ADVERTISEMENT

Slam Story on 2024 Duke Target Khaman Maluach

Seems like the missing piece that could propel next year's team to a title.

My question is where do all the pieces fit? If we land VJ (our biggest need imo), and this kid, how does Jon make this work? If we land both- we will pretty much be a roster made up of all freshman- with maybe a sophomore or two.

Shaping up to be our youngest team ever- if we land VJ and this kid

My question is where do all the pieces fit? If we land VJ (our biggest need imo), and this kid, how does Jon make this work? If we land both- we will pretty much be a roster made up of all freshman- with maybe a sophomore or two.

Shaping up to be our youngest team ever- if we land VJ and this kid
My question as well, there’s one ball and a lot of mouths to feed. I just don’t want to lose multi year guys

My question as well, there’s one ball and a lot of mouths to feed. I just don’t want to lose multi year guys
I assume Scheyer has a master plan, rather than offering scholarships willy nilly. Speaking of Willy Nilly, he's currently ranked #12 in the class of 2025. :rolleyes:

Reactions: christophero
I don't want to lose multi year guys either; but this guy is a difference maker. And we should have some guys back. He is basically what this year's team is lacking; a true shot blocker/rim protector. We'd be deep at the 5 with the 2 freshman 5 stars and Reeves, if he can get healthy.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke83
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT