CQFl5HBU8AACPdT.jpg

gallery3.jpg

DSC_1089-S.jpg

76cbb289821f721c28d8affc978afe06--basketball-stuff-duke-basketball.jpg

DSC_9279-XL.jpg

EEVUGCMBIGBBBYG.20160722052707.png

dbp-photo.jpg

I love the Dockery sightings.

I follow Dockery on Instagram. A few weeks back it was his birthday. Anyway, he posted a picture of the card K he got from Coach K with a handwritten note on it. In the post he said something to the effect of, "it's such an honor to be a part of The Brotherhood and even better that every year I still get a birthday note from my old coach."

only one school has the atmosphere that generates love, bonds, friendships, and etc...:rolleyes:

I thought it was kinda funny UNcheat has already made some posts in the last couple days with "Brotherhood" on the pics. Guys standing beside MJ and such.

Reactions: Quavarius
I thought it was kinda funny UNcheat has already made some posts in the last couple days with "Brotherhood" on the pics. Guys standing beside MJ and such.

They've relied on MJ for so long and were lazy at creating something post MJ, who doesn't connect well with players now.

Blasphemy, all fake news! None of this can be accurate. I have read countless times recently on THR that Duke players only care about themselves and getting to the NBA and never return to campus. Only at Carolina do they care about degrees and the family. Not sure what you all are trying to pull but.....

Brothers look out for one another. It's a great arrangement if you're talented enough to get in: academics, athletics and personality. Quite an honor to be a part of the brotherhood.

Reactions: HonkeyT
I follow Dockery on Instagram. A few weeks back it was his birthday. Anyway, he posted a picture of the card K he got from Coach K with a handwritten note on it. In the post he said something to the effect of, "it's such an honor to be a part of The Brotherhood and even better that every year I still get a birthday note from my old coach."

If I remember correctly, his mother was interviewed at the end of his senior season. She was asked if she was proud that he got to play at Duke and be a part of those teams and possibly play pro. Her response was that she's proudest that he got a degree from Duke. That always stuck with me.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, his was interviewed at the End of his senior season. She was asked her she was proud that he got to play at Duke and be a part of those teams and possibly play pro. Her response was that she's proudest that he got a degree from Duke. That always stuck with me.

Yep. Sean was the first Prop 48 kid Duke ever took....and K was rode pretty hard about it. Even some professors at Duke took issue with it. IIRC, I think K took the time to send each a personal note with a copy of Sean's certificate upon graduation. He also once made a comment that there's never been a kid who came to Duke to prove more people wrong than Sean. Still really happy for that guy.

Okay, this is embarrassing... who is that between Wojo and Banks?

And in that team USA pic, that's a really unfortunate backdrop if Justise was hoping to show off his hair. For that matter, Jabari's and Nolan's heads look incomplete, too.

Okay, this is embarrassing... who is that between Wojo and Banks?

And in that team USA pic, that's a really unfortunate backdrop if Justise was hoping to show off his hair. For that matter, Jabari's and Nolan's heads look incomplete, too.

Ha, I wondered the same thing when I first looked at the photo. Curiosity got the best of me, so I surfed around a little, to try and figure it out. I'm pretty sure he's a select camper that attended the K Academy.

Reactions: Dattier
Ha, I wondered the same thing when I first looked at the photo. Curiosity got the best of me, so I surfed around a little, to try and figure it out. I'm pretty sure he's a select camper that attended the K Academy.
Haha! Well, I guess I'm not embarrassed to have asked after all!

Brotherhood! You all stole that from Kentucky! Cal used the term brother once! That’s our word. Just like you all stole our recruits! Like thieves in the night! Cal’s so depressed about it that he’s drinking like Gillespie these days! It’s pitiful. Just because you guys got your fancy graduates with all their fancy words! Well, we got Col. Sanders! And that’s some good stuff! Yum!

Brotherhood! You all stole that from Kentucky! Cal used the term brother once! That’s our word. Just like you all stole our recruits! Like thieves in the night! Cal’s so depressed about it that he’s drinking like Gillespie these days! It’s pitiful. Just because you guys got your fancy graduates with all their fancy words! Well, we got Col. Sanders! And that’s some good stuff! Yum!
KFC gives me the runs.

LOL!! Kentucky Fried Chicken? Yum? KFC Yum Center is Louisville’s arena. Hahaha!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT