ADVERTISEMENT

Texas/ Kansas game

acc hoops

Cameron Crazy
Mar 24, 2004
I did not realize how tall Texas is.They have 5 bigs.
Would hate to face them as a 12 th seed. Not sure if they will even get in the tournament but they have a load of talent.
Their bigs can play with UK.

They will somehow get in. It just seems someone wants them in bad. They are 1-11 against the top 50, 4 of their 6 conference wins re against TCU and Texas Tech, YET they are in the first four out prognostications.

Texas is a big team, and their guards aren't that bad. Really a hard team to figure out, they play like world beaters one day, and look awful the next? Would be really bad for Barnes if they don't make the Tournament.
And you're right acc, they would be a tough 12 seed to face!
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Originally posted by LH24ND:
Sorry but Texas does not deserve a bid at all with that record.
Agreed. Pitt, Miami, State, and hell, even Clemson all deserve it more in my opinion than Texas. And look at the Georgia Bulldogs, they have a pretty decent record after dealing with injuries throughout the year. Yes, they play in a the SEC, a weaker conference, but they took Kentucky to the wire in Rupp without their best player. Tuesday night they have a shot at home and they are saying a win would for sure have them in. Now, I have watched Texas and Georgia both play 5 times and both play Kentucky. I think that Texas has more size and talent, but Georgia is a better team. And our middle of the pack ACC teams could all possibly beat Texas. So, I would say that unless they run the table in the Big 12 tourney, they do not deserve to be in the NCAA'S.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT