ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

A funny take that really drives home how bad this Russian/Trump interference attempt is... is there anyone on this forum stupid enough to believe this?

And I love that Guliani doesn’t get what he is actually saying here...

His story is that he has Hunter Bidens laptop, with his email on it.

If someone asked if the emails were hacked, and you had Hunter Biden’s laptop with his emails on it, you would say...

”Hacked? No; we didn’t get them from a third party... we got them directly off of Hunter Biden’s laptop.”

You know when you would instead say “Could they be hacked? I don’t know. If it was hacked, I didn’t hack them?”

When your story is BS, and you are stupidly trying to profess innocence.

Reactions: hart2chesson
And I love that Guliani doesn’t get what he is actually saying here...

His story is that he has Hunter Bidens laptop, with his email on it.

If someone asked if the emails were hacked, and you had Hunter Biden’s laptop with his emails on it, you would say...

”Hacked? No; we didn’t get them from a third party... we got them directly off of Hunter Biden’s laptop.”

You know when you would instead say “Could they be hacked? I don’t know. If it was hacked, I didn’t hack them?”

When your story is BS, and you are stupidly trying to profess innocence.
All this coming from the guy who took the Russia collusion story serious. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: SNU0821
dstalcjtant51.jpg

So funny... All of Bush Sr and Bush Js people hating Trump, we have tons of Reagan people speaking against Trump, obviously Clinton and Obama’s people hate Trump, and we even have DOZENS of Trumps OWN PEOPLE saying he is a disaster, a moron, and idiot, divides Americans, the worst human being ever... his OWN FAMILY MEMBERS saying it...

And still we have millions of idiots who think they know better... that EVERYONE is just upset because... I don’t know why... bc Trump is SO good at his job? And they know better.

When in reality it just comes down to people being unable to admit being wrong.

Thats what it all comes down to. They’ve supported the guy, and aren’t willing to eat crow and say they were wrong. Their ego is too big, and too fragile.

Last edited:
All this coming from the guy who took the Russia collusion story serious. Lol
Did you read the Mueller report? If you had, you would know that the Russian election interference was real and that there were sufficient evidence of violation of federal law to bring an indictment against Trump. And, as Mueller stated repeatedly, collusion is not a criminal term. Conspiracy is and Mueller very pointedly said that if they could have exonerated the President of conspiracy's to violate federal electioneering laws, they would have.

Did you read the Mueller report? If you had, you would know that the Russian election interference was real and that there were sufficient evidence of violation of federal law to bring an indictment against Trump. And, as Mueller stated repeatedly, collusion is not a criminal term. Conspiracy is and Mueller very pointedly said that if they could have exonerated the President of conspiracy's to violate federal electioneering laws, they would have.

He obviously didn’t.

Reactions: bfort2223
Sure man.

It has become completely ridiculous. Democrat or Republican, conservative or liberal... it doesn’t matter, at least it shouldn’t for any decent person who can actually, you know... see what is happening?

Thankfully that’s why countless die hard conservatives have backed Biden for president.

Last edited:
And while we are at it... the man who killed Bin Laden, a die hard Trump supporter, is a bit pissed that Trump is now saying it was all faked and the SEALs who did it were murdered by Biden and Obama.

While I hate his politics, I do recommend reading The Operator... great insider look at the Bin Laden raid. Really funny story about JSOC (that’s our overall special forces operation) commander Bill McRaven and a tape measure.

Oh, and McRaven has an opinion on Trump, too...

and

Today, as we struggle with social upheaval, soaring debt, record unemployment, a runaway pandemic, and rising threats from China and Russia, President Trump is actively working to undermine every major institution in this country....

Forgive me. I will Trust Dr Atlas before I trust the hacks that run twitter and well before I will trust a deranged school teacher who has a history of emotional breakdowns over politics. More and more anecdotal evidence suggests that masks don't do anything. Decades of studies suggest that they don't do anything for the flu. Yet we are supposed to ignore those studies and believe that they work against a much smaller particle virus.

Reactions: topps coach
Forgive me. I will Trust Dr Atlas before I trust the hacks that run twitter and well before I will trust a deranged school teacher who has a history of emotional breakdowns over politics. More and more anecdotal evidence suggests that masks don't do anything. Decades of studies suggest that they don't do anything for the flu. Yet we are supposed to ignore those studies and believe that they work against a much smaller particle virus.
Think the CDC just reported that 85 percent of newly infected covid patients said the wire masks 100 percent of the time.By all means where a mask if you think it will help but to present it as the end all is disingenuous.As DR Atlas said it is not his specialty but he has the training to be able to interpret medical information.Wonder how many of the fact checkers are medical doctors

Reactions: GhostOf301
Think the CDC just reported that 85 percent of newly infected covid patients said the wire masks 100 percent of the time.By all means where a mask if you think it will help but to present it as the end all is disingenuous
I don't rag on people who wear masks. I rag on the people who act like the reason covid spreads is because people don't wear masks. It is one of the dumbest arguments. Right now Spain and France are outpacing the first outbreak. Guess what? Nationwide mask mandates for months. I have said it a hundred times with no response. And these may not be the most infected counties in the country anymore, but at one time Miami-Dade county and L.A. county were the two most infected counties in the country and both had mask mandates starting in April. Look at Wisconsin. Their SC ruled that the governor's mitigation policies were unconstitutional. They opened completely with no mandates and no regulations. In July they issued a statewide mask mandate. Now, after 3 months of mask mandates, they are seeing their biggest spike yet. And there is still zero scientific evidence that shows that masks work. But hey, we'll censor a reputable doctor because his professional opinions go against the opinions of bureaucrats who have spent lifetimes making money off of government deeds and patents on vaccines that they have monetary interest in.

Reactions: topps coach
I don't rag on people who wear masks. I rag on the people who act like the reason covid spreads is because people don't wear masks. It is one of the dumbest arguments. Right now Spain and France are outpacing the first outbreak. Guess what? Nationwide mask mandates for months. I have said it a hundred times with no response. And these may not be the most infected counties in the country anymore, but at one time Miami-Dade county and L.A. county were the two most infected counties in the country and both had mask mandates starting in April. Look at Wisconsin. Their SC ruled that the governor's mitigation policies were unconstitutional. They opened completely with no mandates and no regulations. In July they issued a statewide mask mandate. Now, after 3 months of mask mandates, they are seeing their biggest spike yet. And there is still zero scientific evidence that shows that masks work. But hey, we'll censor a reputable doctor because his professional opinions go against the opinions of bureaucrats who have spent lifetimes making money off of government deeds and patents on vaccines that they have monetary interest in.
Well said but be prepared for the usual attack that you ignore science and are brainwashed by right wing fanatics

Think the CDC just reported that 85 percent of newly infected covid patients said the wire masks 100 percent of the time.By all means where a mask if you think it will help but to present it as the end all is disingenuous.As DR Atlas said it is not his specialty but he has the training to be able to interpret medical information.Wonder how many of the fact checkers are medical doctors

No, that is not what the study said.

And certainly nobody presents it as the end all... but it does seem to be an important way to help manage the spread of the virus.

Let's look at what HAS been said:

Robert Redfield, head of the Centers for Disease Control: “If we did it (wore masks) for six, eight, 10, 12 weeks, we’d bring this pandemic under control... They are our best defense... I might even go so far as to say that this face mask is more guaranteed to protect me against COVID than when I take a COVID vaccine."

The number of new coronavirus cases in Arizona fell by about 75 percent in less than a month after mask-wearing became widely enforced and bars and gyms were shut down, according to a report released Friday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

And I am sure everyone saw this study from Cornell, that showed that the President is the single biggest spreader of false information about covid. Here... from Forbes.

Listen... mask wearing is super, super easy to do... just strap it on and go. It's cheap. It shows a basic level of care for the people you are around. And basically every health care expert agrees it is an effective method to reduce transmission. I mean... there is a reason health care workers have worn them for years.

During WWII we had people willing to make SERIOUS sacrifices. It shouldn't be hard just to put on a mask.

It definitely shouldn't be a political thing.

And we definitely shouldn't have a top advisor to the President spreading stuff about them not working, or, even worse, the President himself spreading misinformation and holding massive, unmasked events in the midst of a pandemic.

This is basic, simple stuff that everyone would have agreed on four years ago. Not sure why this is a thing now.

Last edited:

Wait wait wait... what? There was?

I respect this response. Because it's honest. What I don't respect is the people who claim it isn't real or that it is Russian disinformation.
I can respect that. However, there is strong evidence that it is Russian disinformation. Rudy is a gullible idiot after all.

Regardless, I think most reasonable people look at it and say wtf? Does this matter?

Last edited:
Reactions: SNU0821
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT