ADVERTISEMENT

Quinn Cook...

Any details to his contract such as any guarantees. OFC
I am not sure of any details, but I think there would have to be some contingencies in his contract. I am not sure he has shown enough to get a 2-3 year guaranteed deal just yet. I hope he takes advantage of this opportunity though, and sticks in the league for the next 10 years.

Reactions: skysdad
So happy for Quinn that he gets another opportunity. Sounds like he's got a fighting chance to make the team:

http://www.dukechronicle.com/blog/b...ns-pelicans-sign-former-duke-guard-quinn-cook

With the signing, New Orleans now has 20 players on its roster, with the Pelicans allowed to keep a maximum of 15 before their season opener next month.

New Orleans used its first-round draft pick in June on Oklahoma sharpshooter Buddy Hield, and the Pelicans have also invested in guards Jrue Holiday, Tyreke Evans and Lance Stephenson. Cook will likely be competing with Langston Galloway, Tim Frazier, E'Twaun Moore and Quincy Pondexter for a roster spot.

Reactions: Quavarius
Hope he makes it, they already have a lot of backcourt depth...I was really hoping that he could take the place of Delevadova

If he doesn't make the Pelicans squad, someone else will need a point guard. He's going to play in the league. He has the resume and believe it or not, that does make a difference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT