ADVERTISEMENT

Saint Roy

If he's dumbfounded by college basketball corruption and scandal he's seriously, like you said just dumb or has lived in a vacuum chamber somewhere eating nanner puddin all day and dreaming of landing a number one draft pick recruit before he retires.

Personally I think he has convinced himselt that if he denies scandal long enough he may actually convince those outside of the UNCheats family he can somehow walk on water.

But you could be right, he's just stupid.

Reactions: hart2chesson
That is one of the most stupid things I've ever heard and if hof coach roy williams expects everyone to believe him then he's not only stupid but he has some issues he needs to address with professional help or he's going to end up in one of those institution and that I used to claim some of those thr posters were in. OFC

Last edited:
I thinks it's all a con job by Ol Roy.
Personally, I think he's just acting, and this has become a way he portrays himself in front of the camera.
He's sold himself his entire coaching career as Ol Roy, the good ol Coker cola drinking, aw shucks guy.

He's not dumb or dumbfounded. Actually, I think he's very clever, because it's worked.

I thinks it's all a con job by Ol Roy.
Personally, I think he's just acting, and this has become a way he portrays himself in front of the camera.
He's sold himself his entire coaching career as Ol Roy, the good ol Coker cola drinking, aw shucks guy.

He's not dumb or dumbfounded. Actually, I think he's very clever, because it's worked.

Mac, Show you're right. The media, (particularly in-state) has sucked up to UNC so long Roy knows he can get away with the "Aw shucks" attitude. Make no mistake, IT IS AN ACT.ITS ALSO SICKENING! OFC

If he's dumbfounded by college basketball corruption and scandal he's seriously, like you said just dumb or has lived in a vacuum chamber somewhere eating nanner puddin all day and dreaming of landing a number one draft pick recruit before he retires.

Personally I think he has convinced himselt that if he denies scandal long enough he may actually convince those outside of the UNCheats family he can somehow walk on water.

But you could be right, he's just stupid.

I agree 100%, he's going to deny hi
Mac, Show you're right. The media, (particularly in-state) has sucked up to UNC so long Roy knows he can get away with the "Aw shucks" attitude. Make no mistake, IT IS AN ACT.ITS ALSO SICKENING! OFC

He definitely plays the fans, media etc, with his Gomer Pyle persona.

Reactions: hart2chesson
That is one of the most stupidest things I've ever heard and if hof coach roy williams expects everyone to believe him then he's not only stupid but he has some issues he needs to address with professional help or he's going to end up in one of those institution and that I used to claim some of those thr posters were in. OFC
FIFY

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT