ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Another correction. Innocent until proven guilty is a mandate for jury trials. That is as far as it is to go. Otherwise could we bring indictments or have bail set. And it was NOT that Mueller couldn't find any crimes. He said that his view was that he was not supposed to weigh in on whether indictments or impeachment proceedings were to be brought. That he was to lay out the facts so the Senate could make a judgment. He did see it was part of his mandate, if no charges could be proven, to make that clear. And, he said that he could not exonerate the president.
Fine. He laid out the facts and the Senate cleared him. Case closed? So again, innocent until proven guilty. He wasn't found guilty of anything therefore he is assumed innocent.

I see you;)

The issue is shithole vs non shithole countries.

And understanding the Mueller thing is hard for certain people. Same folks who say it proved Trump did nothing wrong.

Remember how upset they were when Bill Clinton met with Sue Rice on a runway? And I agreed that it was a bad look.

Can you imagine if Obama had all of his campaign managers arrested, and had countless connections to Russia among his minions? Not only that, but he pardoned them, too, so they would keep quiet?

When you are on Roger Stones, Steve Bannons, and Rudy Gulianis side, and siding against James Mattis and Bill McRaven and Cindy McCain, you know you are on the wrong side;)
Dude, Clinton met with Loretta Lynch, not Susan Rice

Fine. He laid out the facts and the Senate cleared him. Case closed? So again, innocent until proven guilty. He wasn't found guilty of anything therefore he is assumed innocent.
Impeachments are political issues and there is no set standard of proof so, no, him being cleared by a Republican governed Senate that has sold its sole to toady to him means absolutely nothing.

Impeachments are political issues and there is no set standard of proof so, no, him being cleared by a Republican governed Senate that has sold its sole to toady to him means absolutely nothing.
So he wasn't charged with any crime and the Senate didn't find any reason to impeach? As I said, this was all a big nothingburger relating to Trump. The real issue is how it all started which we now know was by Clinton, Brennan and the Democrats.

Trump has been the most investigated president in our history. 95 percent of the media oppose him. Prejudiced debate moderators oppose him. He would not even be president if the country hadn’t decided It had enough of Obama and his policies.
Biden is a liar. Always has been. Harris has not taken a question from news reporters in 42 days.She will say anything if it helps her. We also know from her relationship with Willie she will do anything. Hunter’s emails do not matter unless there is proof Biden helped him gain intros to WH for foreign governments. Something smells when you consider he got paid millions of dollars by WBNA bank, China, Ukraine, Kazakhstan , Russia and probably others. Pray tell what were his qualifications? I can understand Columbia or Mexico wanting him for his knowledge of drugs but these countries? It sure looks like Joe helped him . Joe even bragged about getting prosecutor in Ukraine fired. Same guy who was investigating Burisma.
Vote for Biden to get rid of Trump but in a year ask yourself if it is worth it as we get closer to having open borders, free healthcare for illegals, abolishing ice, paying twice or 3 times as much for gas, 50 percent more for utilities, have taxes raise for everyone ,keep troops in a war zone to appease the anti-Trump military, drastically cut police funding , have country stay in lock down with mandatory mask rule which will destroy millions of jobs plus increase suicides and deaths from missed cancer screenings
and lastly watch the stacking of the SCOTUS. The good news you won’t have Trump to bitch about.
Within 2 years you will have Harris along w maybe Puerto Rico and Guam.

What is the liberal indoctrination that takes place in public schools?
[/QUOTE
That's three more than I know.

Have the three you work with explained what he has done over the past four years to swing them as voters?
I know eight that played for me.They are voting for for lowering black unemployment,priso reform and they have looked at Biden’s past and were shocked by his racist statements and actions

Last edited:
Trump has been the most investigated president in our history. 95 percent of the media oppose him. Prejudiced debate moderators oppose him. He would not even be president if the country hadn’t decided It had enough of Obama and his policies.
Biden is a liar. Always has been. Harris has not taken a question from news reporters in 42 days.She will say anything if it helps her. We also know from her relationship with Willie she will do anything. Hunter’s emails do not matter unless there is proof Biden helped him gain intros to WH for foreign governments. Something smells when you consider he got paid millions of dollars by WBNA bank, China, Ukraine, Kazakhstan , Russia and probably others. Pray tell what were his qualifications? I can understand Columbia or Mexico wanting him for his knowledge of drugs but these countries? It sure looks like Joe helped him . Joe even bragged about getting prosecutor in Ukraine fired. Same guy who was investigating Burisma.
Vote for Biden to get rid of Trump but in a year ask yourself if it is worth it as we get closer to having open borders, free healthcare for illegals, abolishing ice, paying twice or 3 times as much for gas, 50 percent more for utilities, have taxes raise for everyone ,keep troops in a war zone to appease the anti-Trump military, drastically cut police funding , have country stay in lock down with mandatory mask rule which will destroy millions of jobs plus increase suicides and deaths from missed cancer screenings
and lastly watch the stacking of the SCOTUS. The good news you won’t have Trump to bitch about.
Great post but would include that either Biden will be a puppet for the left or will be pushed out within a year.In effect you are voting for Kamala for president when she had only a five percent among Democratic voters.

This post is about as impressive as UNC'S basketball team last year.

So bizarre that some people see this as a political issue.
I am glad that he is well. But Christie is acting like a victim looking for sympathy just like he did after Sandy. Fact is. WeAriNg MaSkS DoN'T pRotECt YOu fRom CatChiNg cOvID. ThEy ProTeCt oThEr PeOpLE fROm YOu.

It is a political issue because as always, libs politicize everything. The party that says listen to scientists is the party that believes there are 64 genders an believes that masks stop a pathogenic despite decades of studies that say they don't.

Masks are for comfort more than effectiveness. I am not shaming anyone who feels safer by wearing masks if it makes them feel comfortable. I am just sick of hearing people claim that the virus spreads or doesn't spread based on mask use.

Reactions: SNU0821
Lol. @TheDude1 is a big fan of the Lincoln Project. The FBI and the DNI just announced that they peddle foreign misinformation. So he must be in bed with Iran just like his hero Obama.

Damn. Every rock libs throw ends up being a boomerang.

• Haha
122408444_3415298308567824_4028073688301338288_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TheDude1
I just think it's funny man. What do you think he was doing there though? I know he claims he was tucking in his shirt....hahahaha I've literally never seen anyone tuck in their shirt that way. Not ever.

If he fell for frikking Borat, I am sure he wouldn’t fall for anything the Russians pulled.

Good lord.

On another note, famous POS, gas mask wearing/covid mocking, and Trump asskisser Matt “Ill never love another president again!” Gaetz getting hit with this great ad... man, Trump always attracts the best people, right?

And btw, yes, that is an actual quote, because he is a pathetic piece of shit.

If he fell for frikking Borat, I am sure he wouldn’t fall for anything the Russians pulled.

Good lord.

On another note, famous POS, gas mask wearing/covid mocking, and Trump asskisser Matt “Ill never love another president again!” Gaetz getting hit with this great ad... man, Trump always attracts the best people, right?

And btw, yes, that is an actual quote, because he is a pathetic piece of shit.

Dude, Gaetz is so despicable some senior elected members of the GOP can't stand him!

OFC

Reactions: TheDude1
Dude, Gaetz is so despicable some senior elected members of the GOP can't stand him!

OFC

God, he is. He is such a smarmy little twerp... just gross. He even looks like some third rate frat boy movie villain, like Biff from Back to the Future. There are a few of these suck ups in there right now... Jim Jordan is another one... who seem like such failures at being decent people.

God, he is. He is such a smarmy little twerp... just gross. He even looks like some third rate frat boy movie villain, like Biff from Back to the Future. There are a few of these suck ups in there right now... Jim Jordan is another one... who seem like such failures at being decent people.
Funny you say failures at being decent people while calling other people you don’t know “smarmy little twerps” and “gross” and “suck up.”

The irony is thick little man.

Funny you say failures at being decent people while calling other people you don’t know “smarmy little twerps” and “gross” and “suck up.”

The irony is thick little man.
Yeah. If the ad is accurate and I lived in Florida. I would want another conservative to primary Gaetz. But what makes Jordan such a bad person? Because he isn't a self absorbed lib like thedude? Talk about failing to be a decent person, thedude literally thinks that people are bad if they don't toe the same line as he does.

Meanwhile, more on thedude's favorite source of anti Trump propaganda.

Yeah. If the ad is accurate and I lived in Florida. I would want another conservative to primary Gaetz. But what makes Jordan such a bad person? Because he isn't a self absorbed lib like thedude? Talk about failing to be a decent person, thedude literally thinks that people are bad if they don't toe the same line as he does.

Meanwhile, more on thedude's favorite source of anti Trump propaganda.

Not a chance he addresses this.

This is his MO if you don’t agree with him you are either stupid or a liar.It is hilarious that he would call someone a smarmy little frat boy

Nope, you are only stupid or a liar if you are stupid or a liar. Disagree all you want; I disagree with plenty of people, including a lot of people on the right. No problem with disagreeing. But I am also not going to hold your hand and pat you on the head and tell you that yes, your opinion is JUST as good as everyone elses if it isn't. I know that is tough for some people to take.

And if you are defending the guy who put out BS conspiracy statements about George Soros funding caravans of illegal immigrants invading the United States... if you are defending the guy who brought a Holocaust denying twitter troll to the State of the Union address... if you are defending the guy who bashed Haiti as just "sheet metal and garbage"... if you are defending the guy who invented a 19 year old minority "son" to try to paint someone as being racist... if you are talking about the guy who party crashed the SCIF room, one of the most highly secured places in our federal government, all while carrying electronic devices, all of which is COMPLETELY against the rules bc that is how foreign powers invade these secure spaces, and all because he wanted to complain about not getting to ask questions in a meeting in which he could ask questions... if you are defending the guy who threatened Michael Cohen before he testified... if you are defending THIS guy...

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200304183027-01-gaetz-coronavirus-gas-mask.jpg

.... wearing a gas mask in the Senate as a way to mock the idea of keeping Americans safe amidst a pandemic that has killed 200,000+ Americans...? Well, good luck with that.

Lots of GOP republicans I disagree with... Romney, McCain, Huntsman... the list goes on and on... but there are a certain cohort of guys who are just the lowest of the low.

Hey, @topps coach did you know this about Gaetz? Be honest... have you really heard of the guy before my post? Serious question.

Nope, you are only stupid or a liar if you are stupid or a liar. Disagree all you want; I disagree with plenty of people, including a lot of people on the right. No problem with disagreeing. But I am also not going to hold your hand and pat you on the head and tell you that yes, your opinion is JUST as good as everyone elses if it isn't. I know that is tough for some people to take.

And if you are defending the guy who put out BS conspiracy statements about George Soros funding caravans of illegal immigrants invading the United States... if you are defending the guy who brought a Holocaust denying twitter troll to the State of the Union address... if you are defending the guy who bashed Haiti as just "sheet metal and garbage"... if you are defending the guy who invented a 19 year old minority "son" to try to paint someone as being racist... if you are talking about the guy who party crashed the SCIF room, one of the most highly secured places in our federal government, all while carrying electronic devices, all of which is COMPLETELY against the rules bc that is how foreign powers invade these secure spaces, and all because he wanted to complain about not getting to ask questions in a meeting in which he could ask questions... if you are defending the guy who threatened Michael Cohen before he testified... if you are defending THIS guy...

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200304183027-01-gaetz-coronavirus-gas-mask.jpg

.... wearing a gas mask in the Senate as a way to mock the idea of keeping Americans safe amidst a pandemic that has killed 200,000+ Americans...? Well, good luck with that.

Lots of GOP republicans I disagree with... Romney, McCain, Huntsman... the list goes on and on... but there are a certain cohort of guys who are just the lowest of the low.

Hey, @topps coach did you know this about Gaetz? Be honest... have you really heard of the guy before my post? Serious question.
Love me some Matt Gaetz. He doesn't take any shit from liberal pussies like @TheDude1.

Yes think he does a great job.As I said if someone does not go along your views he is lowest of the lows.

Yes think he does a great job.As I said if someone does not go along your views he is lowest of the lows.

Okay, since you don't want to get written off and you really want conversation...

Take a look at some things he has done in his short time in Congress...

He put out false statements about George Soros funding caravans of illegal immigrants invading the United States...

He brought a Holocaust denying twitter troll to the State of the Union address...

He bashed the entire country of Haiti as just "sheet metal and garbage"...

He invented a 19 year old minority "son" to try to paint someone as being racist...

He led a group of people who crashed the SCIF room, one of the most highly secured places in our federal government, all while carrying electronic devices, all of which is COMPLETELY against the rules bc that is how foreign powers invade these secure spaces, and all because he wanted to complain about not getting to ask questions in a meeting in which he could ask questions...

He threatened Michael Cohen before he testified, something he almost got disbarred for...

He wore a gas mask on the Senate floor to mock the idea of using PPE to protect Americans during a pandemic...

And that doesn't even get into his drunk driving issues...

So you think this doesn't speak an awful lot to the character of a guy? You think these are the actions of a good leader? Because the way I was raised by my family, ALL of these things would be pretty unacceptable.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Okay, since you don't want to get written off and you really want conversation...

He put out false statements about George Soros funding caravans of illegal immigrants invading the United States...

He brought a Holocaust denying twitter troll to the State of the Union address...

He invented a 19 year old minority "son" to try to paint someone as being racist...

He led a group of people who crashed the SCIF room, one of the most highly secured places in our federal government, all while carrying electronic devices, all of which is COMPLETELY against the rules bc that is how foreign powers invade these secure spaces, and all because he wanted to complain about not getting to ask questions in a meeting in which he could ask questions...

He threatened Michael Cohen before he testified, something he almost got disbarred for...

He wore a gas mask on the Senate floor to mock the idea of using PPE to protect Americans during a pandemic...

So you think this doesn't speak an awful lot to the character of a guy? Because the way I was raised by my family, ALL of these things would be pretty unacceptable.
We could literally go grab 200 different Republicans and Democrats and tear them down like this.

Love you're not smart enough to understand this. And you're a "teacher" 😆

Reactions: topps coach

So you think this doesn't speak an awful lot to the character of a guy? You think these are the actions of a good leader? Because the way I was raised by my family, ALL of these things would be pretty unacceptable.
The things you quoted at a the result of the Democrats steamrolling the Republicans in the House.I totally support him in these actions.It still comes back to your constant derogatory statements about anyone who disagrees with your leftist views.Since you want to make broad statements about how disgusting Republicans are,how about the Democrats who say they have inconvertible proof of Trump’s treason until they have to testify under oath

The things you quoted at a the result of the Democrats steamrolling the Republicans in the House.I totally support him in these actions.It still comes back to your constant derogatory statements about anyone who disagrees with your leftist views.Since you want to make broad statements about how disgusting Republicans are,how about the Democrats who say they have inconvertible proof of Trump’s treason until they have to testify under oath

So you support inviting a trolling internet Holocaust denier to the State of the Union, wearing a gas mask on the floor of the Senate to mock people wearing PPE for covid, being a lawyer and publicly threatening a witness with false information, spreading false conspiracy theories, and literally crashing a secure area to try to make a point that doesn't even make sense.

Hey, you and I have very different standards for what what constitutes a good person and leader. VERY different standards.

I have no idea what you are talking about, about making broad statements. I think I made statements about one individual.

And you REALLY seem stuck on the fake personal attacks on me. I don't just write derogatory stuff about people who disagree with me. But hey, if you want to keep pretending that's the truth, what can I do? You do you. Hey, you'll get a ton of "likes" from the people who... you know... personally attack and post derogatory stuff about me ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT