ADVERTISEMENT

Roy's at it again......

Interesting , the things Roy chooses to reveal and what NOT to reveal...

Ken Medlin ‏@kenmedlin

Wow! Roy says he was called about NC State's coaching job twice while he was at Kansas

Coop ‏@coop776

@kenmedlin Please tell me you asked a follow up to that.

Ken Medlin ‏@kenmedlin

@coop776 another beat me to it - said "that wasn't in your book?" Roy's response: "You don't have to know everything"

C45h8upUcAA0NhC.jpg

C45h9HYWAAAaZdh.jpg

Ken Medlin ‏@kenmedlin

Wow! Roy says he was called about NC State's coaching job twice while he was at Kansas

Coop ‏@coop776

Ken Medlin ‏@kenmedlin

@coop776 another beat me to it - said "that wasn't in your book?" Roy's response: "You don't have to know everything"

C45h8upUcAA0NhC.jpg

C45h9HYWAAAaZdh.jpg
Ha haaaaaaa, how typical.

Ken Medlin ‏@kenmedlin

Coop ‏@coop776

Ken Medlin ‏@kenmedlin

C45h8upUcAA0NhC.jpg

C45h9HYWAAAaZdh.jpg
Time to change #RoyKnew to #RoyOrchestrated

So did you guys know hof roy williams was offered the Duke job after both the 91' and 92' seasons because Coach K was going to the Lakers. but he said the only job he would ever leave KU for was unc and he really didn't give a &%$^ about Duke. OFC

Last edited:
So did you guys know hof roy williams was offered the Duke job after both the 91' and 92 seasons because Coach K was going to the Lakers. but he said the only job he would ever leave KU for was unc and he really didn't give a &%$^ about Duke. OFC

Funny we dont seem to here of any of Roy's "alleged hires" until many moons later.
#RevisionistRoy

OFC

ESPN just offered hof coach roy williams to do color on the game with UVA tonight while coaching from the bench. He will turn that down just wait and see. You will know I'm right if he's not doing the color. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT