ADVERTISEMENT

Roy's at it again......

Buddy Baldwin, Roy's mentor, was my driver's-ed teacher. I went to the same high school as Roy. Ugh. Buddy had already retired from teaching/coaching, but he still hung around the school pretty frequently (I've been told that he was actually forced to resign due to some gambling issues). The only thing I can remember him saying from driver's-ed was, "A vehicle's like a loaded weapon." He was a friendly guy, though, and still fairly sharp for his age.

Made James Michael Mcadoo go from a lottery pick to undrafted

Ouch. Screamin' at a teenager then havin' the kid's dad jerk a knot in your dumb azz...

Blanton said he and Roe visited North Carolina together once, then Roe went by himself on a visit for the UNC-Duke game. Blanton said Williams wanted Roe to commit before the game to get the team hyped. Roe called Blanton. Blanton strictly forbid him from committing. ...

"Delvon still loved Michigan State and a few weeks later, when he was home and he could think about the decision without someone in his face, he realized that's where he wanted to go."

Roe had a hard time summoning the courage to tell Williams, Blanton said. Blanton told him he had to make the call. He did, and Blanton said Williams started yelling on the other end.

"I don't know exactly the words he was saying, but he was upset," Blanton said of Williams. "He started going off on Delvon. I mean, Delvon's an 11th-grader, he's shook up. So I grabbed the phone and said, 'Let me tell you something, you never disrespect my son like that.'"

http://ballinisahabit.blogspot.com/2009/12/delvon-roe-vs-roy-williams.html

#RoyDidItFirst

16938544_1479819195363993_7246668561614677404_n.jpg

It's going to be exciting to see what hof coach roy williams comes up with next. OFC

Saw this THR! Sounds like Roy is throwing low key shade to Pitino! Sounds like Roy Williams needs to take his own advice. What a hypocrite!

No kiddin.' Especially since he initially supported Pitino. I guess good ol' Roy wanted to wait until Rick was outta town before back-stabbing him. Roy's as petty an' thin-skinned as they come. Back in tha day...."Coach yer own damn team!!!" Remember that one? Remember when...

#RoyDidItFirst?

hof coach roy williams taught Chuck Norris everything. Everything. There would be no Walker, Texas Ranger without hof coach roy williams. Everything Chuck Norris can do hof coach roy williams taught him. He even taught him to sing so when we decide to do the Chuck Norris can do thread again we should change it to hof coach roy williams can unscramble eggs just for an example. OFC

#roydiditfirst.

Reactions: Dad2ze
hof coach roy williams taught Chuck Norris everything. Everything. There would be no Walker, Texas Ranger without hof coach roy williams. Everything Chuck Norris can do hof coach roy williams taught him. He even taught him to sing so when we decide to do the Chuck Norris can do thread again we should change it to hof coach roy williams can unscramble eggs just for an example. OFC

#roydiditfirst.
You have me crying over here....that's hilarious!!!

Reactions: skysdad
A-hole unx fan allowed to re-enter the game. #RoyDidItFirst...

Fan who heckled Rick Pitino allowed to re-enter after being ejected

A fan who reportedly shouted an insult at Louisville coach Rick Pitino during halftime of the Cardinals game against North Carolina Wednesday was told he could return after being tossed from the Smith Center, a UNC official said.

After the fan was ejected, officials spoke to people who had come to the game with him, Gwaltney said. Officials said the man was told he was allowed to return to the Smith Center but had to watch the rest of the game from elsewhere in the arena.

“According to the individuals he was with, he had access to other tickets,” Gwaltney said. “We were just trying to have him just not in that general vicinity.”

http://www.newsobserver.com/sports/college/acc/unc/article134509799.html

hof coach roy williams turned wine into water then turned the water into Coca-Cola. OFC

#roydiditfirst

Nails it...

No, what impresses us is that in his press conference, Roy Williams said this:

“I don’t like that. I mean we’re in North Carolina. We don’t have to be like everybody else. We can raise Cain. You can boo, but you don’t have to say the stuff that we as coaches have to put up with.”

“I hope that never happens at North Carolina ever again,”

He didn’t use the word “classy,” but he implied it well enough.

We realize Coach Williams had bigger things to do at halftime than worry about one obnoxious fan, and his involvement here is strictly as a mouthpiece, but the reason why his re-admission bugs us is two-fold: first everyone was told that he was ejected and of course the reason he was ejected was because “we don’t have to be like everyone else.”

It’s like the rest of the mess over there, the fake classes, the head of the Ethics Center being forced to resign for allegedly helping to keep women basketball players eligible (for the record Jan Boxill denies it), the weak self-justifying investigations and subsequent sleazy PR.

Chapel Hill likes to call itself a village and it is.

It’s an athletic Potemkin village.

http://www.dukebasketballreport.com...asketball-roundup-state-speculation-continues

hof coach roy williams gave Bigfoot a tub of " nanner puddin " and then right as Bigfoot was about to take the first mouthful hof coach roy williams took it away made Bigfoot cry. OFC

#roydiditfirst

hof coach roy williams told Coach K to " coach yer own ^$%@ team and he did. OFC

#roydiditfirst

hof coach roy williams told Rick Pitino to stop kicking dogs and deliver the mail and Pitino said " what dogs and what mail." OFC

#roydiditfirst

hof coach roy williams told harrison barnes via skype not pass the ball to Quinn Cook and to stop passing the ball to Seth Curry .. There are too many dookies in the NBA already. OFC

#roydiditfirst

Came close to winning UNCs 2nd NIT championship in school history

#roydiditfirst

Better yet, first to sanction a banner for not winning a secondary tournament. #Roydiditfirst

First to have five national championship banners hanging in your arena and four of the five have asterisks on them.
#roydiditfirst

hof coach roy williams told Pitt they would have to wear away uniforms today at home and they did. OFC

#roydiditfirst

Reactions: jeans15
Yep another job offer, twice he says.....Colleague gets axe, ol Roy brags he was once offered job.....Way to stay classy Roy....OFC

UNC’s Roy Williams says he was offered NC State job long ago

http://www.newsobserver.com/sports/college/acc/unc/unc-now/article133435919.html
Poops, my mistake......Saw the thread title and thought you were referring to Roy winning the ACC Regular season Championship again.
Carry on with your little conversation, don't mind me.

As I write this I am watching an old episode of Walker, Texas Ranger and he is staring down a wolf just like hof coach roy williams does when the tar heels play NCSU. OFC

#roydiditfirst

Reactions: hart2chesson
Poops, my mistake......Saw the thread title and thought you were referring to Roy winning the ACC Regular season Championship again.
Carry on with your little conversation, don't mind me.

Your real first name isn't Dwight by any chance is it. OFC

unx wins the ACC Regular Season again due to overgrown frat boys in the Rams Club shamelessly fighting the worst scandal in NCAA history...the worst not involving criminal behaviour anyway.

#RoyDidItFirst

Balderdash is a board game where theres a word given and everyone tries to make their own definition and each player tries to guess which is the real meaning

Ok . I thought maybe the poster had a speech impairment that affected the way he writes and was trying to spell thing. Like every fings gonna be ok. I fink I understand now. OFC

Reactions: DukeSky85
"Fing" is short for "f***ing." Gotta love it when a hole fan gets so wound up reading anything not 100% pro-unx that he loses it and does a drive-by on an opponents message board...profanity too. lol.

hof coach roy williams is just right up front and brutally honest with the players he recruits. He tells them if they don't want to come to at unc then unc doesn't want them and tells them they would be better off going somewhere else. OFC

#roydiditfirst

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT