, Joe Rogan isn’t a conservative.

Well, crushing covid is as easy as free tests. COVID IS BEAT Y'ALL! THANKS SLOPPY JOE!

How about some real discussion on therapeutics?

Well, crushing covid is as easy as free tests. COVID IS BEAT Y'ALL! THANKS SLOPPY JOE!

How about some real discussion on therapeutics?
You wouldn't need therapeutics if you get vaccinated. According to Joetato the POTATUS, if you're not vaxxed, you're going to die.

Did anybody see Mandy Cohen at Gov Pooper Cooper's press con? She was asked about kids that were under 5 and couldn't get the jab. She said that one of the things you can do to protect them is for everybody else in the family to shoot up. Of course we all know that you can't pass the covid potato if vaxxed. They just spout off stuff.

Reactions: Mac9192
Did anybody see Mandy Cohen at Gov Pooper Cooper's press con? She was asked about kids that were under 5 and couldn't get the jab. She said that one of the things you can do to protect them is for everybody else in the family to shoot up. Of course we all know that you can't pass the covid potato if vaxxed. They just spout off stuff.
You're a better person than I, smash. I stopped listening to these two idiots almost two years ago. The one or two times I did, my blood pressure went up. Just can't do it.

Their hypocrisy knows know bounds.

Pocahontas and Spartacus both "test positive" for covid supposedly. They both tweet out how lucky they are that they are vaccinated and have the booster and that is why they have mild symptoms. Yeah....

Now the CDC says that in just one week's time, Omicron is the dominant variant, accounting for 73% of U.S. coronavirus cases. And that the vaccine will not protect you from Omicron so you will need a booster. However, Denmark has data that suggests that the boosted population is spreading Omicron at higher rates than the non boosted.

So here we are, we are moving on from the vaccinated vs the unvaccinated to the boosted vs the unboosted. This is never going to end.
But this a pandemic of the unvaccinated so says Branden

Reactions: KDSTONE
Heard this question on the radio...why does the afraid hate the unafraid?
If you're afraid, you want people to relate. If you're not afraid, you don't care about how afraid other people are. It's their desire for everyone to feel the same way as they do that makes them hate the unafraid. It's no surprise that it is the left that is most afraid.

Just under 33,000 cases today in NY. Patiently waiting for the blame the governor crowd to come out. Florida, with more people not including the millions of vacationers, never had that many in a day. I thought it was DeSantis and his refusal to enact mask mandates and vaccine passports that was to blame for the surge. New Yorkers can't even go into McDonald's without showing their numbers, I mean vaccine card. And even then they have to wear a mask. And for what? Not to do a damn thing to stop the virus.

Govern me more, baby.

*updated. Now reporting over 38,000.

Last edited:
Just under 33,000 cases today in NY. Patiently waiting for the blame the governor crowd to come out. Florida, with more people not including the millions of vacationers, never had that many in a day. I thought it was DeSantis and his refusal to enact mask mandates and vaccine passports that was to blame for the surge. New Yorkers can't even go into McDonald's without showing their numbers, I mean vaccine card. And even then they have to wear a mask. And for what? Not to do a damn thing to stop the virus.

Govern me more, baby.

But but but I don’t know anyone who’s gotten it that’s been vaccinated!

Except for my brother, my cousin and her husband. Oh and two of my buddies that live on UWS. Oh and one of my coworkers. All within the last 72 hours. All live in NYC, all been vaxxed.

Reactions: GhostOf301
But but but I don’t know anyone who’s gotten it that’s been vaccinated!

Except for my brother, my cousin and her husband. Oh and two of my buddies that live on UWS. Oh and one of my coworkers. All within the last 72 hours. All live in NYC, all been vaxxed.
Saying that he doesn't know anyone who has been vaccinated that has gotten sick is no different than saying that you don't know anyone who has gotten covid. It may very well be true, but what are you suggesting?

Saying that he doesn't know anyone who has been vaccinated that has gotten sick is no different than saying that you don't know anyone who has gotten covid. It may very well be true, but what are you suggesting?
Moral superiority?

Govern me more, baby.

Their "numbers"? WTF is that?!

This is where many, myself included, argue that health hasn’t been our governments concern. Dr McCullough is not a politician, isn’t taking sides, he’s done his research, and has stats to back up his claim. For the record, he has been vaccinated. Also, Joe Rogan isn’t a conservative.

Don’t think that anyone has said that vaccines are not effective.The point that I have made is that natural immunity is just as effective but the left totally dismissed this .I just got Covid for second time and recovered from it in about four days.It was just like having a bad cold.Did not look it up but I think that at least a 100 million people in the USA got Covid so they have natural immunity.Combine this with the millions who have been vaccinated it would seem that it would precould Covid being a deadly disease

Like I said, ya look hard enough, you can find any 2 bit person to discount anyone else’s view.
I’ll gladly take Dr McCullough’s advice every day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

Where are our resident libs to defend this administration? It's almost as if they don't care about how bad their side is, as long as their side is in charge. Record low approval rating, covid out of control with no plan to combat it except for the same failed plans from before. Inflation out of control, negative employment rates despite this being the time of year they increase, even during a bad economy and there being a record number of job opportunities.

Total shitshow.
Yes but no mean tweets, and that’s the most important thing.

I will shut down the virus.
Just a quick rundown of how his policies have worked.

- Tens of thousands of frontline workers, yesterday's heroes, today's villains, removed from the workforce because of vaccine mandates.

- Tens of thousands of first responders out of the workforce due to vaccine mandates.

- Already crippled supply chains made worse because of the vaccine mandates.

So much more, but we know the deal.

All while having more 2021 covid deaths than 2020. Much higher case counts. Zero transparency in regards to the effectiveness of the vaccines vs the preventative measures and cheap therapeutics. Blaming everyone else despite promising to hold himself accountable. And then throws in the towel after all of that. Lol.

It's so refreshing having the adults back in the White House.

Clearly mask and vax mandates are the way out of this pandemic.

I don't know how much more evidence we need.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT