ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Your first couple of paragraphs are your political opinions in response to my views. I won’t try telling you how much I disagree with what you said, but I am quoting your last part. I’m not going to beat around the bush with it either. You know nothing about me as a person. I am 47, own my on business, deal with all kinds of people every day. I have a 13 year old daughter, and a 24 yr old stepdaughter that’s married and pregnant. So don’t sit there and spew utter bullshit about how I am, or what I do or don’t care about.
Since you made a pathetic observation on my age, and other nonsense, I’m gonna return the favor. You’re probably in your early to mid 20’s. Maybe went to college, though you haven’t lived long enough to form enough intelligence yet. Either you live with your parents still, or share an apartment with a couple buddies of yours. I’ll bet the trash can is full too. Probably play your x box until 2 am. But hey, you know what’s going on. Don’t worry, you live long enough you’ll maybe one day realize how little you really know at your age, and that you’re just a snot nosed millennial that has a lot of growing to do.

Hell, I still fight that urge that I’m always right, and I’m 47.
Glad to have u back

Thedude is so obsessed with who likes who's posts. Every time someone challenges him, he says something about how they will get likes from his imaginary stalkers. Such a weird thing to be obsessed about. It would be funny if it weren't for him being in a position to influence the minds of the young.

Reactions: SNU0821 and Mac9192
Your first couple of paragraphs are your political opinions in response to my views. I won’t try telling you how much I disagree with what you said, but I am quoting your last part. I’m not going to beat around the bush with it either. You know nothing about me as a person. I am 47, own my on business, deal with all kinds of people every day. I have a 13 year old daughter, and a 24 yr old stepdaughter that’s married and pregnant. So don’t sit there and spew utter bullshit about how I am, or what I do or don’t care about.
Since you made a pathetic observation on my age, and other nonsense, I’m gonna return the favor. You’re probably in your early to mid 20’s. Maybe went to college, though you haven’t lived long enough to form enough intelligence yet. Either you live with your parents still, or share an apartment with a couple buddies of yours. I’ll bet the trash can is full too. Probably play your x box until 2 am. But hey, you know what’s going on. Don’t worry, you live long enough you’ll maybe one day realize how little you really know at your age, and that you’re just a snot nosed millennial that has a lot of growing to do.

Hell, I still fight that urge that I’m always right, and I’m 47.
I'm sorry about making an incorrect assumption about your age, it's just hard to imagine someone who is only 47 being this ignorant to the world around them. Usually Gen-X is a bit more educated on these topics than Baby Boomers but I guess there is an exception to every rule.

As for myself well I'm not gonna divulge too much info but I'm 24, share a home with my girlfriend whose 29 and our 3 year old daughter. Been on my own for 6 years.

As far as thinking I'm always right or know better than everyone, I ****ing don't. I do however pay attention to what's going on in our world, because doesn't just affect me anymore, it affects my child and I would like for this world to be in the best shape possible for her when she is my age.

Because of the failings of previous generations we are currently still fighting ****ing prejudice against everyone who doesn't share my skin color and have a dong swinging between their legs, a climate crisis that, according to experts is going hit a point of no return in a decade, the inability of our current leadership to do anything about a pandemic that has claimed over 220,000 and perhaps the biggest threat of all, people like you who support these "leaders" who would rather sit on their hands, point fingers at us "libs" "dems" "soyboys" and obstruct every attempt by Democrats to do anything that would actually help anyone who is not a multibillion dollar Corporation.

Here's a pretty relevant example: in May, House Democrats passed the $3.4 Trillion HEROES Act, which has been continuously blocked by Republicans (Yes Trump as well) and they are now trying to blame Pelosi for America having to suffer another 6 months through a pandemic without any help from the government. She got a package together 5 ****ing months ago. Did I also mention that instead of getting Americans relief and focusing on the pandemic they're trying to ram through a nominee to the Supreme Court who is about as ass backwards of a human being as you will find on the face of the Earth, wanting to strip rights from women and gay people and ensure we live according to her religion.

So tell me Mac9192 father to father, how do you justify supporting a man and his administration who views your children as nothing more than objects and should have a say on what they can do with their bodies? I mean just...how? I truly feel sorry for your daughters, having a father who cares more about his standing in the world than their health and happiness.

I'm sorry about making an incorrect assumption about your age, it's just hard to imagine someone who is only 47 being this ignorant to the world around them. Usually Gen-X is a bit more educated on these topics than Baby Boomers but I guess there is an exception to every rule.

As for myself well I'm not gonna divulge too much info but I'm 24, share a home with my girlfriend whose 29 and our 3 year old daughter. Been on my own for 6 years.

As far as thinking I'm always right or know better than everyone, I ****ing don't. I do however pay attention to what's going on in our world, because doesn't just affect me anymore, it affects my child and I would like for this world to be in the best shape possible for her when she is my age.

Because of the failings of previous generations we are currently still fighting ****ing prejudice against everyone who doesn't share my skin color and have a dong swinging between their legs, a climate crisis that, according to experts is going hit a point of no return in a decade, the inability of our current leadership to do anything about a pandemic that has claimed over 220,000 and perhaps the biggest threat of all, people like you who support these "leaders" who would rather sit on their hands, point fingers at us "libs" "dems" "soyboys" and obstruct every attempt by Democrats to do anything that would actually help anyone who is not a multibillion dollar Corporation.

Here's a pretty relevant example: in May, House Democrats passed the $3.4 Trillion HEROES Act, which has been continuously blocked by Republicans (Yes Trump as well) and they are now trying to blame Pelosi for America having to suffer another 6 months through a pandemic without any help from the government. She got a package together 5 ****ing months ago. Did I also mention that instead of getting Americans relief and focusing on the pandemic they're trying to ram through a nominee to the Supreme Court who is about as ass backwards of a human being as you will find on the face of the Earth, wanting to strip rights from women and gay people and ensure we live according to her religion.

So tell me Mac9192 father to father, how do you justify supporting a man and his administration who views your children as nothing more than objects and should have a say on what they can do with their bodies? I mean just...how? I truly feel sorry for your daughters, having a father who cares more about his standing in the world than their health and happiness.
You want to play the father of a daughter card. What do you think about the countless times where pedo Joe is touching very young girls inappropriately?

Last edited:
You want to play the father of a daughter card. What do you think about the countless times where pedo Joe is touching very young girls in appropriately?
You understand Trump is literally a child molester right? Joe doesn't seem to understand personal space very well but he isn't a pedophile, and seems to be a rather caring guy.

Reactions: TheDude1
So you are in favor of the billions of dollars of damages to people’s businesses.A typical liberal response when they don’t get their way
Typical Republican response, deflect away from the actual issue (global warming) and twist it to I guess seem like I was talking about protesters. I'm sure it'll work for several others on this thread but since you insist on not addressing what I was actually talking about and shifting the focus to looters I'll say this. If someone causes damage to someone else's business or starts a fire or whatever, rioting, they should be charged. However peaceful protesting is of course acceptable (roughly 93% of protests this summer were peaceful) and protected under the Constitution.

Yeah. A lot of the so-called evidence is based on photos of Joe with long-time family friends or doctored videos.
Doctored videos? Look, if you are okay with how Joe touches little girls and sniffs them like a creep, then you're okay with it. You don't have to pretend like they are doctored videos to try and excuse it. Lefties can't be taken seriously. If they or someone important to them do or say anything harmful to their side, they either got hacked or it was doctored.

Yeah. A lot of the so-called evidence is based on photos of Joe with long-time family friends or doctored videos.

Yep... they LOVE posting that one where he is holding that little boy from behind and kissing him. Ew, pedo!!

I mean, it is him kissing his grandson at his own sons (you know, his grandsons father?) funeral. But sure... Joe Biden is a pedophile, but the guy who actually talks about what a piece of ass his daughter is, talks about how much she likes sex, talks about her tits, has tons of awkward photos with her, talks about walking into underage girls dressing rooms at beauty pageants, was decades long buddies with Jeff Epstein (And even talked about Epstein being a pedo), tells a bunch of teenage girls he will be dating them soon... vote for THAT guy, bc he isn’t a pedo!

More cognitive dissonance from righties, same as their “OMG BIDEN IS A PUPPET!” thing. Really, they are just doing what the candidate does... does something and then accuses the other side of doing it.

So you are admitting that the left is behind the burning and looting and if you don’t get your way it will continue and possibly escalate

How on earth do you read that and come to THAT conclusion?

Wait, don’t tell me that you took a metaphor like “the world is going to burn” and then somehow turned that into “what he means is that literally Americans are going to riot and destroy things and BURN things, and he endorses that!”

😆

The song “ We Didnt Start The Fire” must REALLY get you worked up. Ahhh, how dare they write a song about arsonists! And if the fire has been burning since the worlds been turning, why doesn’t someone just get a fire extinguisher and put it out!?

Reactions: durhamgolfer
Just got to say. His post was substantive and level headed. Your post was emotional and angry.
Did you also laugh at the world burning part? That's all we heard in 2016. The world is going to end! Here we are, four years later, dems still hoping Trumps burns the world to the ground.

Reactions: SNU0821
Did you also laugh at the world burning part? That's all we heard in 2016. The world is going to end! Here we are, four years later, dems still hoping Trumps burns the world to the ground.

It’s strange comments like this that make these convos so pointless.

I haven’t met a single Democrat... not one... not ONE... who hopes Trump burns the world down. In fact, they literally hope the opposite.

This is all pointless, isn’t it. Like, nobody cares about being truthful or posting actual information. Everyone believes the wildest things about their “enemies” and literally will accuse their opponents of doing the exact thing “their guy” is doing. And everyone thinks this description applies to the other side only.

I give up. Enjoy screaming about snowflake libtards.

• Haha
It’s strange comments like this that make these convos so pointless.

I haven’t met a single Democrat... not one... not ONE... who hopes Trump burns the world down. In fact, they literally hope the opposite.

This is all pointless, isn’t it. Like, nobody cares about being truthful or posting actual information. Everyone believes the wildest things about their “enemies” and literally will accuse their opponents of doing the exact thing “their guy” is doing. And everyone thinks this description applies to the other side only.

I give up. Enjoy screaming about snowflake libtards.
Stop being unhinged. I said nothing about snowflakes. Some guy said Trump was burning the world to the ground and I called him on it.

Doctored videos? Look, if you are okay with how Joe touches little girls and sniffs them like a creep, then you're okay with it. You don't have to pretend like they are doctored videos to try and excuse it. Lefties can't be taken seriously. If they or someone important to them do or say anything harmful to their side, they either got hacked or it was doctored.
find me one video of Biden "sniffing" a little girl.

Stop being unhinged. I said nothing about snowflakes. Some guy said Trump was burning the world to the ground and I called him on it.
No. Some guy referenced global warning and you decided to take that opportunity to take a swipe at him. Reading comprehension, don't undervalue it.

I done seeent it all 😂😂
Idak2v8.jpg

No. Some guy referenced global warning and you decided to take that opportunity to take a swipe at him. Reading comprehension, don't undervalue it.
Ironic you calling liberals snowflakes when you are so clearly upset that we can see past Trump's bullshit. Trump is literally a puppet to China, Russia and North Korea. Even mentioned last night what a special relationship he had with Kim Jong Un, ya know, the ****ing dictator. It's been proven that Russian interfered in our last election and he does not have the balls to say a goddamn word about it to Putin, because he knows Russia is going to be one of the only places he can flee to when the government comes after his ass in January. Did I mention that Russia and Iran are interfering in this one as well? Iran is sending threatening emails to voters in Florida. Wonder where they got their information from.

Trump is a ****ing child. A really bad, heavily armed and dangerous child. But because people like you, who cannot and will not admit to what is going on in front of your very eyes that piece of shit still has a chance at being re-elected. Or perhaps you simply bury your head to his shit because you know if you didn't you would not have any actual excuse for his utter failings, not only as the leader of our country but as a human being.

You would rather this world burn than to admit you're wrong and lift even a single finger to do anything to fix it, and guess what, if Trump is re-elected, and beyond that Republicans are allowed to continue exist and remain in power, you'll get your wish. This world is going to burn, and you do not give even the slightest of ****s because you're old and won't be around to see it anyway, and want to spend your remaining days shitting the bed and making my generations lives so much harder because you and your generation failed to do anything of note in the time they had on this Earth.
The post above referenced global warming? Or global warning as you called it. Or was it just your typical unhinged liberal?

You guys aren’t doing a very good job with the whole “Duke guys are smart” thing.

You guys aren’t doing a very good job with the whole “Duke guys are smart” thing.
Not sure if you realize just how accurate of a comment this is. Like the saying goes, you pick your friends, not your family.

The post above referenced global warming? Or global warning as you called it. Or was it just your typical unhinged liberal?

sorry about the typo but that is precisely what the post referred to. I am hardly an "unhinged liberal" and, in any event, the name calling hardly inures to your benefit.

Reactions: JimboBBN
sorry about the typo but that is precisely what the post referred to. I am hardly an "unhinged liberal" and, in any event, the name calling hardly inures to your benefit.
You’re probably way better at golf than I am. I think I can take you on alcohol consumed on the course though

Not sure if you realize just how accurate of a comment this is. Like the saying goes, you pick your friends, not your family.
since you are so certain we all have gotten it wrong, why don't you list the things that you think Trump has done well. Then, we can at least see what you are talking about.

Reactions: bfort2223
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT