ADVERTISEMENT

Stepping away for a while.

How about all y’all “best posters” (YOUR best posters btw) just exchange numbers and make a group chat....SIMPLE. Deuce. A lot of people saying they’re leaving, with their reasons why and blah blah. The REAL reason - the season is over lol.

I literally get at least 100 every day. I just delete them as they come so I don’t end up with 10,000 in there. I also started having an issue with getting some kind of maelerdamon error emails coming in all day non stop. Somehow I was able to make them all start going straight to spam
I can’t even remember how long it’s been since I last logged into my email account because I can’t reme my password and. I bet if I went to log into that email account there would probably be thousands and thousands of spam/junk emails. lol

Sounds about right. This is why we should all stick to Duke basketball and other common interests.
I just want to point out that the thread in which he "got baited into" wasn't political - until he made it political. He is the one that brought Trump into the equation. I made one reply back to him and now he's leaving the board. But somehow liberals are the snowflakes.

I've been here for a long time and have never had a problem with Show. I still don't, actually. However, apparently he's had a problem with me leading up to yesterday because I'm "always putting it out there" but I honestly think he has me mixed up with someone because I literally have no idea what he's referencing sans my comment yesterday that set him off.

I just want to point out that the thread in which he "got baited into" wasn't political - until he made it political. He is the one that brought Trump into the equation. I made one reply back to him and now he's leaving the board. But somehow liberals are the snowflakes.

I've been here for a long time and have never had a problem with Show. I still don't, actually. However, apparently he's had a problem with me leading up to yesterday because I'm "always putting it out there" but I honestly think he has me mixed up with someone because I literally have no idea what he's referencing sans my comment yesterday that set him off.

It is a pattern with some. I wonder....really wonder where they learned it. Somebody I know does a lot of this. Cant quite put my finger on it. It'll come to me.

Reactions: bfort2223
I have a rule at my bar in my man cave. We can talk about work and sports, cars and women. But politic and church are sensitive matters that are best left for politicians and clergy. Besides they do enough bickering between each other so why should we join in.

And for me, they are just not really that interesting to talk about

Reactions: sheyduke
Not sure what I missed here.

Show I will keep in touch buddy. Will send you a text soon.

With the college basketball season over I had to scratch a couple articles I had set up to write/finish. But I have some ideas for some new articles that I may try to write to kill some time of what is now a way early offseason.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Will do, FTB! Maybe he'll see it from one of us. Damn, the Zombie Apocalypse is on top of us!

OFC
Tell me about it. I’ve been bed-ridden with a back injury this week and binging zombie and pandemic movies to prepare for the coming apocalypse. I think I have it down: 1) don’t get bit, 2) shoot anyone that sneezes. :cool:

Currently watching Blackout. I’ve seen it a couple times but that’s how many movies I’ve watched this week. Going back to old faithfuls after sitting through some atrocious D-rated movies.

Tell me about it. I’ve been bed-ridden with a back injury this week and binging zombie and pandemic movies to prepare for the coming apocalypse. I think I have it down: 1) don’t get bit, 2) shoot anyone that sneezes. :cool:

Hahaha, sounds like a plan, FTB! Might want to use the double-tap just in case too!
Hope that back gets better soon...and stay off the court for just a little while anyway.:)

OFC

Back injury? Come on man. Come clean! Show kidney punched you for all those pickem comments didn’t he!!

Hahaha, sounds like a plan, FTB! Might want to use the double-tap just in case too!
Hope that back gets better soon...and stay off the court for just a little while anyway.:)

OFC
Oh Dear Lord, I’m not playing basketball again unless it’s against my dad. I can beat him 1 out of 5 times and it’s pretty much a game of horse where we argue over who has to chase down the long rebounds.

Oh Dear Lord, I’m not playing basketball again unless it’s against my dad. I can beat him 1 out of 5 times and it’s pretty much a game of horse where we argue over who has to chase down the long rebounds.

You're still young enough to play, FTB! Get healed up, make sure you're in reasonable shape and climb back on that horse! I played into my 40's until multiple back surgeries sidelined me (but I worked on a truck dock for many years that contributed mightily to that).

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
You're still young enough to play, FTB! Get healed up, make sure you're in reasonable shape and climb back on that horse! I played into my 40's until multiple back surgeries sidelined me (but I worked on a truck dock for many years that contributed mightily to that).

OFC
My lesson was to stretch during warmups. All I did was walk around and take jump shots for 15 minutes, then played full court basketball for 40 minutes. Won’t make that mistake again.

Been trying to catch some Sauger, but I am struggling to figure them out
Good luck! My fishing is much like my golf. Haven’t done it in years, but I can drink beer while attempting it!

I love fishing, but, in Oregon, it’s too complicated to know when and what you can fish for. They have rivers where it’s illegal to use live bait and in the same county they have another river where you can only fish with fake bait.

Good luck! My fishing is much like my golf. Haven’t done it in years, but I can drink beer while attempting it!

I love fishing, but, in Oregon, it’s too complicated to know when and what you can fish for. They have rivers where it’s illegal to use live bait and in the same county they have another river where you can only fish with fake bait.

We have some size limit slots on different lakes that can make it confusing

It is a pattern with some. I wonder....really wonder where they learned it. Somebody I know does a lot of this. Cant quite put my finger on it. It'll come to me.

And some just can’t let it go, needing to jump into the pile when it’s not their fight. I wonder where they learned it from?

Reactions: pisgah101

Bro you gotta move! Advil (not on an empty stomach) and start stretching too! Lol

Reactions: FearTheBeard
Bro you gotta move! Advil (not on an empty stomach) and start stretching too! Lol
I’m moving more now. I’ve been doing a lot of stretching while laying down. I couldn’t move much at all the first two days without being in really bad pain. On the third day I thought I was well enough to go back to work, but had to leave after about an hour later bc sitting up was still painful. Now, I have a pretty good range of motion with just a few motions causing significant pain. Sneezing is still the scariest thing.

Reactions: Fourteen44
:eek:

Yep. Crappie. I also do a lot of noodles for catfish. 60 :eek:. That’s a HAUL!!!

Some guy caught a 37 pound flat head catfish a couple of weeks ago and about a week ago on the same day two different people caught 10 pound large mouth. OFC

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT