ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Well, sounds like it didn’t matter much. Not as much of a clown show, still a lot of lying, and not likely to move the needle, which Trump needs.

Although, to be fair...

Its like when Saddam won elections with 95 percent of the vote:)

One moment from the end... it really is amazing how, when you pay attention, it’s pretty clear that Melania really doesn’t like Donald. I mean, we’ve all see so many videos of her pulling away from him, and smacking his hand away... Remember how she didn’t join him for, like, the first year, and they said it was because they didn’t want Barron to leave his school? Uhh... yeah.

And in the bizarre story of the night... a former business partner (I think? Or is that disputed?) who knows Hunter Biden gets up and says he has proof that... well, again, I’m not totally sure... proof that, when he was no longer Vice President, Joe Biden may have spoken with his son about business opportunities? And he announced he has turned over evidence of something to the FBI and will be interviewed by Senators tomorrow. It just seems so, so desperate. And then this happened... after the Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal editorial page said they had seen what the guy had and it was bad... the NEWS arm of the Journal discredited it:

And there is always the fact that we have Biden’s tax returns. We can SEE where he made money. It’s pretty clear. Oh, and...

I just don’t get why Trump keeps going this way, when he has SO many of his own improper-money issues... maybe it is all that he has, and he figures he might as well swing for the fences? Throw poop at the wall and hope it sticks.

The general media reaction (ie the non right wing dedicated ones) to the whole story is fascinating... after the last four or five years, they seem to be taking a stand and not giving this half-baked pseudo story any air, which is unusual restraint... in a world where we are so quick to attack the media for doing anything to get clicks/attention, it is somewhat refreshing to see them exercise restraint. The NPR statement in particular made me smile... I love NPR, and them calmly pulling apart all of the inconsistencies and questionable bits of the story is pretty on-brand. So maybe the media is just trying to be very careful not to print “fake news” given how much they’ve been accused of it over the last four years?:)

Fox OPINION is all over it, although there are some cracks in the armor and pushback from Fox NEW... the second, whole thread is worth a look... her comment about DNI Ratcliffe, and his being completely inexperienced in the world of intelligence and so making illogical and unsupported statements like “The Hunter Biden laptop story is not Russian disinformation” based on the intel, is an interesting point

This WAS news to me, though...

Anyway... thankfully, not much longer to go.

Last edited:
BTW, on another note... what the hell happened to Mitch McConnell? He is refusing to answer questions, but the guys looks like he got beat up by Mike Tyson. What's up with the bizarre bruises?!

201022195810-01-mcconnell-bruises-1020-exlarge-169.jpg

201022195808-02-mcconnell-bruises-1020-exlarge-169.jpg

Well, sounds like it didn’t matter much. Not as much of a clown show, still a lot of lying, and not likely to move the needle, which Trump needs.

Although, to be fair...

Its like when Saddam won elections with 95 percent of the vote:)

One moment from the end... it really is amazing how, when you pay attention, it’s pretty clear that Melania really doesn’t like Donald. I mean, we’ve all see so many videos of her pulling away from him, and smacking his hand away... Remember how she didn’t join him for, like, the first year, and they said it was because they didn’t want Barron to leave his school? Uhh... yeah.

And in the bizarre story of the night... a former business partner (I think? Or is that disputed?) who knows Hunter Biden gets up and says he has proof that... well, again, I’m not totally sure... proof that, when he was no longer Vice President, Joe Biden may have spoken with his son about business opportunities? And he announced he has turned over evidence of something to the FBI and will be interviewed by Senators tomorrow. It just seems so, so desperate. And then this happened... after the Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal editorial page said they had seen what the guy had and it was bad... the NEWS arm of the Journal discredited it:

And there is always the fact that we have Biden’s tax returns. We can SEE where he made money. It’s pretty clear. Oh, and...

I just don’t get why Trump keeps going this way, when he has SO many of his own improper-money issues... maybe it is all that he has, and he figures he might as well swing for the fences? Throw poop at the wall and hope it sticks.

The general media reaction (ie the non right wing dedicated ones) to the whole story is fascinating... after the last four or five years, they seem to be taking a stand and not giving this half-baked pseudo story any air, which is unusual restraint... in a world where we are so quick to attack the media for doing anything to get clicks/attention, it is somewhat refreshing to see them exercise restraint. The NPR statement in particular made me smile... I love NPR, and them calmly pulling apart all of the inconsistencies and questionable bits of the story is pretty on-brand. So maybe the media is just trying to be very careful not to print “fake news” given how much they’ve been accused of it over the last four years?:)

Fox OPINION is all over it, although there are some cracks in the armor and pushback from Fox NEW... the second, whole thread is worth a look... her comment about DNI Ratcliffe, and his being completely inexperienced in the world of intelligence and so making illogical and unsupported statements like “The Hunter Biden laptop story is not Russian disinformation” based on the intel, is an interesting point

This WAS news to me, though...

Anyway... thankfully, not much longer to go.
You're not well now. You're going to blow a gasket in two weeks. Christ, man. I bet your psychologist drinks heavily after each meeting.

• Haha
Reactions: SNU0821

Very interesting considering some here get their news almost exclusively from Twitter (or so it seems).

Biden says Trump caused all the deaths and when asked what he would do differently his only response is wear the mask.

Biden says Trump caused all the deaths and when asked what he would do differently his only response is wear the mask.

He said Trump caused ALL the deaths? That sounds ridiculous; nobody caused all the deaths in a global pandemic. Are you sure he said that? And the only thing he said was wearing masks? He didn't mention anything else? Hm. Got a link for that?

Obviously Trump didn't cause all the deaths. But he certainly did not do what he could have done. We still don't have a serious national testing strategy. We don't really have a good national contact tracing program. And yes, we still lag WAY behind on wearing masks, an issue that top health care professionals have said would make ALL the difference, and about which the President has been VERY vocal about, and wrong about. If he had, on DAY ONE, said "Hey, this sucks, but let's wear our masks" and had worn them from the beginning, we would not have the issue we have. There are lots of people who follow him with a devotion that we've never seen for a president, EVER. There is a reason that a study found that he was the top distributor of false covid information in the United States.

A study from the National Center for Disaster Preparedness found that we have suffered something between 130,000 and 210,000 preventable deaths. That's a pretty tough thing to see. If you want to see more of what we have failed to do, give it a read... they discuss why we have done SO badly, compared to the rest of the world.

He said Trump caused ALL the deaths? That sounds ridiculous; nobody caused all the deaths in a global pandemic. Are you sure he said that? And the only thing he said was wearing masks? He didn't mention anything else? Hm. Got a link for that?

Obviously Trump didn't cause all the deaths. But he certainly did not do what he could have done. We still don't have a serious national testing strategy. We don't really have a good national contact tracing program. And yes, we still lag WAY behind on wearing masks, an issue that top health care professionals have said would make ALL the difference, and about which the President has been VERY vocal about, and wrong about. If he had, on DAY ONE, said "Hey, this sucks, but let's wear our masks" and had worn them from the beginning, we would not have the issue we have. There are lots of people who follow him with a devotion that we've never seen for a president, EVER. There is a reason that a study found that he was the top distributor of false covid information in the United States.

A study from the National Center for Disaster Preparedness found that we have suffered something between 130,000 and 210,000 preventable deaths. That's a pretty tough thing to see. If you want to see more of what we have failed to do, give it a read... they discuss why we have done SO badly, compared to the rest of the world.
A study from the National Center for Disaster Preparedness found that we have suffered something between 130,000 and 210,000 preventable deaths. That's a pretty tough thing to see.

I'm not sure how they could possibly come to any reasonable and solid conclusion about those numbers. Seems like your post should really bring up how the surgeon general and Top health epidemiologist first told americans to absolutely not wear a mask.

A study from the National Center for Disaster Preparedness found that we have suffered something between 130,000 and 210,000 preventable deaths. That's a pretty tough thing to see.

I'm not sure how they could possibly come to any reasonable and solid conclusion about those numbers. Seems like your post should really bring up how the surgeon general and Top health epidemiologist first told americans to absolutely not wear a mask.

Read the study. I would think that researchers at the National Center for Disaster Preparedness might have an idea of what they are doing, even if you don't get how they could come to those numbers.

Not sure why my post should bring that up, given that we were talking about the Presidential Debates, and the role of the President. Sure, there were missteps... everyone makes missteps. But while there was discussion of the general public not wearing masks in the beginning (partially to preserve supplies of PPE) that ended fairly quickly, they acknowledged the issue, and we've seen very consistent messaging since. But we are still, even months and months later, seeing a White House that seems to dismiss simple things like mask wearing, and unfortunately seeing a number of people who follow the leaders leadership and not wearing them.

Head shaking article from a reporter who was embedded with the Trump campaign for two weeks.

And while the usual idiots will moan and whine about the big bad liberal fake news being mean to Donny, what makes it such an effective story is that nearly every cringe-worthy moment... is just a Trump quote :)

Last edited:
Eh, it’s not exactly the first time Joe has misspoken;)

That sandwich looks GOOD, tho.

The funny thing about that meme is that it actually is a promo for permitting people to use bathrooms that are consistent with their gender expression. Had that happened, the male/female trans person pictured there would have been in the ladies room, not standing at a urinal in a men's room. But, nice try.

The funny thing about that meme is that it actually is a promo for permitting people to use bathrooms that are consistent with their gender expression. Had that happened, the male/female trans person pictured there would have been in the ladies room, not standing at a urinal in a men's room. But, nice try.
Bullshit. Anyone who looks that much like a woman uses the women's bathroom. The meme illustrates what liberals are saying is normal/science. Two genders. Anyone who is a man and thinks they are a woman has issues. Instead of encouraging them to seek help, they are told they are normal for votes.

Reactions: Mac9192
Said I was staying away from the board, but I lied. You libs on here are past delusional. Only voting with your feelings. There's not a single Trump supporter on here that hasn't admitted he irritates them sometimes. But, that's basically all you have. Could he have done some things different during the virus now? Probably. Ya'll just don't like him though. You snowflakes can't, or won't, see what he's actually done, and tried to do for our country. You all refuse to say anything negative about Sleepy Joe, or Harris. This is truly laughable here. These two are the poster children for being inept. Then add in the fact Sleepy Joe has been in politics 47 years, and was VP for 8, and he's now saying what he will do if elected. Spoken like a true politician. If this wasn't real life, it would be comical.
What the left is scared of, and what you whiners are too soft to see, is that Trump, through his many flaws, isn't a puppet. That's all you'll get with a Biden/Harris ticket. They (elitists) want Harris. Sleepy Joe will be lucky if he makes it a year. Something will happen to him (stroke?) where the powers to be will send him off to some government retirement home to watch cartoons the remainder of his life. Since 2016, when the next anointed one, Crooked Hillary lost, the elitists have been worse than the kid on the playground that took their ball and went home. Trump f'd up their plans. You dipshits refuse to see this. Of course you have to get it off one of the government media channels first, or stop reading what some over educated reporter says.

If we had the last 5 presidents accomplishments wrote side by side, with no knowledge of who was who, I'd wager the farm that Trump would be your pick as having done the best job. Look past words, and into actions. Obama was a smooth talker, and was good at filling out an NCAA bracket, but as our President, was almost as useless as tits on a nun.
Some of you might be educated, probably not as much as the Dude, (if you don't believe him, just ask him) but, if you agree with what this clown says, you're worse off than I thought.

Last edited:
Man... amazing how crazy people get into power... this is a Congressman, talking about his wife being able to see the future... and she had a dream about the government coming to get her...and when she woke up, she was crying and wondering what happened to her freedom?

Uh, what?

Said I was staying away from the board, but I lied. You libs on here are past delusional. Only voting with your feelings. There's not a single Trump supporter on here that hasn't admitted he irritates them sometimes. But, that's basically all you have. Could he have done some things different during the virus now? Probably. Ya'll just don't like him though. You snowflakes can't, or won't, see what he's actually done, and tried to do for our country. You all refuse to say anything negative about Sleepy Joe, or Harris. This is truly laughable here. These two are the poster children for being inept. Then add in the fact Sleepy Joe has been in politics 47 years, and was VP for 8, and he's now saying what he will do if elected. Spoken like a true politician. If this wasn't real life, it would be comical.
What the left is scared of, and what you whiners are too soft to see, is that Trump, through his many flaws, isn't a puppet. That's all you'll get with a Biden/Harris ticket. They (elitists) want Harris. Sleepy Joe will be lucky if he makes it a year. Something will happen to him (stroke?) where the powers to be will send him off to some government retirement home to watch cartoons the remainder of his life. Since 2016, when the next anointed one, Crooked Hillary lost, the elitists have been worse than the kid on the playground that took their ball and went home. Trump f'd up their plans. You dipshits refuse to see this. Of course you have to get it off one of the government media channels first, or stop reading what some over educated reporter says.

If we had the last 5 presidents accomplishments wrote side by side on, with no knowledge of who was who, I'd wager the farm that Trump would be your pick as having done the best job. Look past words, and into actions. Obama was a smooth talker, and was good at filling out an NCAA bracket, but as our President, was almost as useless as tits on a nun.
Some of you might be educated, probably not as much as the Dude, (if you don't believe him, just ask him) but, if you agree with what this clown says, you're worse off than I thought.
Ironic you calling liberals snowflakes when you are so clearly upset that we can see past Trump's bullshit. Trump is literally a puppet to China, Russia and North Korea. Even mentioned last night what a special relationship he had with Kim Jong Un, ya know, the ****ing dictator. It's been proven that Russian interfered in our last election and he does not have the balls to say a goddamn word about it to Putin, because he knows Russia is going to be one of the only places he can flee to when the government comes after his ass in January. Did I mention that Russia and Iran are interfering in this one as well? Iran is sending threatening emails to voters in Florida. Wonder where they got their information from.

Trump is a ****ing child. A really bad, heavily armed and dangerous child. But because people like you, who cannot and will not admit to what is going on in front of your very eyes that piece of shit still has a chance at being re-elected. Or perhaps you simply bury your head to his shit because you know if you didn't you would not have any actual excuse for his utter failings, not only as the leader of our country but as a human being.

You would rather this world burn than to admit you're wrong and lift even a single finger to do anything to fix it, and guess what, if Trump is re-elected, and beyond that Republicans are allowed to continue exist and remain in power, you'll get your wish. This world is going to burn, and you do not give even the slightest of ****s because you're old and won't be around to see it anyway, and want to spend your remaining days shitting the bed and making my generations lives so much harder because you and your generation failed to do anything of note in the time they had on this Earth.

Reactions: durhamgolfer
Ironic you calling liberals snowflakes when you are so clearly upset that we can see past Trump's bullshit. Trump is literally a puppet to China, Russia and North Korea. Even mentioned last night what a special relationship he had with Kim Jong Un, ya know, the ****ing dictator. It's been proven that Russian interfered in our last election and he does not have the balls to say a goddamn word about it to Putin, because he knows Russia is going to be one of the only places he can flee to when the government comes after his ass in January. Did I mention that Russia and Iran are interfering in this one as well? Iran is sending threatening emails to voters in Florida. Wonder where they got their information from.

Trump is a ****ing child. A really bad, heavily armed and dangerous child. But because people like you, who cannot and will not admit to what is going on in front of your very eyes that piece of shit still has a chance at being re-elected. Or perhaps you simply bury your head to his shit because you know if you didn't you would not have any actual excuse for his utter failings, not only as the leader of our country but as a human being.

You would rather this world burn than to admit you're wrong and lift even a single finger to do anything to fix it, and guess what, if Trump is re-elected, and beyond that Republicans are allowed to continue exist and remain in power, you'll get your wish. This world is going to burn, and you do not give even the slightest of ****s because you're old and won't be around to see it anyway, and want to spend your remaining days shitting the bed and making my generations lives so much harder because you and your generation failed to do anything of note in the time they had on this Earth.
Just got to say. His post was substantive and level headed. Your post was emotional and angry.

Reactions: SNU0821 and Mac9192
Its pretty clear most people voting for Trump are voting for him becuase he’s THE BEST OPTION. It’s pretty clear most of you voting for Biden are voting for him on feelings. You’re gullible, could be bought for a dollar, a lot ignorant. The people voting for Trump see it from both sides. Y’all are just hell bent on just getting rid of Trump because of FEELINGS! Just ignore the facts. that actually benefit you....Feelings In this world get you hurt. There’s a reason we’re thought of as “the dumbest people” (majority) in the world by other country’s...If Biden wins we’ll also be the softest, become vulnerable, taken advantage of, and bye bye economy.!..but hey, we can all use the same bathroom together! 😂

And on top of everything y’all can’t see Biden is just a puppet?? I mean...🤦‍♂️

Dont waste your breath.

JOE BIDEN, WHO WAS VICE PRESIDENT AND HAS NO APPARENT TIES TO ANY FOREIGN POWER AND DOESNT SEEM TOO INTERESTED IN THE FAR LEFT, IS A PUPPET!

DONALD TRUMP, WHO IS A BILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT TO SOMEONE AND WHOSE HIRES TONS OF PEOPLE WITH CONNECTIONS TO RUSSIA AND WHO WONT SAY BOO ABOUT PUTIN PUTTING BOUNTIES ON US SOLDIERS HEADS OR RUNNING INTO AMERICAN SOLDIERS AND WONT CRITICIZE THE SAUDIS FOR MURDERING A REPORTER AND TALKS ABOUT LOVE LETTERS TO THAT CRACKPOT FROM NORTH KOREA AND ABOUT WHOM TRUMPS *OWN FORMER DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE* BELIEVED RUSSIA HAD DIRT ON ... HE ISNT A PUPPET!

HOW DARE YOU READ NEWS AND POST THINGS FROM MEDIA SOURCES ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE HAPPENING AND FACT CHECKING AND ALL OF THAT! OH, AND YOU JUST VOTE WITH YOUR FEELINGS!

HOW DONT YOU SEE IT!?

I will say... it is BEYOND bizarre how triggered some of you get over me. Here, let’s see... What did I post today? Hm... a political poll, two tweets from the President, a clip of the President, a Wall Street Journal article, a New York Times article, an NPR editorial, a pair of tweets from a Fox News anchor, a tweet from a CNN reporter, a study from the National Center of Disaster Preparedness, a Cornell University study, a Politico article from a reporter embedded with the Trump campaign, and a tweet from a House of Representatives member quoting another House member.

What do I get in return?

AHHHH WHAT A DELUSIONAL LIB SHOWFLAKE DIPSHIT! HOW COULD ANYONE BELIEVE ANYTHING HE SAYS! ITS JUST FEELINGS! SLEEPY JOE ELITISTS CROOKED HILLARY TITS ON A NUN CLOWN! AARRRRRRRRRRR!

(And that’s not satire... those are all words taken exactly from Macs post.)

But hey, you’ll get likes from a few posters, so good for you;)

Anyway, it is my sons birthday, and it’s taco night, so gotta run... Missed you, Mac!:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
A lien politician is expected,,but add puppet to it ...god bless us all....that’s the best candidate y’all could come up with...He’s a LEADER??!!!?? Naaaa follower with $$$ in his eyes

Dont waste your breath.

JOE BIDEN, WHO WAS VICE PRESIDENT AND HAS NO APPARENT TIES TO ANY FOREIGN POWER AND DOESNT SEEM TOO INTERESTED IN THE FAR LEFT, IS A PUPPET!

DONALD TRUMP, WHO IS A BILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT TO SOMEONE AND WHOSE HIRES TONS OF PEOPLE WITH CONNECTIONS TO RUSSIA AND WHO WONT SAY BOO ABOUT PUTIN PUTTING BOUNTIES ON US SOLDIERS HEADS OR RUNNING INTO AMERICAN SOLDIERS AND WONT CRITICIZE THE SAUDIS FOR MURDERING A REPORTER AND TALKS ABOUT LOVE LETTERS TO THAT CRACKPOT FROM NORTH KOREA AND ABOUT WHOM TRUMPS *OWN FORMER DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE* BELIEVED RUSSIA HAD DIRT ON ... HE ISNT A PUPPET!

HOW DARE YOU READ NEWS AND POST THINGS FROM MEDIA SOURCES ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE HAPPENING AND FACT CHECKING AND ALL OF THAT! OH, AND YOU JUST VOTE WITH YOUR FEELINGS!

HOW DONT YOU SEE IT!?

I will say... it is BEYOND bizarre how triggered some of you get over me. Here, let’s see... What did I post today? Hm... a political poll, two tweets from the President, a clip of the President, a Wall Street Journal article, a New York Times article, an NPR editorial, a pair of tweets from a Fox News anchor, a tweet from a CNN reporter, a study from the National Center of Disaster Preparedness, a Cornell University study, a Politico article from a reporter embedded with the Trump campaign, and a tweet from a House of Representatives member quoting another House member.

What do I get in return?

AHHHH WHAT A DELUSIONAL LIBTARD SHOWFLAKE DIPSHIT! HOW COULD ANYONE BELIEVE ANYTHING HE SAYS! ITS JUST FEELINGS! SLEEPY JOE ELITISTS CROOKED HILLARY TITS ON A NUN CLOWN! AARRRRRRRRRRR!

But hey, you’ll get likes from a few posters, so good for you;)

Missed you, Mac!:)
And this guy byyyy far the worst thing ever said on this board (not surprising though with the double standards hypocrisy by them) said “goddamn” .....I mean you can’t say GOT DAMN or DAMN....why GOD??!! I’m sorta trying to be like them and pick, but at the same time I’m serious ....I don’t use gods name in vane...but this is a .disgusting pedi sooooo it’s expected

Your first couple of paragraphs are your political opinions in response to my views. I won’t try telling you how much I disagree with what you said, but I am quoting your last part. I’m not going to beat around the bush with it either. You know nothing about me as a person. I am 47, own my on business, deal with all kinds of people every day. I have a 13 year old daughter, and a 24 yr old stepdaughter that’s married and pregnant. So don’t sit there and spew utter bullshit about how I am, or what I do or don’t care about.
Since you made a pathetic observation on my age, and other nonsense, I’m gonna return the favor. You’re probably in your early to mid 20’s. Maybe went to college, though you haven’t lived long enough to form enough intelligence yet. Either you live with your parents still, or share an apartment with a couple buddies of yours. I’ll bet the trash can is full too. Probably play your x box until 2 am. But hey, you know what’s going on. Don’t worry, you live long enough you’ll maybe one day realize how little you really know at your age, and that you’re just a snot nosed millennial that has a lot of growing to do.

Hell, I still fight that urge that I’m always right, and I’m 47.

Your first couple of paragraphs are your political opinions in response to my views. I won’t try telling you how much I disagree with what you said, but I am quoting your last part. I’m not going to beat around the bush with it either. You know nothing about me as a person. I am 47, own my on business, deal with all kinds of people every day. I have a 13 year old daughter, and a 24 yr old stepdaughter that’s married and pregnant. So don’t sit there and spew utter bullshit about how I am, or what I do or don’t care about.
Since you made a pathetic observation on my age, and other nonsense, I’m gonna return the favor. You’re probably in your early to mid 20’s. Maybe went to college, though you haven’t lived long enough to form enough intelligence yet. Either you live with your parents still, or share an apartment with a couple buddies of yours. I’ll bet the trash can is full too. Probably play your x box until 2 am. But hey, you know what’s going on. Don’t worry, you live long enough you’ll maybe one day realize how little you really know at your age, and that you’re just a snot nosed millennial that has a lot of growing to do.

Hell, I still fight that urge that I’m always right, and I’m 47.
Hey, stop it, that almost sounds like me lmao

Reactions: Mac9192
I’m 29, i play the PS4 until 11pm😉, I didn’t go to college, I don’t live with my parents and got my own shit, my trash can...is full, I havnt lived long enough to yea...but I got common sense 😂

So you are admitting that the left is behind the burning and looting and if you don’t get your way it will continue and possibly escalate

Reactions: SNU0821 and Mac9192
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT